Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Message for today from White Swan EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Message for today from White Swan EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Message for today from White Swan EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Message for today from White Swan EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Message for today from White Swan EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Message for today from White Swan EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Message for today from White Swan EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Message for today from White Swan EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Message for today from White Swan EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Message for today from White Swan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Message for today from White Swan Empty
PostSubject: Message for today from White Swan   Message for today from White Swan EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:15 pm

Ah! The Winds of Change---Being gorgeous, powerful, wise, independant and strong yet still being dependant on the Divine!

This is what I heard Spirit say to me today. As I contemplate the situation I am presently in and where it may lead, I vizualised a very calm, mirror-like lake, whose surface reflected the sky above. The air was still. Then suddenly, a strange new energy from beneath the surface started to rise, troubling the current underneath. At the same time a swan, seemingly unaware of what was going on floated effortlessly by. I thought for a moment and then I could sense what Spirit meant for me to understand about dependancy/independance and inter-dependance.

The wind over the lake started to rise and now the surface was "troubled" too, but not the swan. The wind certainly had a mind of its own and was intent on "doing it's thing". What is this dependance yet independance? Does the lake need the wind to do what it intended to do today, or does the wind need the lake? The swan certainly needs the lake, but does it need both of them? Maybe its feet have been injured or deformed and in order to get to where it needed to go, it needed the wind to push it along.

I decided: Whatever the Swan and the Wind needed to accomplish individually that day was of their own choosing, but when they encountered each other, whatever they planned on doing alone previously for their own reasons, found a way to accomplish both their needs together. We all depend on each other's co-operation. For that, I am sure. (YOU CAN EFFORTLESSLY BE THE SWAN, TOO, MY FRIEND! Use your intuition wisely, but whatever you do with it, know that your need may be another's salvation simply because of your calm presence in the middle of a storm.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Message for today from White Swan   Message for today from White Swan EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:02 am

I love this message, WD, I've read it over and over....

I miss your daily messages....where ya been? lol
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Message for today from White Swan   Message for today from White Swan EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:32 pm

Quote :
The wind over the lake started to rise and now the surface was "troubled" too, but not the swan. The wind certainly had a mind of its own and was intent on "doing it's thing".

I was missing things, including all my saved intenders circle e-mails, no activity on twohawksnest, my dear celina not getting important parts of posting, unable to contact you, 'surface troubled'. All clear. 2. I'm re-writing a very difficult chapter in my life (my memoirs, "The Journey of a Holy Fool" and it kees me mind occupied to the max. Its one of those 'how stupid I was' chpaters that results in starting all over again. Its hard for intelligent, wise by other's standards to admit you really did a dumb thing kind of chapter, but it needs to be told. Otherwise, I'm still pretty much the same person. I do have difficulty keeping my daily message promise, though.

A good note: I am working on posting under Totem Animals a very long research project that gives loads of counsel on the meanings of animal symbolism in own's life, enough so that one can go to the furum, scroll down until 'spirit' tells you to stop, and open that thread. For example: Cougar says:

Message for today from White Swan Cougar10

So, will get into the daily swing again, soon. Be well, all THN's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message for today from White Swan   Message for today from White Swan Empty

Back to top Go down

Message for today from White Swan
Page 1 of 1