Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
February 21, 2008 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
February 21, 2008 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
February 21, 2008 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
February 21, 2008 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
February 21, 2008 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
February 21, 2008 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
February 21, 2008 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
February 21, 2008 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
February 21, 2008 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

February 21, 2008

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

February 21, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: February 21, 2008   February 21, 2008 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 1:03 pm

Thank you blessed angels for your guidance for your messages as I think and ask your assistance for all here at TwoHawk's Nest.... my beloved family...

Angel today is Athena

Message: "It is safe for you to be powerful. You know how to be powerful in a loving way that benefits others as well as yourself."

Additional Message: "You have been afraid of your own power. You have worried that others would disapprove of you or leave you if you allowed your true power to shine. You have also been concerned that you might abuse your power and that your masculine energy would become unbalanced. I am here to help you reveal your power to yourself and others in a way that enhances your relationships, self-esteem, and life purpose."

"Your power comes from love, from God. You who are made in the image and likeness of your Creator have unlimited power within you right now. You aren't capable of abusing your power because your heart chakra has opened like a flower in bloom. Think of a person whom you admire, who is both powerful and balanced in their masculine and feminine energies. Such power is beautiful. It also amplifies your spiritual healing and psychic gifts. You are a strong and powerful lightworker, and God needs you to accept and reveal your power."

Always, from the Angels message,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

February 21, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 21, 2008   February 21, 2008 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 1:10 pm

Quote :
"Your power comes from love, from God."

What powerful messages you have for us today LittleFire. Thank you so much for these.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

February 21, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 21, 2008   February 21, 2008 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 1:13 pm

Thank you LittleFire. The power of love outshines them all, even the power of faith and wisdom (Love embodies them could be better expressed: Love embraces them!).

It is with love we move our bodies. Our soul chose us. My soul loves me, and your soul loves you. That's the beginning. That is a blessed beginning and stays with you until the body dies. Then soul goes on to another embodiment. This is how it is shown to me. I can only be embraced by the love of god and the angel athena, angel/goddess of wisdom........I can also be thrilled to know her Messenger visits this site.

Be well, dear sister. Wa do!
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

February 21, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 21, 2008   February 21, 2008 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 1:25 pm

All the messages, thoughts, images I get comes from our guides, our angels and they are just transmitting to me to share with you.

One of the animals that visited me in my meditation vision this morning was the dolphin. And again it reminds us to still be playful, and to walk in balance. Let us move in the ebb of life, to share your love with Mother Earth and all that it pertains. Go with the flow, just like the water moves in balance with the dolphin. Remember to communicate as the dolphin does as well. We are in harmony, with Mother Earth, and all that surrounds us. Understand the power that is within you to help communicate with others...

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

February 21, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 21, 2008   February 21, 2008 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 1:55 pm

Grandmother pointed out to me during the time of channeling that we are surrounded by spirit as a fish is in the water. When it is thrown out of the water (or caught by a fisherman) it dies. Most symbolism uses air to represent spirit, but many native people use water equally as powerful a symbol. (The mic-mac of eastern canada) in particular have a story of a Savior coming on the back of a dolphin to save his people----so similar to biblical references to the same spirit (of salvation). Who came first? Does it matter? Of course, it doesn't (unless you are struggling with your own faith/belief constructs and have a hard time with those faiths in disagreement with the one you are struggling with.....)
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

February 21, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 21, 2008   February 21, 2008 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 2:45 pm

Wow Wild Dove, that is powerful and thank you for tying all this together, which I am forever grateful. The Mic-Mac's are truly interesting and I was invited to a special ceremony this summer with the Mic-Mac's. I am so looking forward to this ceremony as I was told I am coming in unity with my soul and oneness

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

February 21, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 21, 2008   February 21, 2008 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 3:00 pm

I believe you will, LittleFire. I know I did when a Mic-Mac elder conducted a sit/sweat here in Portland a few years back. There is so much hat has been hidden. History is still at the mercy of the powers-that-be (human, that is) who decides what shall remain, what shall be destroyed or kept hidden (as in the Council of Nicea and the compilation of the canons now known as the christian bible---thousands were destroyed, including over 1,730 presbyters (attendees who came at the beck and call of Constantine to help form an "official state religion").

This bickering keeps us from understanding our beginnings. Dolphin and Whale have ALL the records of thousands and thousands of years existence on earth embedded in their dna patterns. You wait. You'll see, soon our media, our science (science reported) will be deciphering the embedded knowledge/facts about life in general, and (for persons like ourselves) ancestral life (how it once was) . Connecting yo the Mic-Mac people this summer may very well be one of the most important connections you will ever make.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

February 21, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 21, 2008   February 21, 2008 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 3:14 pm

It may seem inappropriate in angels and guides to speak of our presidential campaign, but I truly believe most of it is about power and the power of words. When there is no love, no concern in the eyes of the persons speaking them, there is little power. It may appear to be there, but it isn't. Whoever gets in, in November if he or she has some power of love still in operation, they will be powerful, effective leaders. If they don't have any power of love in their "powertalk, powerwalk" they will be very INEFFECTIVE INDEED.

