Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
SOULMATES EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
SOULMATES EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
SOULMATES EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
SOULMATES EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
SOULMATES EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
SOULMATES EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
SOULMATES EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
SOULMATES EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
SOULMATES EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

SOULMATES

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymou

SOULMATES Empty
PostSubject: SOULMATES   SOULMATES EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 11:03 pm

SOULMATES

The term soul mates means many things. These are souls that you have experienced with in past, parallel or future lifetimes. They can also be aspects of your soul experiencing at this time in another body. We are all have multidimensional beings, your soul having experiences, in many realities, at the same time. As we all evolve from the same source of consciousness creation, we could say that we are all souls mates in a manner of speaking.

The term soul mate is sometimes used to designate someone with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, friendship, love, intimacy, sexuality, and/or compatibility. Soul mates can have various types of relationships, which do not always include romantic love. They can be close friends, co-workers, a teacher, anyone who influences your life one way or another. They play the emotional, spiritual, physical, and mental, games of third dimension with you. They can affect relationships in a positive or negative way depending on the emotional issues of the people concerned.

Souls often come together to work out issues or play reverse roles than that which they are experiencing elsewhere.

Anyone who is in your biological family, or adopted family, or pseudo-family, is a soul mate to you.

You feel closer to certain souls, because you have attracted them into your life as they are on the same frequency as you or because you want to work out issues with them.

Karma refers to responsibilities shared by soul mates.

Often souls mates come together to bring another soul into the physical realms. A man and woman mate and produce one or more children, the karma thus completed ends. The couple separates and share whatever karma is linked to the child.

Sometimes the karma in family is between mother and child, so the child remains exclusively with the mother. Sometimes the karma is with the father and the mother leaves or deceases. Sometimes it is with both parents or with a sibling who has entered the game before or after you.

Romance

As the soul seeks unity with self, the journey home, (twin flame connection), it tends to think of a soul mate as The One (which is actually the source of creation) who is there for us and to make us feel complete.

Did you know that you often attract people into your life who look as you do in parallel or past lives? For example, you are a man seeking a female partner. You will seek out someone who looks and acts if you were a woman, like a mirror image. Your ideal partner is who you are in that physical body. We are always seeking ways to experience ourselves.

Men often seek the goddess when searching for a mate, one who looks like the priestess, slim body, long flowing hair purity of soul, beauty and gentleness of creation that speaks to their soul of union with the female creational force. It is SHE who brings loves, guidance, compassion and reunion of your twin soul aspects. A younger person, child-like in essence, is also a major attraction.

Soul mates can bring out the best and worst in each other, depending on their issues, and often no matter how hard someone tries to hold on and help, the lesson is to let go.

Link: http://www.crystalinks.com/soulmates.html
Back to top Go down
Cornelia

Cornelia

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-05

SOULMATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOULMATES   SOULMATES EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 6:43 am

Thank you, Wasayo. flower
Back to top Go down

SOULMATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOULMATES   SOULMATES EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 7:45 am

Soul Mates & Twin Flames

http://www.uou.to/soulmates.htm

Relationships are mirrors that help us to learn more about ourselves. They are the most challenging and the most rewarding aspects of life. The more intimate the relationship the greater the opportunity for growth we are given.

There are three different types of relationship mirrors. One is the mirror of who you were. This mirror gives you the opportunity to see how far you have come, the chance to experience the karma that you have already cleared. So don’t get caught up in this relationship worried about why it is coming back at this time, thank it and let it go.

A second type of relationship is the one that is mirroring where you are now on your path. If an issue or person has an emotional “charge” to it, then you still have work to do. This mirror is the hardest to look at because it reflects the issues you have not yet finished in your life. These are the things that we are the most blind to.

The last type of relationship is the one that mirrors your potential. This allows you to have a glimpse at who you could be, if you wanted to. This person is usually someone that you idealize and put on a pedestal or look up to.

Take a look at your various relationships and see which group they fall into. By knowing this you will gain insight into yourself. Self understanding is the entire reason for these mirrors, not to ‘fix’ the other person, but to look at yourself and learn.

The primary reason for most relationships is so you can work on your spiritual self and your karma! So with that said, the more you clear up issues for yourself, the more you ARE the ‘right’ person; the more you will attract the person you are looking for.

As you continue to work on yourself you will meet many potential partners, in every facet of life. From the point of view of Love relationships, though you may meet someone and the connection was so strong that it almost takes your breath away. You may have the experience of knowing someone’s thoughts and feelings, almost before they do. When this happens you probably have connected with someone who is your Soul Mate or perhaps even your Twin Flame.

