Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Crash Soon

Go down 
+6
Wild Dove
Osiris
Fieldflower
LittleFire
masterindisguise
Spring Miracles
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Crash Soon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 5:08 pm

Osiris that is the problem. Everybody seems to think we are part of the lunatic fringe when we mention stocking up for the coming trials. They do have their heads in the sand, but they will come out quickly when it hits with a vengeance. I know my Grandmother was scoffed at for her predictions and prophecies, but recently my sister told me "You know Grandma was not so crazy after all for warning us all to leave the New Orleans area, even though that was in the early 70's."

A lot of her prophecies did not come to light until many, many years later, and some have not come to fruition yet, but they most certainly will.

You Osiris are blessed to have the insight to prepare, and you are blessed to be able to keep the goats and chickens. I will not say you are lucky, because I do not believe luck has anything to do with it. I believe you have been chosen for this path.

Sorry I cannot resist this:

Quote :
You do not like
green eggs and ham?

I do not
like them,
Sam-I-am.

Could you, would you,
with a goat?

I would not,
could not,
with a goat!

Would you, could you,
on a boat?......

I do not like
green eggs
and ham!

I do not like them,
Sam-I-am.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 9:24 pm

Thanks Spring,
That was one of my favorite books when I was young and still believed in Santa. I never would have ever immagined that one day I would have green egg's and ham, Sam I am.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 11:35 am

I didn't know that there really are green eggs. for several years now I've had the urge to learn how to do all kinds of things, garden (I've tried so hard and I really suck at it), can, make my own dairy products, make soap etc. My dream or vision if you will is to have 300 to 500 acres for my non profit so that we can all do these things to feed ourselves and sell extras to support the place. Go to wwwlovelightas.com to get an idea of what I want to do. thats my website.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 11:55 am

MID I went to your web site. How wonderful! You know I do love my little animal babies. All of them. What a tremendous idea you have. How are you coming along with the sanctuary? Do you have partners in this with you?
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 1:21 pm

Thanks Spring, no I don't have any partners, wanna be one? Did you make a donation? I haven't raised much money, just over $500 over the last year, and that was from selling candles. I haven't pursued it much lately because I had the feeling it wasn't time yet. I know it will all come together when its supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 12:03 am

I am bumping this thread. We are at the threshold. It is coming. Please get some food supplies before the hoarding starts and it is too late.

:bump:
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 11:16 am

I have been telling many about this as well. And have help my Mom and my neighbors as well. That is why we feel we are in a "cone of silence" just like the eye of the storm when all is quiet and then Wham!

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 11:18 am

Wow LittleFire - BTM and I were talking this morning - for the first time in ages - and we mentioned that exact same thing - the cone of silence. That is strange that you would come here this morning and post that very thing!
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 11:21 am

Come on ladies, we are attuned! I did mentioned this to my best friend Tracy in England that we are in a "cone of silence" and she feels it as well.

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Osiris

Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 8:46 pm

Spring, I have been feeling this as well. I have put off butchering my chickens because of this. Even with the feds dropping the prime lending rate to banks by another 3/4 %, it had no effect on the stock market like they thought it would. Investors are creating most of the problems cashing out, instead of just leaving their money alone. This ecconomic downswing not only effects the US, but is having the same effect around the world. It would be advisable to take heed and prepare the best that you can and adjust priorities.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 10:24 am

Osiris we have missed you, and your wisdom. Don't be a stranger. Drop in more often.

I am with you on this one Osiris. There was a bounce yesterday in the market, but this is just a temporary solution. I mean how far can they drop interest rates - to 0% - I don't believe. These cuts are a band aid on a serious wound. Once the band aid falls off then we are in for a major awakening.

I don't believe this will be a recession or a depression, but a total economic collapse. Something we have never seen before. We are on very unstable ground, and it is making the global economy extremely unstable.

You are wise to stock and hold off on the chickens. There is going to be a world wide food shortage soon. Best to stock now while we can because I feel that once the severity of the shortage kicks in they will ration or limit the amount of food you will be able to purchase. You are lucky in that you can plant and grow food. I have a small yard - about 1/2 acre, but I am making some gardens this spring, and crossing my fingers that the raccoons and possums don't eat it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 12:12 pm

LittleFire, I love your description of it, "A cone of silence"....and the calm before the storm. Just driving around today I noticed a few garage-sale type signs people had put up near major intersections. One was selling four tires, and the other was selling and four-wheeler. It was strange, because I've never seen anyone try to sell something with signs like that, only advertise their yard sales.