I turn off the sound and look at their eyes. I see no love at all in Hillary or husband, none! I may be wrong, but it is sad we cannot put love and higher good and still run the wealthiest country (perhaps that too has now changed) in the world. Besides changing our mind blabber to thought, it is our heart that needs change. We are not a dumb people. We aren't just "the folks". We ARE THE PEOPLE. WE MUST REMOVE THE SPLINTERS FROM OUR OWN EYES, REMOVE THE ARROWS IMPLANTED IN OUR HEARTS, REPAIR THE DAMAGE OURSELVES (with the help of the ancestors and the angels Creator God sends to us to help us make the change) AND THEN, AND ONLY THEN will we stop slinging arrows at each other.....we have a lot of repair work to do.......
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

February 21, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 21, 2008   February 21, 2008 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 6:23 pm

LittleFire: You're gonna like this! Spontenaity, serendipity, co-incidence may be the answers, but I doubt it.....

Pondering your post about Power (of love) use or mis-use thereof, + the image of Athena, goddess of wisdom (a very dear symbol to me, as I have my own "goddess of wisdom", my Celina (In greek Selene), I am speaking with White Eagle regarding my purpose here at Twohawks nest, and I am saying.....with the help of....(I reach for my animal/bird medicine cards) and get Owl. The first words in the book about owl, and owl wisdom was that Owl is seen in many pictures/sculptures accompanying Athena!

Second paragraph spoke of accepting this hidden power (very powerful, powerful enough to make others frightened of you---because you "know" too much, too soon) AND the warning about mis-use of the power.

I knew you would like that. Even though I have been reading oracles, been given oracles, and now am at a sight where all of us are channeling teaching spirits, it still amazes me. Screw those skeptics who say, "Yeah, so what. What about all those times they don't co-incide?" My response? Everything co-incides, eventually. Its called full circle!!!! :ind2:
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

February 21, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 21, 2008   February 21, 2008 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 6:41 pm

I really love "my beloved family". I can't seem to put this forum/thread down........ This is my grand nephew Jason and Little Bear, my beloved friend:

February 21, 2008 Dscf0010

and this is me in Trinidad (30 years ago):

February 21, 2008 Me-wit10

Though the pics are blurry, in the eyes of all of us you see the same thing:LOVE. Its what humans are born with, its what animals communicate when asked, or just "felt". It's also what we tend to lose as we get older, or is it? What if, "You can't lose what you're made of." REALLY IS TRUE. You decide. We all need to face the fact that we were born with an innate love to whomever, whatever greets us when we leave that dark womb and head out into the light.......
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

February 21, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 21, 2008   February 21, 2008 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 7:18 pm

Wild Dove I know you! I have seen you somewhere! I don't know where, but I recognize you. Was it somewhere in this era? Or maybe a past life? I just know you.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

February 21, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 21, 2008   February 21, 2008 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 7:44 pm

I am convinced that I saw you in spirit form, spittin image of you, down at my campsite one day in 2003 on the Queets river in Olympic Peninsula as Black Belly, a quinault indian medicine woman in the company of bears, realized my whole connection to the feminine aspect of bear medicine feels like home to me. But then, you appear in a cherokee dress standing in a cathedral in Chartres. I saw you for over a half hour. I wandered the entire chapel seeing you in the light coming in oat the very center of the cross. Spellbinding, yet I kept that to myself (Would have been considered nuts among people you NEEDED to be one your side), and so it goes....the eyes, hair, shape of face (in all my paintings/drawings as long as I can remember. Saw you in a palace at Luxor, too......that's another chapter gif12
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

February 21, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 21, 2008   February 21, 2008 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 8:00 pm

Have you been or felt like you have been in Martinique this lifetime? Are you still on-line...I go to chat.....
Back to top Go down

February 21, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 21, 2008   February 21, 2008 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 6:14 am

Thank you so much, Little Fire for drawing the card and for the extra message of patience. Dolphins have been appearing for me lately and I wondered what it meant! Now I know, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

February 21, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 21, 2008   February 21, 2008 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 3:09 pm

PATIENCE, BTM, so say The Animals Divine:

Animal Dance At The Crossroads

You are an Animal that dances the meanings
A Deer that prances the gleanings
A Horse that gallops the skies
An Elk that takes chances
Fleeting glances at the lies
Humans bouncing up and down, across endless skies

Cougar pounces freely
Tensions unwind sweetly.
Cat and Mouse skitters last but not leastly

Wild Sacred Mountain Goat stands there pondering.
Patience will win in the end say these Animals Divine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

February 21, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 21, 2008   February 21, 2008 Empty

Back to top Go down

February 21, 2008
Page 1 of 1