Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Crash Soon EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Crash Soon EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Crash Soon EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Crash Soon EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Crash Soon EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Crash Soon EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Crash Soon EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Crash Soon EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Crash Soon EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Crash Soon

Go down 
+6
Wild Dove
Osiris
Fieldflower
LittleFire
masterindisguise
Spring Miracles
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 8:06 pm

I have been feeling this for quite some time, and telling all close to me that we are getting ready to experience a major worldwide recession/depression. Well I am feeling the urgency of this now. Something huge is brewing to bring the U.S. economy to a screeching halt. It is going to be many things brought upon us to bear that will materialize into unbounded proportions. It is not just the housing bust we are seeing.

I am feeling this will be within a year's time frame, but it may be closer than this. It is going to hit suddenly and many will not be prepared.

I am feeling a food shortage coming soon. Prices will skyrocket and very little products will be on the shelves. Please start preparing. This is not going to be an easy time to get food. At least stock some canned foods and water. This is extremely important. I feel rationing will be taking place.

I hope this does not come to light, but I am feeling this has to come to fruition.
Back to top Go down

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 6:18 am

Wow, Spring, last night I dreamed I went to the grocery store and the shelves were bare. It was right after Christmas in the dream ~ and I was thinking how strange it was that they didn't restock after the holiday rush.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 8:16 am

As you know, God speaks to us in our dreams. I have had several dreams like the one you described. I am warning everybody I can, but BTM it seems like many have grown complacent. They believe everything will go on as before, and as long as nothing like the fires or floods affect them they have their head in the sand.

Please stock up BTM. This is not going to be an easy period to get through, and God is pre-warning us so we are not sitting back, panicking, and waiting for him to supply us.

I am going to try to stock enough to be able to share.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 9:55 am

I usually always keep "spares" on hand because I live about 20 miles from the closest grocery store. I try to keep even more on hand in the winter in case of bad weather and I can't get to town. I've been restocking my pantry lately because money has been so tight. I never know if the next week I'll hav eenough to buy groceries. Fortunately, I know how to cook from scratch, I feel sorry for those who rely on T.V. dinners and such. Don't forget to stock up on dry pasta, grains and legumes. Velveeta doesn't need to be refrigerated, flour, sugar etc. put it in tupperware or something similar in case it needs to be stored for a really long time to keep out moisture, bugs and mice. Oh, and don't forget the ramen noodles, they're cheap!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 10:03 am

How long do you think this will last?
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 10:12 am

MID I don't know, but it will seem like forever when you can't get food or necessities. Funny thing I just read something about Bush wanting Federal recall powers on all imports. A line in there stood out to me like a flashing light. It is the amount of imports that we rely on. Now that the government program of paying farmers not to produce has reached absurd levels we get the majority of food through import. If we go to war with Iran, or something occurs to affect the stability of our trade with China or others, we cannot possible produce enough food on U.S. soil to feed the masses.

Quote :
Under separate safety plans detailed by the Bush administration Tuesday, safety certification would be required for imported foods at risk. Foreign makers of toys and other common consumer products, too, could seek voluntary certification that they meet U.S. product safety standards in exchange for expedited entry into this country.

The plans are designed to toughen the way the government polices the $2 trillion worth of imports that arrive on U.S. shores each year from 150 countries — an import total that is growing.
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 11:24 am

Hi Spring, and everyone;

I have been sensing the same thing here in Canada and have been warning as many people as I can right now. Please do stock up on water, on dry goods, from beans to lentils to grains, to rice..... Think along the terms of how our grandfathers and great-grandfathers survived with so little ressources during the 2 world wars. We can learn much from them. Get back to the basics, it is a great must!!!! I think that is why Redfeather has been feeling this intensely about being here sometime in 2008. He will be helping/rescuing others on his way here.

I do worry about this upcoming winter, especially for us that are in the Northern parts. With the price of oil that continue to rise, many will not be able to pay for their heating and many elderly will be suffering or dying of cold if we are to get a harsh winter which I suspect we will.

If there are elderly neighbors, please keep an eye out on them. Stop relying on the good old restaurants and fast foods and learn to cook from scratch with basic cooking items that are both nutritious and easy to store. I can go on and on with this, but I really feel this needs to be shared. Learn also first Aid and keep first aid kits stocked as well.

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 12:30 pm

One staple I want you to all stock up... which never expires is Honey. It is medicinal purposes, it is a great sweetener and even when it crystallises you can still use it! I remember my great-grandmother always had this on hand and when they were on a sugar ration, she used honey instead plus they used to take care of some of the hives on the family farm.

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
Fieldflower

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 1:34 pm

I try to keep two weeks worth of food and water on hand, mostly because of hurricanes. I never thought about honey, though. If it crystalizes, how do you un-crystalize it?
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 3:16 pm

If there is still electricity, you can pop it in the microwave. Another way my Grandmother used to do is place the jar in boiling hot water as well.
Back to top Go down

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 3:33 pm

Mmmmm, I love honey!