Osiris! Don't be a stranger! Thank you for your input, too. How very interesting that you felt you should put off butchering your chickens. I wish I had chickens! I had the overwhelming feeling though yesterday that I should stock up on seeds, start some now, indoors, and save some for later.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 12:36 pm

Mentioned in another post about sprouting lentils. Real easy to do: a plastic tray with lid, some holes in the top for air, a bottle of water (with a spray nozzle) a couple of rounded tablespoons of lentils(soaked overnight) spread on the bottom of tray covered with wet paper towel>

Spray a couple of times each day. In three to four days you have delicious sprouts. Add some wheat berries (done the same way) and you have a complete fiber/protein /mineral/enzyme/electrolyte meal for three days. If water is scarce, make holes in bottom of tray too. Stack on top of each other. That way, excess water drips down onto tray below... I know this works because LittleBear and I spent a whole winter doing this together in NM. The only exception was that I had some salmon jerky whenever I got the chance. LB and I both ate the same food. He and I are as healthy as we can be. Now I do this every summer.....Be well!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 12:47 pm

Oh my gosh, that is easy! Thank you so much, I must've missed your other post....you know, one thing I've done for a couple of years now....(and trust me, people laughed at me)....my son takes daily shot of growth hormone....I have to mix the medicine every three days so I mix up 3 bottles at a time. For every vial of HGH we have, I also have one vial of sterilized water. So what I have been doing is using only only one vial of water per the vials of HGH. I save the other vials, I have bags of them...lol...yeah, they laugh now, but when you need water to sprout lentils, who will be laughing then? I mention this in case anyone else has to take shots or administer them....save your extra streilized water vials. You just never know when they will save your life!

flower
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 1:29 pm

Here's another tip: As long as we have electricity, get a hydrator (about $49.95 from one of those "Utimate Chopper types of companies on internet/tv shopping networks". Use any fresh OR left-over meat/fish/vegies/grains/fruit. Put in chopper until mashed. Spread on tray provided (usually used to make fruit puree cheweys for kids). The hydrator dries in three days anything about 1/4 in in thickness. It hydates the food, removing most of the moisture, making the "jerky".

Use extra salt or sugar for preservative, store in vacuum-pack bag. If you don't have a hydrator, you can use your oven. Put in oven at lowest possible temperature 200 degrees or less. Food gets tough and dry, but a small amount is good enough for concentrated protein. Kind of like the kind used during the war, or for avid back country trail hikers..... you can resoak to bring up moisture anytime (but once re-constituted, needs to be eaten within a few hours----ferments easily. Otherwise, good jerky. I'm partial to salmon because that's what we all eat here in the northwest, native or not.......
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 1:44 pm

Spring, you have PLENTY of room for a garden, if you've never gardened before you would be amazed at how much you can get from a small space. Buy a book on canning, I'm planning on teaching myself this summer. I have a book and it really doesn't look too difficult. I've already ordered some cherry trees and blueberry bushes. I have a bunch of seeds I wasn't able to plant last year because of the rain and flooding. I've got a list of more stuff to buy in the next few weeks. I want to get a big freezer for extra fruit and stuff. I have a question, why do some of you seem to think we will be without electricity?
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Will we be without electricity?   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 4:36 pm

Will we be without electricity?

First reason: When Spirit sent me to Silver City, several people had the same vision: Blackened power lines, and poles, no physical destruction due to fire or explosion. A huge solar wave (laser like) to satellite to convertor stations (our US GRID--basically four main stations) through wires without explosion and fire, OR terrorist strike to same THROUGH telephone/electric wires?

Second reason: Almost all our power/hydro plants serving the entire country is less than 80 miles from coastlines---sunami/comet/tektonic plate/Katrina proportion surge backing up our rivers where our hydro plants are located...... Cherokee wisdom speaks of rivers backing up.....
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 7:38 pm

Hey there Spring and BTM,
I have been real busy around the house and at work and trying to build a recording studio for my Daughters. I have been spending most of my free time on ebay buying equipment and amoung other things seeds for the garden. You can get last years seeds in lots of 100 up to boxes of 1000 seed packs relatively inexpensive. You can use thes for the next six years with very good results if you store them in a cool dark place. I buy seeds every year like this in lots of 100 until I have 500 packs, this will give you a very good variety and you would be surprised at the number of non hybred packs that you get. I have had this feeling that our economy would really start going down hill for some time now and have really stocked up on dry goods such as beans, rice and roman noodle. To go wil these things I purchased cases of salt, pepper and spices on the cheap at Big Lots. These items that I mentioned are the least expensive to purchase. 50 lbs of rice at Sams Club only $11.00. Canned goods you buy a little extra each week so you can have a revolving stock. The garden items are easily stored by canning, very easy to do. Of corse the most important is to have compassion for those that are without food when it all goes to hell and share what you have because you will need to band together to ensure survival.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 11:54 am

Osiris,

Could you give some web addresses for those seed lots? I'd like to get some.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 1:10 pm

