Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Crash Soon

Go down 
+6
Wild Dove
Osiris
Fieldflower
LittleFire
masterindisguise
Spring Miracles
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Crash Soon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 9:43 am

Keep the suggestions coming guys. We are going to need these ideas very soon.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 3:05 pm

MID,
There is nothing wrong with hands on, if that is how you learn best. The true test is after you go through this course of instruction, will you be able to do it on your own.

I find it easier to read the how too's out of a book and actually experiment myself, it's when I mess up trying to make some of these things, that I find I can retain more going through this process of trial and error. I always end up getting it right in the end and then usually master what ever I am trying to do.

I am going on Fifty in August and I was always that little kid in your neighborhood that came around and pestered people with all of my many questions on life, about how this or that works or how it was made. I sure do miss those people that have taken the time out of their lives and shared their knowledge with that little boy from times past, I know they are with me in spirit as I press on with new projects and when giving a helping hand or whatever is needed to help young or old aspiring minds.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 3:16 pm

Spring,
I did not realize that our birthdays are only two days apart not literaly, just when we joined twohawks, I have felt a special kinship with you from the first post that I read of yours. I know that our paths have crossed more than once in our past, but I'll leave that for another thread.

The reason I am posting a reply is these are the very skills we should be comming familiar with now, not later when we are actually knee deep in a crisis.

Basic first aid, CPR and buddy care are amoung some of the important skills that we may need to use first in an emergency situation. Start now!

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 10:29 am

Osiris you are right about buddy care. Sometimes we don't even stop to think about that because we are so busy worrying about stocking supplies, but that is going to be critical. We will not be able to run to the nearest ER when the catastrophic events occur.

That happened all along the Gulf Coast when Katrina hit. There were no hospitals, and no doctors available. When I was digging through the muck I contracted a rash on my arms and chest and I could not get it to subside. After about two weeks they set up a clinic with one doctor. I went there and waited in line for about 5 hours to get antibiotics and an ointment to clear it up. Turned out to be staph. They charged me over $100 dollars for that, but I was desperate at that point.

So we need to stock rubber gloves, masks, sanitizer, rubber boots, and always make sure you have a couple long sleeve shirts and pants that preferably tie around the ankles. These things are very important. I learned a very painful lesson. I was in shorts and a T-shirt because it was so hot, and I didn't have any other clothes - they had been ruined. Store some clothes in plastic containers.

We also need some homeopathic remedies for rashes and infections. MID is excellent in this department.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 11:56 am

Some of the best things you can have on hand are "THERAPEUTIC GRADE" essential oils. They are anti-viral, bacterial, antioxidant, they oxygenate the blood, antisceptic and once applied are within every cell of the body within 20 minutes. You only need a few drops at a time. Lavender in awesome for burns, no scarring, peppermint is great for rashes and itching. ( I apply it at the first sign of poison ivy and it stops it in its tracks) also good for cold sores. A really good book is Valerie Worwoods "The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy" another good one available from Essential Science Publishing is "The Essential Oils Desk reference" It uses Young Living oils exclusively but you can look up specifically what you want like cancer or skin rash and it will tell you the exact protocol including supplements. Colloidal silver is also good to have on hand. It does a lot of what the essential oils do and can be taken internally. So can most of the oils. I'll post more if your interested. Let me know
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 11:57 am

Osiris, I do EVERYTHING alone, I always have.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 3:22 pm

MID where do you get your books? I am going to the health food store tomorrow. I just have never seen too many books in the one close to my house. I may have to venture out of my comfort zone. LOL
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 4:48 pm

Spring Miracles wrote:
MID where do you get your books?