So now, what is a Soul Mate. Soul Mates are those beings that we have had connections with in past lives. They may have been our parents, siblings, spouses, friends, etc. and they have agreed to come back to join us again. The reason for this rejoining is so that we can each achieve balance in our lives. Our Soul Mates represent our spiritual family. By connecting with them we are reminded of the resonance of our Soul and also they help us to wake up and remember our purpose. Most of the time when we think of Soul Mates we are thinking of love relationships, but we can have Soul Mates that join us for business partnerships, healing relationships, and yes, love relationships. Any relationship we can have is open to the arena of Soul Mates. They may be a teacher or minister or counselor who comes into our life and touches it deeply. Soul Mates are truly our friends from many lifetimes who come to play again with on this Earth. Often they come into our lives for a specific time or event. They may even come into a love relationship to assist us in a specific learning and then move on. Whatever the purpose of being in each others lives it is a beautiful experience. When you connect with your Soul Mate in a love relationship, you have, in effect, found your perfect mate for where you are in your development as a Soul.

So if Soul Mates are our spiritual family, what are Twin Flames? Twin Flames are ourselves in another body. When Souls chose to enter into physicality, they were split into masculine and feminine aspects. Please note, I did not say male and female, because throughout our incarnations, we will be in both genders of bodies. When we first leave the Light to enter into physicality, we will connect with our Twin Flame. This is done so we will not feel so totally alone in the human experience. After this we go our separate ways and grow lifetime after lifetime in experience and wisdom until we are ready to break free of the bonds of physicality and mortality. When we have reached this stage we have the opportunity to reconnect with our “other half” or Twin Flame. The chances are that we meet our Twin Flame briefly in many lifetimes, but one or both of us are not ready for the intensity of this connection. When both halves of the whole are ready to come back together and meet they will discover that in that lifetime they have lead almost parallel lives. The events of their lives will mirror each other almost exactly. They may have come from very similar families and family dynamics. They may have had similar schooling or lack thereof. They may have almost identical careers. They may even have previous marriages and divorces within weeks of each other. When Twin Flames get to know each other, they will feel as if the other is reading their life script.

Once in relationship, the bond between Twin Flames can only be compared to the bond between identical twins. They are aware of each others thoughts, feelings, desires and needs at a level that is hard to imagine. The depth of Love is such that to be apart even for a day is a hardship. What is meant by that is that their hearts literally hurt when they are separated from each other. Even if only for the work day. It is this depth of Love that reminds them of the Oneness of Light to which they are returning. By anchoring this Love in the physical, not only are they preparing for their own ascension, but they are also leaving an imprint for others to follow in time for their own.

All relationships serve a purpose and should be honored and appreciated for what they have to offer you in your personal spiritual growth. Thank the person and the experiences for all that you have had the opportunity to learn and clear. Know that ALL relationships are sacred, because they bring us closer to the Light of All That Is. Amen and Be Blessed!

(The bold part really resonated with me, that's exactly it, exactly!)
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440

SOULMATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOULMATES   SOULMATES EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 8:07 am

Be The Miracle, if you remember when we were discussing soul mates, I referred to your relationship with Two as Twin Flames. I feel that is the depth of your union. Same as with me and my other half. I feel we are twin flames.

Now that is not to say that there will never be disagreements with each other, because if you think about it we can get pretty disgusted with ourselves sometimes. But, the beauty of it is that you will find the transition in overcoming any difficulies very easy compared to other relationships.
Back to top Go down

SOULMATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOULMATES   SOULMATES EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 8:46 pm

Oh Spring, you are so right, it is so easy to work challenges out with Two. Of course he has the patience of Job with me....so that helps...lol

About being away from one another....it is so difficult, unlike anything I have ever experienced. I've had to be away from people before, I'm really good at it. But I'm awful at it when it comes to Two.

On our last morning together in Shasta we were laying together, holding each other close for our last few moments together....and I had promised myself I wasn't going to cry when I left. I wasn't going to be a wimp...I have a firm resolve and good control over my emotions, normally, but...

when he whispered in my ear that it was almost time to go,
an enormous ball of pure sorrow rose up in me, I could feel it coming,
and it took me by suprise. I caught it in my throat, but I couldn't keep it there,
and I just began sobbing.
We could barely say goodbye to one another,
we both just held on tightly and cried in each others' arms.
My hair absorbed his tears and I didn't want to wash them away, ever.
I cried for hours after I left, it was heartbreaking.
And at the same time, it was a little confusing to me that it hurt so much to be seperated from him.
It literally hurt. cry
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

SOULMATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOULMATES   SOULMATES EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 1:58 pm

I know exactly how you feel. The emotions have engulfed me at times exactly the same as with you and Two. It is like leaving a piece of your body behind, or part your spiritual being. It is so hard to do.