MID, just go to Ebay and type in Vegetable seeds in all catagories and it will give you about eight pages of seeds for sale. I just looked at page two and there is 100 pack lot with high bid of $13.00 at the time I am posting this to you. This is where I purchase all of my seeds each year. Try to buy 2007 year seeds, but if you get a really good deal on 2006 seeds by all means grab them. The seeds will still be good for about six or seven years if stored properly. I have even had about a fifty percent germination rate from seeds over 20 years old that I found in my dads garage.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 3:18 pm

I found this site last year looking for instructions on how to make cheese. it is a homesteading school just outside of Waco, Texas. They teach all kinds of things. The classes are one or two days long and most are under $100.00. I'm really wanting to go and take as many as I can. Check it out, I think you'll find it interesting. A good way to be prepared. www.homesteadheritage-homesteading.com
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 5:40 pm

I think that your money would be better spent on some old farming /homesteader books that give you an all around education of not only making Cheese and butter, but how to build just about any structure that will help you survive. They also explain blacksmithing and many other skills needed that are mostly a lost art nowadays. They teach you how to butcher, canning and storing your fruits and vegetables, along with basic first aid and such. You can pick these books up on ebay. I kow it is easier if you have someone show you how to make cheese, But you can do it yourself with the instructions out of the book. You can still find some elderly farmers close by that will be glade to share those skills that they had to help with as a child when growing up. You might even gain a new friend out of it all. My whole family and wifes family were farmers and some still farm. Most of the knowledge was passed down from our grandparents and we still pass these things down to our children.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 8:36 pm

Right on, Osiris! I can add a simple recipe of my own for cottage cheese (no animal fat, but pure protein):

Take a cup of almonds (dry, unsalted, with skin still on) put in a blender of 1 qt distilled water. Blend until as fine as you can get it. You should have "almond milk". Through a cheesescloth, strain juice and put in 9x12 plastic container. Save pulp in cheesecloth. Soak whole wheat berries overnight (three nights) next to heater. In about three days you have acidophulis. Don't worry about the fermented part. Its healthy and necessary for the time you add it to your almond milk. You will notice the curdling in the milk after another day. (If you don't want to go through the means of obtaining acidophulis from wheat berries, you can purchase acidophulis at a health food store, or use a tablespoon of plain yoghurt to start the fermentation). Gather up all the curds (now combined with almond pulp in the cheesecloth slightly above the broth,(allowing moisture to drip down).

You will have cottage cheese in less than seven days. And by this time, the wheat berries (removed from broth will have sprouted and you have the sweetest wheat grass you've ever eaten too. Both are excellent sources of protein....... and when combined, make the best bible bread ever!
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 2:02 pm

Personally, I find it easier to learn some tings "hands on" I have books on the subject and numerous others. Some things "stick" better for me when I learn them hands on. They also have blacksmithing classes.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 4:11 am

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!! Please listen: LENTILS!!!!LENTILS. Legumes that sprout, water, for chrissakes, even contaminated water. SOAK LENTILS, SOAK MUNG BEANS, SOAK CLOVER & WHEAT BERRIES (IF YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED EXTRA FLAVOR) ----Lentils and peanuts, wheat berries are COMPLETE PROTEINS, MINERALS, ENZYMES..... PLEASE TRUST ME. IT is so simple. I and LittleBear have lived ENTIRELY ON SALMON JERKY AND SPROUTED LENTILS. (The Salmon Jerky was once a month, about five dollars worth, because that was all I could afford. I know I could have lived WITHOUT the salmon jerky. NORTHWEST INDIAN PEOPLE LIVED ON WAPATO SPROUTS FOR CENTURIES, SALMON WHEN THEY COULD !!!!! (SPROUTED TUBER S LIKE LENTILS). Please, please belieive in your body being capable of adapting!!!!!!!!

You all speak of God. I never mention him IN MY POSTS, except for you to see and hear that HE/SHE/IT AND THE ANCESTORS WHO HAVE GONE BEFORE YOU LOVE YOU. THEY ARE ONE WITH GOD, BECAUSE THEY LIVE RIGHT NEXT TO HIM. SO WILL YOU, ONCE YOUR BODY AND MINE BECOMES DUST. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL iT BECOMES DUST. TALK WITH GOD RIGHT NOW! WHY NOT? HE'S LISTENING! THEY ARE TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO: GOD IS TELLING YOU THE SAME THING: BECAUSE HE AND THE ANCESTORS ARE ONE AND THE SAME , AND YOU, YOU WITH A REAL TRUE HEART OF LOVE WILL BE ONE AND THE SAME TOO, ONCE YOU LEAVE THIS BODY WITH ITS BRAIN THAT TRIES TO TELL YOU NEED SOMETHING ELSE. YOU NEED NOTHING OTHER THAN YOUR TRUTH, which you have shared with us: We ARE The Children of the divine we call GOD!!!!!!! He hears you, I hear you. Simply stock up with food and water, AND BE DONE WITH THE REST!!!!!![list][*]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash Soon   Crash Soon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crash Soon
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next