Library, bookshop, internet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 5:39 pm

I am almost positive someone here posted this link, and I can't thank you enough....Here is a valuable resource, all the Foxfire books are online here, along with what to do if there is no dentist, no doctor, emergency health care, how to garden, I mean this site has all kinds of books, the complete book online. Read them now while you can & print out what you think you will need. I'm starting my trial run of lentils tomorrow and I'm also thinking about turning my front lawn into an edible landscape. I've been researching container gardening today and there is a wealth of info out there! A valuable tip I read today, if your onions start to sprout before you use them, pop them in a pot of soil! Who knew? I certainly didn't! lol. Same with garlic and potatoes. Here's the link to the survival books....I'm going to start another thread under preparedness so it doesn't get lost.

http://www.librum.us/pdfs/index.htm

(I just checked the link to make sure it worked and it is temporarily offline for revision. *sigh*)
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 10:06 pm

I get my my books from all over the place, Amazon, Edward R, Hamilton (its clearing house for overstocks etc. they have some great buys) bookstores, a lot of my gardening books I got from Johnny's seeds and Peaceful Valley Farm supply. I tend to gather information wherever I go, I don't always use it right away, I figure it may come in handy sometime for me or someone else.
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:50 am

Hmmm I don't know if anyone has mentioned this here or not but this is something I have done for a few years now. My son and I enjoy eating yogurt, and we don't throw the containers in the recycle box but wash them thoroughly and we then use them to plant our herbs in the house using the containers.

So we now have fresh herbs always ready to use, makes the house smell so nice as well and helps to clean the air at the same time.

I also use my final rinse water from laundry to use in watering the plants.

And remember Honey is something that preserves so well, lasts forever and is healthier alternative than sugar. I use honey for baking and such instead of sugar. Great healing as well. Keep some in stock as we hear in the news about the honeybee disappearance.

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:59 am

Hey! Awesome, I was just reading about seed starting in toilet paper tubes. Apparently, you can just pop them in the ground once the plant has sprouted! I am going to try it and let you know how it turns out. ..
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 1:26 pm

SEEDS also in wet paper towels, covered wet cardboard box. That way, if you forget to water, the seeds continue to sprout (if you eat them, you don't have to rinse them either, the husks embed in the paper towel, as well as the roots. You can just go to your box, open the lid, munch on a few and be merrily on your way. (Much better than those glass (expensive at the food co-op) jars with the lids.....who needs them.....)
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:09 am

Something tells me to post the lyrics to this song:

The Last Mall
Steely Dan

Attention all shoppers
It's Cancellation Day
Yes the Big Adios
Is just a few hours away

It's last call
To do your shopping
At the Last Mall

You'll need the tools for survival
And the medicine for the blues
Sweet treats and surprises
For the little buckaroos

It's last call
To do your shopping
At the Last Mall

We've got a sweetheart Sunset Special
On all of the standard stuff
'Cause in the morning --that gospel morning
You'll have to do for yourself when the going gets tough

Roll your cart back up the aisle
Kiss the checkout girls goodbye
Ride the ramp to the freeway
Beneath the blood orange sky

It's last call
To do your shopping
At the Last Mall
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 1:44 am

LittleFire! Honey. Wow! Healing Propolis, science can't understand it, but an awful lot of people use it and swear by it. Here in my meditation tonight White Eagle brought me to my knees, so to speak, to tell me to tell my people (meaning my internet family) about the same subject I wrote the previous night in my forum CONVERSATTIONS, a continuance of THE DANCE WITH THE SUN. He brought me to Philip and Stephanie Carr-Gomm's Druid Animal Oracle, and directly to "The Song of Amergin", how that The Bee and The Honey and the Honeybee Dance are all sacred to the Druid community, both ancient and current.... Here's what the authors had to say:

"...Bee tells us that we can live together in harmony, however impossible this may sometimes seem. By being one with Mother Nature, The Goddess and The Christ (The SUN for the Druids) we can heal our community.....(she goes on to describe the antiseptic qualities of honey and propolis which the honeybees use to prevent infection in their hives)....In an early Irish text, the people of Munster were likened to bees and it has been suggested that the mythical Queen Mab (queen of faerie) used honey and mead Made from hazelnuts(wisdom) and honey(compassion and purity of thought)...we can see how judicious draughts of mead might help the "second sight" or assist the celebrant's transfer to the faerie realms....where the author shows us a world in which spirituality, sensuality, soul and body have never been separated......the word for sun in Irish is feminine (Griene) meaning firewater...."

