Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
REPEAT of Dec. post between Wild Dove & Osiris EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
REPEAT of Dec. post between Wild Dove & Osiris EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
REPEAT of Dec. post between Wild Dove & Osiris EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
REPEAT of Dec. post between Wild Dove & Osiris EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
REPEAT of Dec. post between Wild Dove & Osiris EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
REPEAT of Dec. post between Wild Dove & Osiris EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
REPEAT of Dec. post between Wild Dove & Osiris EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
REPEAT of Dec. post between Wild Dove & Osiris EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
REPEAT of Dec. post between Wild Dove & Osiris EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

REPEAT of Dec. post between Wild Dove & Osiris

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

REPEAT of Dec. post between Wild Dove & Osiris Empty
PostSubject: REPEAT of Dec. post between Wild Dove & Osiris   REPEAT of Dec. post between Wild Dove & Osiris EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:37 pm

Subject: WE ARE THE ONES WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:48 am
That is an old Hopi teaching/counsel. Here is the same teaching in a different, easy to comprehend thought I am excited to share:

The Bridge ~ Reminder 29
We Are All Connected

We Are Our Own Ancestors.

Looking at things from a higher level, we live in a body for awhile, then discard it, only to take on or inhabit another body again when the time is right. We do this over and over for the purpose of experiencing all that we can. We get ourselves into tight places, and then find our way out. We are the good guys until that gets boring enough, then we are the bad guys until we learn our lessons there. And on and on it goes.

When we are able to see the larger picture, we discover that we are incarnating into body after body, lifetime after lifetime, and from this perspective, we leave a legacy to ourselves. When we do something to make this world a better place for our children or for future generations, we are really making it a better place for ourselves. Indeed, we are the ones who come back, time and time again, to harvest the fruits of our own labors.

That's one point of view. Here's another.

At Its purest Essence, the Being, or Entity, or Spirit (or whatever you'd like to call It) that resides inside your body is the same Spirit that resides in everybody else's body. Outwardly, we have different identities, different preferences, different physical characteristics, different formative programming, different cultural influences, different astrological configurations, different genetics, different strengths and weaknesses, different you name it, but one thing we all have in common is the core template we start out with. At the center of our Beings, we are the same, and in some mysterious way, a connection, which is typically kept hidden from us, exists between the Being inside our body and the Beings inside every other body we see. Just as one drop of water is part of the whole ocean, so is one person's Spirit part of a much larger, vaster, collective Spirit that is made up of all Spirits. When our differences are put aside, and our connections to each other are brought to light, we see ourself in everyone else. We know that we are One, and that the good works we leave as a legacy for others is really a legacy we are leaving to ourself.

Know this and be comforted: We purposely do not tell you who we are or where we come from. Our experience has taught us that if we do, some of you will tune us out, even though we are on the same team. We will tell you that we stand strong for the Highest Good, just like you, and that we have met, face to face, with you on many occasions that you do not presently remember. You are one of us and we take good care of our own. We agreed, long ago to come here to Earth in this place and time to make life better for all and everyone. Soon you will see, as you begin to integrate The Code into your life, that it feels familiar to you. That's because it's a reminder you left to yourself.

My Intention for today is:
I Intend that I am remembering who I really am.

Osiris

Subject: Re: WE ARE THE ONES WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:19 pm
Hello Wild Dove,
Now I know that I am amoung friends, I have always believed this way. If I can add my own thoughts here, Life is a never ending cycle that always repeats itself one way or another, choosing to help one another along our chosen path until we come full circle. I feel that we are comming to a finality of sorts and are being guided to something even yet bigger and better than we have experianced thus far. The excitement has me on edge, waiting for the thrill of the ride to start.

Wild Dove

Humor : monkey business

Subject: Re: WE ARE THE ONES WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:35 pm
Me, too. I also believe in un-ending cycles. I think of the cycles as an actual spiral that while energy flows upward and downward, it is always expanding. An ancient drawing of this "seven-level" spiral dance pictures a triangular shape of a mountain with a path encircling the mountain as a path where someone is walking. When he gets to the top, he sees all the other mountains in the distance with the same spiral path carved into its flanks. Don't know who did it, or what it is called, but I have one in pastels I did back in the seventies, long before I "knew" about the "Spiral". I think Gurdieff speaks about it, Blavatsky, and other well-known visionaries of the 19-20th centuries.....
Back to top Go down

REPEAT of Dec. post between Wild Dove & Osiris
Page 1 of 1