Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
February 20, 2008 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
February 20, 2008 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
February 20, 2008 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
February 20, 2008 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
February 20, 2008 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
February 20, 2008 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
February 20, 2008 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
February 20, 2008 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
February 20, 2008 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

February 20, 2008

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

February 20, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: February 20, 2008   February 20, 2008 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 2:17 pm

Requested by my sweet Sister, here is Two Hawk's Nest message from the Angels;

I felt a shiver as I prayed and asking for their guidance and this is the angel that is guiding each one of us right now, please feel the presence in your life:

Angel Adriana

Message: "I am leading you toward the answer to your prayers. Please listen to and follow the steps I am communicating through your intuition, thoughts, and dreams."

Additional message: "We have heard your prayers, and we are glad that you asked us to help you. As you may know, we can only help you if you request assistance. The way that we angels answer your prayers is by giving you guidance that will lead you to take the steps toward your higher self's will..."

"Notice repetitious thoughts and feelings; or vivid visions, dreams, or auditory messages. These are my loving messages, urging you to take action or make changes. I will make sure that you are safe while you follow this Divine guidance. Together, we will work to co-create your answered prayer."

I want to add there is another angel that has a special message for someone here at TwoHawk's. You know who you are, this card fell when I was thanking the angels for their message and I tried to just pick it up and put it back in the deck and it fell again.

Angel is Patience

Message: "Now is the time to learn, study, and gather information. Enjoy being a student, because in the future, you will synthesize your knowledge into action."

Additional Message: "Although you may be aching to begin a new project, now is not the time. You are in the vital phase of gathering right now. This means that you're acquiring new information through studying, reading, meditating, channeling, taking classes, interviewing experts, and other means. In all of life, there is a time for gathering and a time for planting."

"It is too soon for you to decide how you will use the new information that you're absorbing. You may have some ideas, though, so it might be wise to write them down for future use. Soon enough, you will be called into action to apply your knowledge in useful ways. When that happens, you will be very busy and work very hard. So, enjoy the present moments of ambiguity and rest. Allow yourself to be an empty vessel into which Heaven pours the contents of its library of wisdom. Your unique talents will blend with this wisdom, and synthesize it into a new and important way to bring peace to this planet."

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

February 20, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 20, 2008   February 20, 2008 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 2:52 pm

A native prayer: Dear Lord, make of me a hollow bone that I may dance the music from within, so that my weakness becomes my strength, so that I bend in the wind like a hollow reed.

A christian prayer: Dear Lord, I am the clay, you are the potter. Make of me a vessel I can use daily. Fill me with passion, quench my thirst, so that I may share you with all those who come to The Well to drink of thee.
Back to top Go down

February 20, 2008
Page 1 of 1