Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Stock Up!!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Stock Up!!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Stock Up!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Stock Up!!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Stock Up!!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Stock Up!!!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Stock Up!!!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Stock Up!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Stock Up!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Stock Up!!!!

Go down 
+4
masterindisguise
Liam
Spring Miracles
LittleFire
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Stock Up!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock Up!!!!   Stock Up!!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:52 pm

Quote :
From The Times
April 23, 2008

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/consumer_goods/article3799327.ece

Era of cheap food ends as prices surge
Steve Hawkes, Greg Hurst and Valerie Elliott

Families have been warned that the prices of basic foods will rise steeply again because of acute shortages in commodity markets.

Experts told The Times yesterday that prices of rice, wheat and vegetable oil would rise further. They also forecast that high prices and shortages — which have caused riots in developing countries such as Bangladesh and Haiti — were here to stay, and that the days of cheap produce would not return. Food-price inflation has already pushed up a typical family’s weekly shopping bill by 15 per cent in a year.

A further 15 per cent increase in the price of a standard Kingsmill loaf would push it up from £1.09 to to £1.24. Butter has gone up by 62 per cent in the past year. A similar rise would bring the price of a 250g pack to £1.52.

The price of rice, which has almost tripled in a year, rose 2 per cent on the Chicago Board of Trade yesterday as the United Nations food agency gave warning that millions faced starvation because aid agencies were unable to meet the additional financial burden.

This brings to mind my Grandmother foretelling of a world wide famine. She warned me to plant and till the land. She also warned that much of the available food would be contaminated. My Grandmother was very insistent that I take this seriously. She warned of neighbors killing neighbors over food.

It also brings to mind the following:

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Revelation 6:6 (Today's New International Version)

6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "Two pounds of wheat for a day's wages, and six pounds of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"

Revelation 6:6 (New Life Version)

6 I heard a voice from among the four living beings saying, "A small jar of wheat for a day's pay. Three small jars of barley for a day's pay. Do not hurt the olive oil and wine."
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Stock Up!!!!   Stock Up!!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 10:49 am

Amen and Amen! Exactly what I have been feeling and sensing for so long.....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
elk

elk

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Stock Up!!!!   Stock Up!!!! - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2008 2:47 am

for me, the nature of our human reality is impermanent... it is always changing.

in a state of flux, our economies and way of life are built to perform at their best when we are individually and as a society, confident. no matter what perceptions we have and what circumstances appear to be.

for me, the role of humanity is not only as a caretaker for the earth and its beings, but also as a co-creator.

when we are presented with information, we are able to choose how we interpret it. how we view, feel about it, what we do with it..... and that all adds to the collective consciousness that surrounds our planet and seemingly lends power or strength to issues.

as awakening beings, the challenge seems to be, to what do we lend our energies to? do we enter the struggle and the conflict of a system based in polarity, or do we maintain a vision, that lays deep within the heart of all beings, a knowing of peace and equanimity that blossoms with our altruistic thoughts and actions

love elk
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Stock Up!!!!   Stock Up!!!! - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2008 11:25 am

Beautifully said Elk. Thank you for the reminder. It is so easy to get sucked in sometimes when we are constantly bombarded with information from only one side.
Back to top Go down
jhodi

jhodi

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Stock Up!!!!   Stock Up!!!! - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Exactly, MID. I was wondering how we can avoid "group think"...which can be a dangerous by product of having such a wonderful group of like minded individuals.

I come to this website as a haven from the unaware and asleep...it is a wonderful safe haven.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Stock Up!!!!   Stock Up!!!! - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2008 2:04 pm

Likewise, Jhodi----a safe haven. I will check out Intuition website. I may take a while to reply, as I tend to read/question/process slowly, but I will share what I get from this. You and Gjurdief make a good team!!!! His sayings (such as awake, and those who are asleep, and those who KNOW they are asleep *S*) quite sarcastic, but still VERY real in my opinion, is so much more useful than just blowin' whistles, pointing out things "going wrong". In the thirty-two years I have been traveling this road, this website is tops when it comes to people aware of the danger of group think, thankful for the reminders, and persons who really DO want to be a part of solutions. It is hard to believe that everything is as it should be, and that the transition from darkness, ugliness, destruction and chaos we are going through as we ARE MOVING OUT OF THIS is still the way it is evolving. Never forget that we are co-creators of both our destructivre madness AND our constructive, creative happiness and joy!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jhodi

jhodi

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Stock Up!!!!   Stock Up!!!! - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm

Ok, this is very interesting.

I haven't been to that Intuition Website that I referenced, the Thinking Alowed Transcripts, in quite a while.

After I posted that here for you all, I went to it and read a transcript on Gurdgieff (sp?) and was wanting to come back and talk about his teachings...teachings I have skirted around for years and then I come here and read Wild Dove's reference..hahha...I do love synchronicity!
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Stock Up!!!!   Stock Up!!!! - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2008 4:42 pm

YES, we can quote from anyone. We can quote from the bible, the bhagvadgita, the mabinogen, the koran. We can quote from Rumi, from Neitzche, Camus, from Chief Seattle. We can quote from ourselves. It IS about who and what we choose to repeat, take another look at. It also says thngs about ourselves. Why did I do this? Is this to inspire, provoke (thought), offer hope/help for the TA (target audience)? Do I want to be sure "my TA" understands/comprehends? Is this for my "TA's" betterment, or not? I must make sure I am using a language/format THEY can understand.

Choice of words, choice of subject, choice to instigate change/renewal, ALL OF THIS IS HERE, THERE IS TRUTH IN EVERYTHING EVERYBODY HERE IS SAYING. It IS about sharing that, once we have discovered what it is.....

p.s. I think a thread/forum that asks all participant to quote/provide link/excerpts/articles OF PLACES AND PEOPLE THAT HAVE MADE CHANGES FOR THE GOOD, DOCUMENTATION OF THE SAME. THAT'S WORTH DEVOTING COMMENTS AND EXCHANGES AS A PURPOSEFUL WAY TO KEEP EACH ONE OF US INSPIRED!!!! There just isn't enough being said about the wonderful things many people do.....

I always encourage people to think this way: OK, so what if there are a couple hundred million people doing ugly, destructive, greedy and tragic things to each other. There are still six and a half billion people who AREN'T doing that. We just don't hear about it that often. Its all part of THE DANCE, a change of partners, props, and sets of instructions. Sometimes we are the prima donna, ugly or fabulous sometimes, sometimes we are the dancers in the background. This is what it is, THE DANCE OF LIFE.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stock Up!!!!   Stock Up!!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stock Up!!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4