All this to tell me, perhaps even your user name, LittleFire, the Goddess Brighid, honey and mead belong together. You can be our Queen Bee lulling us all into dreamtime......you little humming harp of sacred sound, you..... harp
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: HONOR LittleFire HoneyBee   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 1:52 am

:lol!: geek queen angel harp coffee :coffee4: coffee harp
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 11:35 am

Very interesting indeed Wild Dove, very interesting.

Definitely be one with nature, learn nature, as it is a part of you. But not only learn nature but most importantly listen to nature, it speaks to each one of you. Take some time to head out to the nearby woods, no matter what the season is. Feel it calling you, beckoning you to commune with you and enhance with you.

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 8:13 am

:bump:

I am bumping this. I started this thread in November, and I am feeling the urgency of my warnings in the very first post. Please make sure you are prepared. We don't have any time left. Something major is manifesting behind the scenes that will leave us all with our mouths hanging open in disbelief.

Stock supplies, pray and get your mind and thoughts in a good place. Despair will be a hindrance in these coming times.

I am calling all the angels to surround us here at the Nest. I am calling on the Creator to keep us safe and grounded during these coming difficult times. I pray for us all.
Back to top Go down
Angel17

Angel17

Female
Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 4:43 pm

Hi Spring
After reading your post I just wanted to say thank you! I too have been having very distressing feelings especially today. It brings tremors to me and such an overwhelming sadness. I sigh deeply alot. I too feel it in the air and am trying to convey to whomever I am in contact with to please prepare. Something is not far off and it is very unnerving to me. Thanks again for your love and light you are truly an Angel
Mary
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 11:33 pm

I am with you Spring on this one, been feeling this myself so here is something that may help get people started. Sams club has 50LBS of rice for around $12.99 , an inexpensive drygood that is easily stored. Roman noodle is another, buy them in the individual packages, not in cups, they are easier to store and inexpensive by the case. Here is something I had not even thought of was Whole corn. I purchase my corn for my chickens from my wifes cousin who is a farmer, and you should be able to get 50lbs of whole coln for about $5.00. You can grind this to make many things. You get the idea.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 11:37 am

I always add to this scenario 50lb (or 20lb) sack of lentils, as sprouted they provide fiber, fresh enzymes/vitals to the complete amino acid protein (when combined with whole rice/quinoa/), as LittleBear (my dog) and I lived a whole winter on just that (plus salmon jerky), occasional mushrooms, prickly pears, pine nuts/food found on desert floor while doing survival training in the Gila Wilderness winter 2000. LittleBear and I have never felt better ever! This Spring (as we speak) I am doing the same........(adding apples and peanut butter- to replace prickly pear/pine nuts, as I live in town in apartment complex. I will be ready for a quick move as soon as it is required of me......
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 11:46 am

Wild Dove, you do like your lentils don't you? I've been buying chicken breasts and ground beef at Sam's and freezing, I noticed a couple of days ago that they had gone up, not much but, I'm paying closer attetion tothese things now. They also carry 50lb sacks of flour and sugar as well. If you do a google search there are lots of places on the internet to buy 5 gal. plastic buckets and such to store this stuff in.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 1:04 pm

Wild Dove you mentioned salmon jerky which made me think of beef jerky. What is the shelf life of beef jerky? Does anybody know? It would not be a bad idea to store some of that for protein.

Angel many people I speak to are picking up on the negativity. I believe something is soon to occur, and I mean very, very soon.

It is interesting that Congress had a closed door meeting, and the members were forbidden to say what they discussed. This is only the 4th time in 176 years that I know of where it was completely closed. I believe they know the economy is teetering on the brink of destruction, and they are discussing the riots to come, and don't forget - bunkers and safe holds for themselves - naturally. We are on our own!

