Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
December 5, 2007 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
December 5, 2007 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
December 5, 2007 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
December 5, 2007 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
December 5, 2007 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
December 5, 2007 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
December 5, 2007 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
December 5, 2007 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
December 5, 2007 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

December 5, 2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

December 5, 2007 Empty
PostSubject: December 5, 2007   December 5, 2007 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 11:53 am

Today's reading:

Voices From Your Angels

Card Drawn: Bethany

Message: When you take excellent care of yourself, everybody benefits. Give yourself relaxing treat today, such as a massage, sea salt bath, or pedicure.

additional Message: You are a giver, and God loves you for that. Now it is time to give to yourself. I am helping you to spiritually open your body through the process of relaxation. So, you see that relaxing has its own productive side to it!

The more that you allow me and the other angels to give to you, the more you will be able to give to others. Your soul has called out to Heaven, begging for some rest and relaxation. You have been working ceaselessly, and you have also been juggling many other people's interests. Now, it is time for your reward. This is a directive from Heaven: Take care of yourself, and don't allow yourself to be swayed from this important mission. Take steps right now to create time for relaxation. You will feel happier and have more peace of mind as a result, which will benefit everyone in your life!

Think about it for one minute, with the Holidays upon us, I think we all need this. And we also know that things are going to be rough soon, and we need to focus, and be energized and be prepared. This card spoke volumes to me.

Healing With the Angels (My Friend Kris' deck she lent me)

Card Drawn: Playfulness

Message: Fun and play is the angels' way! They guide you to add fun to your life, and to know that fun is a necessity, not a luxury.

The angels know that you have a lot of responsibilities and that you need a steady flow of time, money, and other resources. By drawing this card, the angels want you to know that regular doses of fun can help you accomplish your goals. You may protest that you don't have enough time, money, or energy to play. Yet, your angels assure you that playfulness is a wonderful investment that yields immediate returns.

When you have fun and laugh, you relax. This relaxation gives you a greater inflow of ideas, spiritual connections, Divine Guidance, and energy. With the new inspirations and energy, you can better manifest your desires. Your relaxed and radiant personality attracts wonderful and helpful people to you. Your positive outlook creates new opportunities for you. When you look at life in this way, you can't afford not to have fun.

Amen to this card! Somehow it correlates with the other card. We fret with the holidays, wanting everything to be just right, and we don't have fun and let our hair down. Oops, Liam don't even think about making a picture about that! LOL

Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl

December 5, 2007
Page 1 of 1