I also keep an extra supply of toothpaste and feminine pads....lol....don't want to be stuck without either one!
gif09
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 4:35 pm

use the boiling water method, microwaves kill EVERYTHING, vitamins etc. I was thinking a while ago nuts would be good to have, lots of protein, vitamins etc. Shampoo, soap, q-tips, I think I'd go crazy without those!! Lotion, therapeutic grade essental oils they're great for all kinds of things.
Back to top Go down

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 8:26 am

Another really great thing to have on hand.....TempDent. A small tube of it is only about 3 dollars and you can pick it up at any grocery store. If you lose a filling or a cap, tempdent is a great way to fill the hole. I'm pretty sure visiting the dentist is going to be out of the question...and that scene from "Castaway" has always frightened me, the one where he knocks his tooth out with the ice skate blade......Ewwwwww. gif27
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 9:03 am

I was just thinking. We are going to look pretty funny checking out in the store with a basket full of toothpaste, tempdent, feminine pads, honey, essential oils, vitamins, shampoo, Q-tips, lotion, etc. And I need perfume and hairspray!

Have any of you noticed that the women have suggested no food other than honey and water? We may starve, but we will look and smell good doing it! You know we do have our priorities! :laugh4:
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 10:13 am

I beg your pardon Spring, I mentioned chocolate in chat yesterday and here I said grains, legumes, nuts, velveeta and ramen noodles. TVP is good too. I've made TVP chili before and its really kinda good. TVP has a similar texture to meat. Baking soda is good for cleaning and tooth brushing. Vinegar is another good item with multiple uses. Don't forget your pets! Grow your own vegetables and fruits and learn how to can. I've never done it yet (I've been wanting to for a long time) I have a book though and it really isn't hard. Here are a couple of websites i came across today. www.thenaturalhome.com and wwwtreehugger.com
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 10:17 am

Here is a good place to get high quality medicinal grade essential oils at a reasonable price and he sells in large size bottles also. if you have a business or are a massage therapist or other type of health worker tell him your reselling and he'll sell it to you wholesale, Brian is the owners name, a very nice guy. wwwimaninatural.com or 1-800-898-pure for a catalog.
Back to top Go down

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 10:46 am

:lol!:

Don't forget lipstick and mascara, the two essentials! lol
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 11:10 am

base, blush and powder!!! Maybe a little eye shadow for those "special" occasions, like working in the garden and cutting wood.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 11:11 am

I'm sorry MID I was so focused on the personal hygiene items I overlooked your mention of grains and such. Anyway I am with BTM on this one - I need mascara and lipstick too kiss . I just didn't want to point it out first for fear of looking vain, but since she mentioned it! HA HA

I do have to look decent while evacuating you know!
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 11:14 am

masterindisguise wrote:
base, blush and powder!!! Maybe a little eye shadow for those "special" occasions, like working in the garden and cutting wood.

Oh yeah, now you've got it MID. We do want to look our best. Would hate to get caught by those news cameras looking like death warmed over. And green eye shadow would go well with the plants. Use brown when cutting wood!

Wow these are really good tips. geek
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 11:28 am

I think we have all officially gone over the edge!!
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyFri Nov 09, 2007 8:53 am

Quote :
Rising food prices to hit consumption
ByJavier Blas, Commodities Correspondent, in London

Published: November 7 2007 11:00 | Last updated: November 7 2007 11:00

Poor developing countries will be forced to cut food consumption and risk an increase in malnutrition after an “alarming” increase in their agricultural commodities bills, the United Nations’ Food and Agriculture Organisation warned on Wednesday.

In its biannual Food Outlook report the FAO ­predicted that food prices, particularly cereals, would remain high in 2008 having hit record levels this year.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 7:26 pm

Yes Spring, This is one of the things that I have tried to discuss with my father in law when we were together at thanksgiving. Talk about heads in the sand, I even mentioned that OPEC spent 300 million to study if it would be feasible to base the barrel of oil on the Euro verses the US Dollar. The response from my Father in Law was, The US wouldn't let that happen. I explained that the US does not have a hand in the decision and it will go what ever way they choose. I just could not get my point across because he is living in his own little world. I have had the same dream and have been telling people for some time now. My Children think I'm nut's because I have stocked up on everything that I could think of. I have over 130 chickens for eggs and meat that will help out in some ruff times, the goats will come in January for the milk. We do live on a farm in the country so this all helps. If nothing comes of this, at least we have taken some step to assure that we have food and we now can rotate our stock. Man those fresh egg's are really creamy and just the best. We have green egg's too.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 10:07 am

I can't resist, do you have ham to go with the green eggs? :lol!: It sounds like your ready Osiris. have you learned how to make your own cheese and butter etc. yet?
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 4:09 pm

All in good fun I know. The ham is on it's way. We live on an active farm and and have made butter and cheese in the past. I learned early on how to can food and store perishables. All of my wife's family are farmers, and I grew up here on their farm from the age of thirteen when I met my wife to be. Married her at 20 and going strong at 49. I have all the books to build any type of structure and teach any skill you are interested in. All of this came to pass when I stopped procrastinating, and just put things up when I could. Do not let anyone sell you on the idea that it is too late to think about prepairing for that day of uncertanty, it is never too late and it will still take a team effort to overcome all odds anyway. Be compassionate and share what you have with as many as you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crash Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon Empty

Back to top Go down

Crash Soon
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next