SO stock. We may not even have days left. I pray we do, but each day is not looking too promising.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 6:56 pm

masterindisguise wrote:
..... I've been buying chicken breasts and ground beef at Sam's and freezing,.....

Good point! I also have a hydrator, and buy chicken, beef and salmon (when cheap) and make jerky with all three. I eat meat because of LittleBear. We eat the same thing, have since he was a puppy. (the hydrator does jerky in three days when everything is cut into 1/4 in slices......or would work in survival mode by hanging a screen next to an ordinary fire with alder/hickory/maple/cherry or apple!!!!! eat
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Male
Number of posts : 17
Humor : i laugh about my own jokes..lol
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Urgent Financial Warning from Rick Wiles…   Crash Soon - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 11:13 pm

found this on the trunews site, think its related to this subject
link:http://www.trunews.com/financial.htm

“Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.”
(Matthew 6:19-29)

Urgent Financial Warning from Rick Wiles….

Crash Soon - Page 3 Usa-dees

... In 1998 the Holy Spirit instructed me to pay close attention to credit derivatives. Back then, I had never heard of derivatives. The Holy Spirit told me that when the derivatives start to collapse, it is a sure sign that the American economy will collapse shortly thereafter.

For 10 years I have kept the Holy Spirit’s admonition fresh in my heart and mind. I have diligently monitored the insane explosion in the credit derivatives markets. I have often wondered when the collapse will happen.

As a watchman of the Lord, I am issuing an immediate warning: This is it! I repeat: this is it.

The US banking system will crash very soon. The credit crisis is out of control. Decades of greediness, dishonesty, lying, and thievery are coming to an end. A major bank will close its doors in the near future. The collapse will be followed by numerous other bank failures. The shockwave will reverberate around the world. Many wealthy people will lose hundreds of billions of dollars in assets. You will witness something unseen since the 1929 Great Depression. God’s judgment on America’s sin and rebellion is entering a new level of intensity. In addition to bank failures, some major ministries and mega-churches will also collapse soon. They will reap a whirlwind of calamity for pursuing prosperity and purpose instead of the Kingdom of Jesus.

Take immediate precautionary measures! Do not hesitate. Withdraw your money from any financial institution that is heavily exposed to credit derivatives. Consider depositing your funds in locally-owned, prudently managed banks and credit unions that have little or no exposure to derivatives and/or subprime mortgages.

Here is the list of the Top 25 US banks with exposure to credit derivatives. (PDF file) Scroll down to pages 21-25. http://www.occ.treas.gov/ftp/release/2007-137a.pdf

Withdraw as much cash as possible. Consider all possibilities: gold, silver, offshore deposits in other currencies. Purchase food and necessities immediately. Batten down the hatches and prepare to ride out the storm. Do not tell anybody about your emergency preparations! Recall the images of New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina.

Most of all: Remain calm. If your faith and confidence is in the Lord Jesus Christ, you have nothing to fear. The Central Bank of Heaven is secure. There will be no “bank runs” in Heaven. If you have been faithfully depositing funds in Heaven by giving to soul-winning ministries and the care of orphans and the poor, God himself will see to it that you are cared for during this economic storm. If you haven’t been depositing your money into the Kingdom, there’s very little time left before you suddenly lose your earthly treasure. How long will you cling to your temporal wealth and ignore the Holy Spirit’s instruction to give substantial sums of money to the preaching of the Kingdom?

I repeat my urgent warning: This is it. Take immediate precautionary measures to cope with the financial tsunami that will crash upon America’s shores. Stay calm. Repent of your sins. Trust Jesus.

“Believe in the Lord your God, shall ye be established; believe His Prophets, so shall ye prosper.” (2 Chronicles 20:20)

Audio: March 12, 1933… FDR’s speech announcing closing of all banks http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=88019870&ft=1&f=1003

YouTube video: CNN commentators discuss possibility of another Great Depression
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR7h8NBQU3E

YouTube: Video and pictures of the first Great Depression
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5Qg-_jvaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crash Soon
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next