Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" Empty
PostSubject: THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing"   THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 1:58 am

From your post LittleFire:
And remember Honey is something that preserves so well, lasts forever and is healthier alternative than sugar. I use honey for baking and such instead of sugar. Great healing as well. Keep some in stock as we hear in the news about the honeybee disappearance.

Always,
LittleFire[/quote]

Spirit tells me to repeat this here to honor you:
LittleFire! Honey. Wow! Healing Propolis, science can't understand it, but an awful lot of people use it and swear by it. Here in my meditation tonight White Eagle brought me to my knees, so to speak, to tell me to tell my people (meaning my internet family) about the same subject I wrote the previous night in my forum CONVERSATIONS, a continuance of THE DANCE WITH THE SUN: THE SACRED DANCE OF THE HONEYBEES. He brought me to Philip and Stephanie Carr-Gomm's Druid Animal Oracle, and directly to "The Song of Amergin", how that The Bee and The Honey and the Honeybee Dance are all sacred to the Druid community, both ancient and current.... Here's what the authors had to say:

"...Bee tells us that we can live together in harmony, however impossible this may sometimes seem. By being one with Mother Nature, The Goddess and The Christ (The SUN for the Druids) we can heal our community.....(she goes on to describe the antiseptic qualities of honey and propolis which the honeybees use to prevent infection in their hives)....In an early Irish text, the people of Munster were likened to bees and it has been suggested that the mythical Queen Mab (queen of faerie) used honey and mead Made from hazelnuts(wisdom) and honey(compassion and purity of thought)...we can see how judicious draughts of mead might help the "second sight" or assist the celebrant's transfer to the faerie realms....where the author shows us a world in which spirituality, sensuality, soul and body have never been separated......the word for sun in Irish is feminine (Griene) meaning firewater...."

All this to tell me, perhaps even your user name, LittleFire, the Goddess Brighid, honey and mead belong together. You can be our Queen Bee here at Twohawk's Nest lulling us all into dreamtime......you little humming harp of sacred sound and delight, you.....
_________________ harp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing"   THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 6:45 am

flower

Not to diminish LittleFire's Queen Bee status....I just thought it was interesting, Wild Dove....did you know my name, "Melissa" literally means honeybee? I have a special affinity for my namesakes, and furthermore, I've never been stung by any of my kinfolk.

:butrfly:
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing"   THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 10:53 am

Blegh, honey taste's horrible >_>
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing"   THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 11:39 am

Honey bees, the beauty we can learn from them. They strive, they are not gone as so many believe, they have just removed themselves from the imbalance of that environment. Last spring and summer, I was still surrounded by them. They even made a honeycomb right at my deck and would land upon my arms or hand and greet me....

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing"   THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 6:44 pm

WOW!!!!! It's getting better all the time! We now have hawks, eagles, wolf people, honeybees, hummingbirds and elk people. Add fox, bear, and owl, and we have a complete community of kinfolk who bring medicine (spiritual food as well as insight and practical knowledge) WE CAN BUILD THE NEW CAMPGROUND TOGETHER!!!!! (Great Spirit, of course still in charge.).

Each time I come to this site, almost as if I close my eyes and just click anywhere, I always come away with a little more knowing, a little more faith, and a little more "family of man value and support". KEEP POSTING, FOLKS!!! Aho!
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing"   THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 1:09 am

Uh, so what medicine thingy am I then? o_o
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing"   THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 9:16 am

Probably a copyrighted registered

[size=18]◊ç¨ß߈≤µ∆˜©️∫√ƒ®️´ç∂≈ß∑œåΩåœ∑ß≈∂ç´®️ƒ√∫©️˜∆µ≤ˆßߨç◊thingy coffee

Last edited by on Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing"   THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 4:31 pm

The bee's are not all disapearing in as much as they are relocating. We had more this past year than I have seen in many years. My twelve year old daughter and I will be putting out seven hives on the farm this year, hope to have lots of honey.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing"   THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 2:26 am

Liam. I think you are the smile in the back seat. Every car driver needs a good fix now and then....('specially when NASCAR keeps changin' the rules, or The Race Gets Rough......
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing"   THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 12:15 pm

I have to laugh. I can picture you, Liam, smiling broadly in the back seat of a Nascar. Oh ha ha - do they even have back seats in Nascars?
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing"   THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 4:20 pm

"Quit driving so fast! I feel ill D:"
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing"   THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 4:35 pm

Liam wrote:
"Quit driving so fast! I feel ill D:"

We do provide barf bags for the fast rides!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing"   THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing" Empty

Back to top Go down

THE ANCIENT SONG OF AMERGIN "Honey and Healing"
Page 1 of 1