Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
2008 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
2008 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
2008 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
2008 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
2008 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
2008 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
2008 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
2008 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
2008 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Go down 
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

2008 Empty
PostSubject: 2008   2008 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 3:37 pm

Predictions for 2008
By Jelaila Starr
Written January 2, 2008

Please make note that this article and very straightforward and somewhat blunt. I feel this subject requires that I tell it to you straight without any sugar coating. Secondly, if you wish to read on, use your own discernment.

It’s that time of the year when most every channel predicts what they see coming in 2008. And as we move closer to 2012 the majority of them are less than appealing. Predictions of war, economic disaster, famine, and catastrophic earth changes are common. As for me, I don’t have any predictions and here are 3 reasons why.

* Predictions, if they are of doom and gloom, only serve to bring forth the very acts they portend. I’ll explain in a moment.
* We have been free of the old prophesies that are the basis of today’s predictions since early 2005. For those of you who have followed the work of the Nibiruan Council, you are aware of this and why. For those who have not, I suggest a quick review of the website at www.nibiruancouncil.com. Once again, I will explain.
* We can eliminate any prediction by doing our emotional clearing. Also explained shortly.

Beginning with the first reason, movies such as The Secret have fostered the awareness of the “law of attraction.” Simply put, what we think about and feel is what we attract. But how does that work? A recent discovery in the field of quantum medicine revealed that we have a second neural network in our bodies and it is located in our hearts. Furthermore, it was discovered that this field rather than the one in the brain, is the one that interfaces with the morphogenetic field around us, (also known as the field, the mirror of life and our reality).

Each time we read a prediction about something fearful, that prediction triggers fear within us. Like it or not, we then release that fear into the morphogenetic field. The fear being electromagnetic like the Field, (all thoughts and feeling are electromagnetic) then attracts its likeness in the form of other feelings of fear. Taking this to the next step, when enough people focus on that same prediction, spewing their fearful feelings into the field, they then cause enough energy to collect and form to the point that they actually bring the predicted event into being. Bam! This is why I don’t focus on predictions…I don’t want to contribute to creating them. Now there is a case for reading the predictions. It’s good to know what we need to change, but I would say only do so once you have the know-how to do that.

The second reason is more of a historical nature and one must be open to the idea that this isn’t the only planet on which Man has lived. There have been others and 4 of them have met their demise. I won’t go into detail here because that information is available on the website and in the books I have written on this subject. Suffice it to say, that the ancient prophesies are tied to those worlds. As nothing is really new in the universe, so it is that we are replaying those events again on this planet in an attempt to create a more positive end result. We have until our planet and sun cross the galactic equator at the end of 2012 to work them out.

The Nibiruan’s work for the past 15 years has been to assist humanity in achieving that positive result. In 2005 they had completed their work which involved neutralizing the ancient prophesies so that we can now write the future as we choose, free from the burden of our past.

The third reason is the most exciting because it is the “how to” for writing the future as we choose. The Nibiruans have done their work to clear the slate, so to speak, but we must now clear ourselves. They can’t do that part for us but they have given us the way. We must dump our collective emotional baggage that was tied to the past, including the portion from our lives on those ancient worlds. (Yep, most of us on Earth have been there and that is especially includes you or you wouldn’t be reading this article.) We do this through emotional clearing, but not just the kind we have been shown, by activating the thymus. The thymus is an extraordinary organ with a multidimensional purpose. When activated it enables us to transmute anger, shame, guilt, resentment, etc. into compassion. As we clear, the Earth doesn’t have to do it for us. This means that the earth changes won’t occur. They are Mother Nature’s way to cleansing herself of our emotional baggage. As for economic disasters and war, that will be prevented by us clearing the old dysfunctional beliefs within us that trigger our anger and fear. As we bring peace to our inner worlds, that peace is reflected in our outer world. World leaders don’t go to war and solutions to economic crises are found. Back to compassion.

Quantum science has also discovered that compassion is the emotion that actually transforms DNA from carbon to crystalline. But not only that, as we transform our DNA we unlock the disconnected 10 strands and realign, reconnect and activate them. See Overview of the DNA Recoding Process article and the Formula of Compassion.

The bottom line here is that all the predictions can be eliminated by us doing our individual emotional clearing using our thymus. As we do this we not only eliminate or alter these predictions we write the future as we choose. So, there is every reason to embrace the future and take control of it. We have the power; we just need to exercise it.

I hope this article is helpful. If so, feel free to pass it on.

In service,
Jelaila Starr
The Nibiruan Council
www.nibiruancouncil.com

About the author:

Jelaila Starr, is a gifted channel, teacher, counselor, and author of We are the Nibiruans and The Mission Remembered. Through lectures, workshops, and articles, Jelaila's message of compassion touches the hearts of people around the globe inspiring hope and understanding. Email: jelaila@nibiruancouncil.com - Website: www.nibiruancouncil.com
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1