Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
healing the self EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
healing the self EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
healing the self EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
healing the self EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
healing the self EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
healing the self EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
healing the self EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
healing the self EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
healing the self EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

healing the self

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

healing the self Empty
PostSubject: healing the self   healing the self EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:54 pm

Hello all Nester's, Two here. Just wanted to share, with all of you, my recent life circumstances. My mom has been in ICU for two weeks now and, while her condition is not in any way unique, it is however, a new life circumstance to me. I have not had to deal with the denigrating physical malady that my mom is experiencing presently.

In the past two weeks I have gone from a place of responding in a stoic manner to receiving her at the emergency care center at the hospital she's at, holding her hand through a period of what is medically called DIC ( which is when the blood in the body sends a signal to the blood vessels that, OK were done let's shut down, and the remainder of the body begins to release all the remaining blood, everywhere,) to a more stable place, I'm telling myself, I'm about about to lose the woman that has cared for me for all of my life, and the Doctors and Nurses managed to bring her back from this place of eminent demise via drugs and forced respiration.

Today, I am able to talk and communicate with her once again.

While her responses are pretty much limited to raised eyebrows and shaking of the head, she is communicating, which, as of less than a week ago, I thought was an impossibility.

For the past two weeks she has had all five of her children present and two of her sisters as well. Our presence has made a difference in her ability to continue to fight for life. A triumph that has been nothing short of miraculous

The human spirit of an individual is amazing. Quite beautiful when it comes to our endeavor to survive. We will cling to this spark we call life beyond all reason, regardless of the implications and continue to hope beyond hope for an alternate path to something that better represents our desire for our future path.

This and this alone gives me hope for OUR future, and for the future of humanity. We are an incredible creation of the divine, and as such are capable of the most phenomenal of accomplishments, regardless of daily life circumstances.

I thank God for our divine gifts and I thank god for my ability to transform those gifts into something that others can use for their benefit, because we are all one, and together we will persevere and we will rise to face the new challenges, no matter what they be.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

healing the self Empty
PostSubject: Re: healing the self   healing the self EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:16 pm

I'm with you on this one, Twohawks.

Quote :
I thank God for our divine gifts and I thank god for my ability to transform those gifts into something that others can use for their benefit, because we are all one, and together we will persevere and we will rise to face the new challenges, no matter what they be.

I don't use the word god that often, but the meaning is important. Godspirit, a Universe with a Purpose, whatever you call "it", IT is real for me too. Today is my birthday, a real mile-stone (ok, maybe a mile-pebble pop) AND TODAY IS TEN YEARS TO THE DAY when I asked the Universe to send me a spirit-animal, after losing my Grayson to dark forces, ready to call it quits, and then came the answer..."head this way, we'll take you home"...pop! Free puppy, LB in my arms...the whole nine yeards I love to tell all the time. Today will be my best day ever, 'cause me and the Universe plan it that way! Aho!
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

healing the self Empty
PostSubject: Re: healing the self   healing the self EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:10 pm

Two, Wild Dove, both post are very inspiring and just the thing I needed to hear today. I just got in from work and have just worked 45 hours in three days, body and mind is tired, but this seamed to renew my spirit. I have been where you are now Two with my own Mother, never gave up hope. I had her and my Dad in Bermuda last month for two weeks. It was three years ago in November when she was in the hospital, waisting away, body shuting down, but divine intervention gave her a few more years with us. I believe that your Mom is receiving more than you can imagine with the visits from you and your family. Celebrate the time you have left with your Mother, as she needs to feel the love and comfort of her family. May you all be blessed this Christmas season.
Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male

healing the self Empty
PostSubject: Re: healing the self   healing the self EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:25 am

Happy belated Birthday Wd. I've been a tad busy these days, so I haven't been logging in much. I read your earlier post on the Christmas cactus,( a wonderful story) and thought of my up and coming Christmas.
Prior to my mom falling ill, I was thinking how little the holiday meant to me and was dreading the whole shebang! Well those thoughts have altered and a new path has opened up, one with extreme gratitude for being of service to the woman who bore me and gratitude for the remaining time we are able to share here.
Her life has always been her children, of which there are five of us, and her grandchildren. and this Christmas she will have the love and good blessings of everyone of them. Not to mention the amazement of a host of doctors and nurses.
White Eagles words of the Divine Fire were as always an arrow that hit it's mark. We are the eternal flame, the torch in the night lighting the way through ignorance and self doubt.
I am grateful to be reminded so often of these truths and hope to continue to share them with others
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

healing the self Empty
PostSubject: Re: healing the self   healing the self EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:29 pm

I too wonder about 'me and my work' sometimes, not so much about whether it will help or not, but more about "How long will it take for these simple truths I try to express be taken to heart?" I always get the answer from White Eagle, "That's not your concern. That's what WE (ancestor spirits) do best! Keep on doing what you're doing."

Thank you for letting me know that we all 'need to be reminded now and then'..... Remembrance is the beginning of the re-enactment of those segments of life still useful to us. When we no longer need those segments replayed, we will forget them, as we should.

Truths, the simplest of them: Seems they ALWAYS need to be replayed for us over and over, don't they? doh! fairy
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

healing the self Empty
PostSubject: Re: healing the self   healing the self EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:53 pm

On my birthday I went to White Eagle's Medicine Wheel cards (46 animal, grandfather,grandmother, 4 directions) and chose four cards simultaneously. I get no animal helpers. Instead I get Weaver-North-Old Body-Mind, Birther-East-New Spirit-Soul, Medicine Man-South-Young Body-Mind and Wisdom Keeper-West-Ancient Soul-Spirit.

It doesn't mean I don't need any helpers, but that built in from my birth are these gates I (my soul) chose to pass through. Being as I am now 65, I can say the cards meant that now as I age in the west and return to the sky in the North where we 'slip beyond' the physical medicine wheel into the cosmic wheel, I am gifted with the gift of the Wisdom Keeper. This also means I am trusted by the cosmic mind to BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GIFT I WAS GIVEN! AHO!

This is my message for the Christmas/Hannukah/Kwonset/Winter Solstice celebrations: BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE GIFTS YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN BEFORE. USE THEM WISELY AND SHARE THEM WITH WHOMEVER CROSSES YOUR PATH (until the next dispensation comes around).

Sometimes the old gifts are forgotten in the rush of the season. The old ancient gifts ARE the ones that never stop giving. The new gifts will find their proper place in the scheme of things in due time....
Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male

healing the self Empty
PostSubject: Re: healing the self   healing the self EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:40 am

Aho!!!! brother ... I hear you and I am accepting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

healing the self Empty
PostSubject: Re: healing the self   healing the self Empty

Back to top Go down

healing the self
Page 1 of 1