Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Healing with the Masters EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Healing with the Masters EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Healing with the Masters EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Healing with the Masters EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Healing with the Masters EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Healing with the Masters EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Healing with the Masters EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Healing with the Masters EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Healing with the Masters EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Healing with the Masters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Healing with the Masters Empty
PostSubject: Healing with the Masters   Healing with the Masters EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:26 pm

A great audio series I've been listening to weekly, this week was exceptionally good.

http://www.healingwiththemasters.com/audio.htm
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Healing with the Masters   Healing with the Masters EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:31 pm

Answered my question about why there is so much conflict in this world, WD.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Healing with the Masters   Healing with the Masters EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:33 pm

What a peaceful, beautiful, rich call last night with Richard
Moss on Healing With the Masters. This call showed
Richard as the spiritual leader he really is, and why he is
sought after by many of today's leaders in the human potential
movement. This is someone who walks his talk. If you are ready
to be deeply moved, you will want to catch the replay of this
call...

http://www.healingwiththemasters.com/audio.htm available for 48
hours.

About Richard:
Richard Moss is internationally respected as a visionary
thinker, teacher and author of six books on transformation,
self-healing, and the art of conscious living. More than 30
years ago, he left the practice of medicine after a
life-changing realization to dedicate his life to help others
realize their multidimensional nature and achieve self-mastery.
His teaching bridges science, psychology, energy medicine, and
spiritual/awareness practices. He is most well kno wn for the
deep experiential nature of his work where people learn
holistically with their mind, body, and feelings.

His philosophy is entirely pragmatic: work on consciousness
must alleviate human suffering and address the root causes of
why and how we create so much conflict in ourselves and our
world.

His books include: The I That is We (1981), How Shall I Live
(1985), The Black Butterfly (1986), The Second Miracle (1995)
and Words That Shine Both Ways (1997). His newest book is The
Mandala of Being: Discovering the Power of Awareness, published
by New World Library, 2007. His works have been translated into
Spanish, French, German, and Danish.

For over thirty years Dr. Moss has taught in North America,
South America, Europe and Australia. He has been interviewed in
magazines and newspapers worldwide, and has presented at
numerous conferences and at such institutions as Harvard
University, Stanford University, University of Chicago Medical
School, U.C.L.A., U.C. Berkeley, American University,
Washington DC, Georgetown University, and John F. Kennedy
University.

"I have admired Dr. Moss's work for many years & highly
recommend The Mandala of Being." ~Deepak Chopra

"Richard is one of the most important teachers of
transformational knowledge." ~Marianne Williamson
Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Healing with the Masters   Healing with the Masters EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Suffering is a self actuated event. Imbalance is equal to suffering. Suffering is equal to imbalance.
Ergo: imbalance and suffering are the same thing
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Healing with the Masters   Healing with the Masters EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:40 am

Hahaha! Timing is everything...from an email this evening...

Notes from Neale...
My dear friends...

I get a lot of email from people every day, and many postings as well on my two websites, and a great deal of that communication is from people who are not happy in their life. As I read their heartfelt outpourings, I become very clear that every day on the spiritual path offers an invitation and a challenge.

The invitation is to step up to the next level of self-exploration, self-creation and self-fulfillment, and the challenge is to `weather the storm' that is in front of us right now from which that invitation arises, and to keep coming back to the invitation itself, to continue to focus on the invitation, and embrace it.

That is not always easy. In fact, it rarely is. And so we can't help but wonder sometimes, "When will this be over? When will this `trial by fire' be done??? Why can't life be easy???"

Those are fair questions, and all of us have asked them. Some of us have had to ask them more than others.

There appear to be at least two schools of thought on that within the so-called New Age community. One thought is that life becomes easy when we stop resisting "what is." We are encouraged to simply stand in what's happening Right Here, Right Now without resistance, judgment or condemnation, knowing at some level that whatever is going on is Perfect for us in our evolutionary process or it wouldn't be happening. (This is, loosely, the Byron Katie/Loving What Is school of thought).

A second idea is that we need do nothing in any given moment but listen to our feelings about things, and if we feel good about what is going on, move toward that, and if we feel not so good about what is going on, move away from that. (This might be called, loosely, the Abraham/Esther & Jerry Hicks school of thought.)

None of us want life to be a constant struggle. Yet what makes it a struggle when it is one? That is the question. Is it our resistance to what is now going on? Or is it our failure to follow our feelings about what is going on? AND...are our feelings created by the resistance, or do they exist apart from that?

This is another way of saying, is it the exterior event that is affecting us so negatively, or is it what our Mind is doing with the exterior event?

Perhaps more to the point in this discussion...Does it even matter?

When you've just about "had enough," it may feel as though it doesn't matter. If I have a raging backache, I have a raging backache, and telling me that it's all the result of my thoughts doesn't make we want to endure the backache one bit longer than if I know it was caused by my having lifted something wrong. A backache is a backache, no matter what caused it.