But when you reunite it so glorious, it is unbelievable. Know that your spirits will never be apart even though you are physically distanced. I can't wait for Christmas for you both. It is going to be a true blessing and new beginning.

Oh, I get so choked up over this because it reminds me so of me and mine. I can feel the energy between you both. It is so wonderful.
Back to top Go down
twohawks

SOULMATES Empty
PostSubject: Honey   SOULMATES EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 7:53 am

You wern't the only one who was devistated when we seperated that day. It tore at my heart something feirce. It is not a day I will soon forget, nor do I want to. I only wish we had had more time together there. But it was a good spring board to our future, of which , I am greatly looking forward to
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

SOULMATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOULMATES   SOULMATES EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 7:59 am

Oh you two. I am a sucker for sentiment! I am crying like a baby. :( Hurry up Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent

SOULMATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOULMATES   SOULMATES EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 8:16 am

I;m too young to find my soulmate XD
Back to top Go down

SOULMATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOULMATES   SOULMATES EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 1:40 pm

Me too, baby, me too. :love2:
Back to top Go down

SOULMATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOULMATES   SOULMATES EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 12:27 pm

I found this description today of a Twin Flame union. I couldn't have said it better myself. It exactly describes the what Twohawks and I have experienced and how we feel. (I especially resonate with the waves of ecstasy and bliss, lol...it's very, very true.) I'm certain that everyone else that has found their Twin Flame will find this description to be exactly what they feel, too!

Description of Twin Flame:

When you are together, you feel a Love like no other you have ever experienced

There is a familiarity and a knowingness that is absolutely undeniable. He or she is the perfect mirror of you.

Finally, you feel complete. Your heart is certain that this is your other half.

When you are together, you experience that, “In Love” feeling all the time and waves of ecstasy and bliss pour through you.

Your heart pours Love into your Twin and giving to your Twin becomes the most important thing in your life.

I found another website that is calling this point in time, "The Soulmate Dispensation."

It stated that the purpose of reuniting with our soulmates/soulflames right now is to bring more Love, pure Divine Love, to the Earth, and to all humanity.

We are all blessed and blissed.
:love1:
Back to top Go down
twohawks

SOULMATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOULMATES   SOULMATES EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 11:55 am

I vouch for this as well! I can't imagine what my future would be without her. It says how I feel to a tee, and I'm grateful and blessed for the experiance.
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

SOULMATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOULMATES   SOULMATES EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 3:58 pm

Now, if we can only get my soulmate Redfeather with me soon....last time we were in each other's arms was in 2004.... :pale:
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Liam

Liam

Male

SOULMATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOULMATES   SOULMATES EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 5:48 pm

I think all of us here are soulmates. Just because we are joined up in a humble community =D
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

SOULMATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOULMATES   SOULMATES EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 7:49 pm

Yes we sure are Liam! You are a sweetheart! hug
Back to top Go down

SOULMATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOULMATES   SOULMATES EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 7:54 pm

Liam, I agree. And you are a sweetheart, I love you very much. Hope you can handle all the ladies hugging on you!
hug
Back to top Go down

SOULMATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOULMATES   SOULMATES EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 6:10 am

LittleFire wrote:
Now, if we can only get my soulmate Redfeather with me soon....last time we were in each other's arms was in 2004.... :pale:

I pray that it won't be much longer for the two of you, LittleFire. I know the pain of seperation can be so devastating at times, but there is hope and light at the end of the tunnel. And like Spring said, when you finally DO come together, it will be so wonderful, beyond anything you have ever imagined...and it will be well worth the wait!

pray
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

SOULMATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOULMATES   SOULMATES EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 10:29 am

Thank you BTM, SM... you are both such a blessings! I continue to pray as well for strength for both our families in our upcoming union.... and 2008 is not that far off
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male

SOULMATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOULMATES   SOULMATES EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 10:31 am

Darn seperation, you foiled me agaiN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tautog

Tautog

Number of posts : 46
Humor : Arrived
Registration date : 2007-08-14

SOULMATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOULMATES   SOULMATES EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 1:51 pm

Sometimes I wish I had a soulmate-meter so I could tell if someone was going to be important later in my life. Some people make a big first impression, and then turn out to be distractions, while some aren't showy at the beginning but they later become very important. (sigh). Now, can a soulmate be someone who offers you an opportunity, rather than someone who shares him/her self with you? Are there people you could call soul guides?
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

SOULMATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOULMATES   SOULMATES EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 2:16 pm

Hi Tautog;

What do you mean about Soul Guides? Like someone coming into your path in a life lesson? It is a very good question, that I am not sure how to answer, but perhap if you can elaborate, myself or someone else more proficient in this topic can...

Blessings,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SOULMATES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOULMATES   SOULMATES Empty

Back to top Go down

SOULMATES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-