Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
GIFTS: Use them!  (White' Eagle's message for THE SEASON) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
GIFTS: Use them!  (White' Eagle's message for THE SEASON) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
GIFTS: Use them!  (White' Eagle's message for THE SEASON) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
GIFTS: Use them!  (White' Eagle's message for THE SEASON) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
GIFTS: Use them!  (White' Eagle's message for THE SEASON) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
GIFTS: Use them!  (White' Eagle's message for THE SEASON) EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
GIFTS: Use them!  (White' Eagle's message for THE SEASON) EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
GIFTS: Use them!  (White' Eagle's message for THE SEASON) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
GIFTS: Use them!  (White' Eagle's message for THE SEASON) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

GIFTS: Use them! (White' Eagle's message for THE SEASON)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

GIFTS: Use them!  (White' Eagle's message for THE SEASON) Empty
PostSubject: GIFTS: Use them! (White' Eagle's message for THE SEASON)   GIFTS: Use them!  (White' Eagle's message for THE SEASON) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:55 pm

This is my message for the Christmas/Hannukah/Kwonset/Winter Solstice celebrations: BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE GIFTS YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN BEFORE. USE THEM WISELY AND SHARE THEM WITH WHOMEVER CROSSES YOUR PATH (until the next dispensation comes around).

Sometimes the old gifts are forgotten in the rush of the season. The old ancient gifts ARE the ones that never stop giving. The new gifts will find their proper place in the scheme of things in due time....
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

GIFTS: Use them!  (White' Eagle's message for THE SEASON) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIFTS: Use them! (White' Eagle's message for THE SEASON)   GIFTS: Use them!  (White' Eagle's message for THE SEASON) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:36 pm

Hello Wild Dove,
I am still strugling with this new gift. I was visiting my cousin in her store in Bermuda about a month ago, and her daughter came into the store to pick up some dog food while I was there. Within seconds after she arrived, I sensed that something was wrong with her health, but could not put my finger on it. Usually I am told what is wrong with a person and asked to relay this information to them, but not in this instance. I was over to my cousin's House this past Saturday as I made a pot of Gumbo and had taken this over to share with her family. The Daughter showed up and said that she could not eat with us as she was just diagnosed with some condition dealing with Glutin something. She cannot have anything with Glutin in it. The day I had seen her in the store, I was reluctant on telling her what I had sensed about her health. Does it get any easier, or do I have to feel like crap every time I encounter something like this. I felt so bad that I did not say anything, but this was usually not how I am informed about someone's condition. I am spending Christmas with my cousin and all of her family this year and I am feeling like they expect more of me than I can give. I do not want my gift to be turned into some kind of circus act, as one Daughter of my cousin has brought up the fact that a little girl had fell into the well on the property and passed on many years ago. I believe that they think I can just come over and let them know if the little girl is still around as her grandaughter is always talking to this little girl in the house. I told them all that I don't pick and choose what comes through, it just happen's when it happen's. I just read that you had a birthday and wanted to wish you a happy birthday and wish your holiday season brings you Joy.
Back to top Go down

GIFTS: Use them! (White' Eagle's message for THE SEASON)
Page 1 of 1