Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Wild Dove, WHO are you anyway??? EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Wild Dove, WHO are you anyway??? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Wild Dove, WHO are you anyway??? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Wild Dove, WHO are you anyway??? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Wild Dove, WHO are you anyway??? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Wild Dove, WHO are you anyway??? EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Wild Dove, WHO are you anyway??? EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Wild Dove, WHO are you anyway??? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Wild Dove, WHO are you anyway??? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Wild Dove, WHO are you anyway???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jhodi

jhodi

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Wild Dove, WHO are you anyway??? Empty
PostSubject: Wild Dove, WHO are you anyway???   Wild Dove, WHO are you anyway??? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Dear Wild Dove,

This is not just an ethereal question. You are such an amazing energy.

who are you, where did you come from, and how did you get to be such an amazing and energetic source of love?

jhodi
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Wild Dove, WHO are you anyway??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Dove, WHO are you anyway???   Wild Dove, WHO are you anyway??? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:46 pm

Wow, Jhodi. What a beautiful thing to say. I seem to be given a beautiful gift, to know how to find beauty when much of the forces that try to run our lives these days want to hide the gifts from us, convince us they aren't worth much. My dear soul sister, Celina did some research on ancient Hebrew wisdom with the numbers and the letters/sounds that make up our names and dates of birth. The most beautiful part of it all is that the year of 1944 when I was born was both a year of war and by the end of the year, a time of war-ending. My numbers and my name are all about change and bringing about change.

I am a changer, a world bridger (Mayan) and a galactic red hawk. Then A shaman appeared to me one day and said I was a ysikrin (Lakota for a gatekeeper between two worlds).

It seems I was born to be what I do today, to help restore True Brotherhood among people of all cultures. I guess it all comes down to this: Other dimensions exist. I am as best as can be described, a walk-in. I and people like me were meant to come to this beautiful Earth to raise consciousness for all sentient beings, earthlings of the Western culture in particular.

I have never been asked the question. I am a bit at a loss and a strength of purpose, a kind of "in-between" person here to do bridge work. Thank you for asking. Be well, Bright Blessings on you and those who surround you. I have always felt fortunate to have found this nest and people like you whom I believe were also brought here for the same purpose: To Restore our faith in each other little by little THE CHANGE FOR THE BETTER IS HAPPENING because of the work being done here. Aho!
Back to top Go down

Wild Dove, WHO are you anyway???
Page 1 of 1