There comes a time when the cause of something becomes unimportant. We just want it to stop. Analyzing why it began can often be only more aggravating...

One thing is sure about this thing called The Spiritual Path. It is infinitely more arduous than just bumping along --- "doop-de-doop-de-doo..." --- on the road of life without any thought of the "soul" and its "journey" or the "meaning and purpose" of our life or, for that matter, our very reason for being on the planet.

When we step off onto the Spiritual Path we confront obstacles almost immediately. If it seems as though there were fewer obstacles in life before, it's probably because there were...precisely because we were not on the path where the obstacles are found. There's no obstacle on the path that takes you nowhere...

Let me repeat that.

There's no obstacle on the path that takes you nowhere.

That still does not make it any easier to take The Road Less Traveled (which is, of course, the title of a marvelous book by M. Scott Peck on this same general topic). That still doesn't exactly make you want to jump up and get started, with a cheerful, "Hey, yeah, bring on those obstacles! Let's hear it for crappy days and difficult times!"

So what is the answer?

Well, I think the answer is two-fold. First, when you're tired, you're tired. When you can't run anymore, you can't run anymore. So I think the first thing you have to do is be good to yourself and acknowledge that. Then, take a break as soon as you can. Whatever that looks like in your life, take a break. Give yourself permission to do that.

If you can't do it right this minute (There could be a variety of reasons why this might be so: You're part of a plan that also involves someone else, people in another place or space are counting on you, etc., etc.), plan to do it very soon. Tell yourself you're going to "put up with" whatever is going on for just a tiny bit longer...but be sure that you can see, right now, the "light at the end of the tunnel" --- and make certain you don't go past that stopping point. Tell yourself, "that far, and no further."

Doing this will give you a sense that this IS going to stop, that there IS an "end in sight" --- and that can do a world of good.

Then, when you've had a break and you're emotionally rested, move back into the process (that's what this all is, by the way...it's a process) with a new perspective about what is going on, who is causing it, and why. Elevate your thought about the occurrences at hand. Think a new thought, a higher thought, a more positive and affirmative thought.

This is what Esther and Jerry always advise. The exterior situation of the moment may not change, but your idea about it can. Then, by changing your idea about it, you can often actually change the exterior situation. This is because the Interior affects the Exterior.

Above all, try not to throw the baby out with the bath water. That is, don't jettison everything and everyone in the space because the space hasn't felt good. Recognize the part you have played in the space not feeling good (don't "beat yourself up" about it, just recognize it) and then quietly and gently recommit to your continued growth, through movement along that Spiritual Path, with love and compassion for yourself and for all those who are equally struggling as they walk the path with you.

And ask for God's help. By all means, do that. Do not try to do all this without God. Ask God to be with you, to walk with you, to stand by you, especially through all the nearest upcoming moments as you shift back into meeting and facing the next obstacles that your path of choice will place before you.

And finally, know that it will --- yes, it really and truly will --- all get easier. That was a question I asked God, you may remember, in my conversations. "Will it ever get any easier?" I asked plaintively, and God answered, "Yes, oh, yes, my child. I promise you, it will get easier."

In the meantime, know that I love you --- and that you are loved also by God and by Life Itself. You are so admired for having taken this journey, for having committed to this path. All the angels in all the heavens are cheering for you now, rousing now to send you all of their best energies.

Love and Hugs,
Neale.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Healing with the Masters   Healing with the Masters EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:43 am

THANKS MELISSA! NEALE IS PRECIOUS. His reference to Abraham (Esther and Jerry Hicks) is ALSO ONE OF MY GUIDES. An amazing Brother Ancient Spirit (I'm Agent 12, he's Agent 7, angel ) . In your(his) post I have highlighted my view of high points:

Quote :
Is it the exterior event that is affecting us so negatively, or is it what our Mind is doing with the exterior event?.....

Perhaps more to the point in this discussion...Does it even matter?.....

There comes a time when the cause of something becomes unimportant. We just want it to stop. Analyzing why it began can often be only more aggravating......

....When we step off onto the Spiritual Path.....You're part of a plan that also involves someone else, people in another place or space are counting on you....
Elevate your thought about the occurrences at hand. Think a new thought, a higher thought, a more positive and affirmative thought.

This is what Esther and Jerry always advise. The exterior situation of the moment may not change, but your idea about it can.....

.....Above all, try not to throw the baby out with the bath water.

......because the space hasn't felt good. Recognize the part you have played in the space not feeling good (don't "beat yourself up" about it, just recognize it) and then quietly and gently recommit to your continued growth

...... for yourself and for all those who are equally struggling as they walk the path with you.

And ask for God (Divine Presence)'s help.....Do not try to do all this without (Divine Presence). Ask (Divine Presence) to be with you, to walk with you, to stand by you.....facing the next obstacles that your path of choice will place before you.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Healing with the Masters   Healing with the Masters EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:14 pm

flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing with the Masters   Healing with the Masters Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing with the Masters
Page 1 of 1