Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
How Wild Dove got here, a little bit about me EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
How Wild Dove got here, a little bit about me EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
How Wild Dove got here, a little bit about me EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
How Wild Dove got here, a little bit about me EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
How Wild Dove got here, a little bit about me EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
How Wild Dove got here, a little bit about me EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
How Wild Dove got here, a little bit about me EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
How Wild Dove got here, a little bit about me EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
How Wild Dove got here, a little bit about me EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

How Wild Dove got here, a little bit about me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

How Wild Dove got here, a little bit about me Empty
PostSubject: How Wild Dove got here, a little bit about me   How Wild Dove got here, a little bit about me EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 5:01 pm

Twohawks asked if I would introduce myself publicly to members at Twohawk's Nest. I'll do so gladly, starting with thank you who have already replied to my posts, all kind, thoughtful and encouraging. I like this Nest!

In 1999 I had my own website called White Eagle Spiritlodge. Abuse, blockage, etc. made me take it down. Details too powerful too reveal, even here. Spirit (my personal guide) told me to remove it and the name I had been given, TwoHawk. Eight years later he told me it was safe to begin channeling, sharing, revealing, counseling again....

I thought that I would do some "checking" to see if the name, the websites of my nature, search engines, blocks, etc. were still happening. I simply typed in twohawk and came directly here. Not only do I not have to redo my website, promote spirit channeling/astrolgical/metaphysical teachings influenced for the most part by ancient native american spiritwork, including oracular readings/cards/one-on-one, (a HUGE amount of work, several years worth), HERE IT IS: YOU!!!!!! How wonderful everything I hoped for and dreamed of with my talents and gifts is and has been here all the time! WOW! :farao: How beautiful it is that Spirit is so right on, so electrifying for those whose heart, mind, and intentions are aligned. WOW! Spirit never ceases to amaze me.

For forty years I have been doing one-on-one teaching and counseling, linking thought and minds together helping to Re-establish True Brotherhood on Earth. It all began in 1969, Summer of Love and hasn't stopped since!

These past few years, my focus switched from Egyptian/Persion/Hebrew mysticism to Native American and Tribal focus, particularly from Cherokee, Arapahoe, and Lakota sources, and ABOVE ALL, The Great Ancestral Spirit we call Wambli Ska or White Eagle. Yes, he was several chiefs, Pima, Papago, Ponca, Cheyenne, Cherokee in this realm, all documented. But there is more! In 1934 (thereabouts) The Teachings of White Eagle were channeled by a psychic named Gladys Cook, and The Great White Brotherhood/Spiritlodge she and her husband founded is still active in Dorset, England, and a chapter can be found here in the US, his teachings available in book form. (The Gentle Brother, The Quiet Mind, and a current medicine card book by Wa-Na-Nee-Che, St. Martin's Press, all ones I highly recommend.)

He is the most powerful influence in my life. He lived here many centuries before as well. One day during a Beltane Festival I participated in May of 1998, I went down to the edge of the Klickitat River in Washington State where the camp was situated by myself and sat down looking at the river, saying my prayers to The River's Daughter, and a great white eagle came swooping across my left shoulder, nearly knocking me over, continued his sweep, turned around, hovered, looked me straight in the eye and The Voice Inside said, "I am White Eagle. Will you continue my Teachings? Ms. Cooke has done a fine thing but there is more." I said yes, I would, and he re-circled and disappeared.

Since then I have trusted his voice, felt his strength and his wisdom, as well as his comfort and the approval, support and embrace of the entire Cheyenne, Cherokee, in fact the entire Eagle Nation ever since. I have flown on his back, )OOBE style, so remarkable, I have been to The Pleides with him. I have a remarkable brother, traveler in him I could never possibly thought possible. He is helping me type this. I asked him to, and he and I are brothers in constant communication with each other, and it was his very words that brought me to you. I am so honored to be able to fly with you, dear brothers and sisters.

I could go on, and will in parts, little by little, each week. I truly have found my terrestial home with you. Aho! Mitokuye Oyasin, Willy TwoHawk Speaking for White Eagle, known here as Wild Dove.

Blessings, Brightest Blessings for the coming year. May Grandfather Sun shine on you, your family, your people and your plans as we head into the howlling winds together! Aho!

Here is one of my poems about "his home in my mind":

"The Mountain Airie"
"Ahhh!.....The fresh breeze across my brow after a long strenuous climb to
The Mountain Airie where Eagle welcomes me, where I am at my best
Where Soldiers of a Different Fortune and
Warriors of a Wounded Heart nestle in his nest
Where wanderers, climbers and hunters of such beauty never clash
Nor do their egos lash out hoping to best each other. Eagle won't allow it.
Who gets there first matters little.
The warriors spears and arrows were laid to rest long ago.
None of Mother Nature's victim or prey can be found in this picture.
Obstacles to reach the top no longer in the way.
They've all been conquered.
"I will follow These Eagle Warriors who tread The Path of Beauty.
Take it to the highest peak.
The Cherokee People speak of us as Seekers of Wisdom
Hunters of Invisible Game.
Like The Wisdom found deep within The Sacred Flame. It has no words . You can't describe it by name.
One can only know the heat of being embedded in it near the hottest coals
Wisdom then takes wing and finds the coolness of shooting through it all, sparks flying
Into the deep blue infinity of Father sky, far beyond the tensions of
The humans who must tend these fires on the ground below.
I told White Eagle I will savor this knowing he gave me and come to Eagle Land more often
The cool clear mountain air can soften any anguish, answer any prayer.
. .
Thank you White Eagle and all those who've gone before me.
Following your footsteps has set me free.
I suspect the next time we encounter each other
You might fit me with a pair of your mighty wings
So I can travel farther down The Road to Understanding that leaves the mountain-tops
And soars upwards into an endless, cloudless sky
Where Grandfather and I will sit a spell and just....well, just be.
"I look forward to it, dear Brother", said White Eagle
Sitting at the top of the tree in front of me.
. .
Aho! All My Relations.
Thank you for lending your ears.
Thank you for reaching out to me, tending to my needs.
Aho!
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: How Wild Dove got here, a little bit about me   How Wild Dove got here, a little bit about me EmptySun Dec 30, 2007 11:38 pm

Thank you so much Wild Dove for the introduction. I feel you were brought here for a special reason that will show itself in it's entirety soon.

We are a small group, but all have very special gifts here. By sharing these gifts, the love of the Spirit without religiosity, and respect for each other, we have maintained a harmonious and peaceful site.

We feel blessed to have you here. Thank you for allowing us to share in your gifts. We are honored to have you as a member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Wild Dove got here, a little bit about me   How Wild Dove got here, a little bit about me EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 11:00 am

I echo Spring's sentiments, WildDove. We are very honored and blessed that you have found your way here. I apologize for my recent lack of posting....however, after the first of the year things should return to normal around here and we will have time to get to know one another. I've so enjoyed many of your posts, all of them in fact! Welcome and Blessings to you!

Much Love,
Melissa
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: How Wild Dove got here, a little bit about me   How Wild Dove got here, a little bit about me EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 1:39 pm

Welcome Wild Dove, I have already enjoyed your postings and am looking forward to further ones. I know you have a lot to offer. You are a very wise soul indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Wild Dove got here, a little bit about me   How Wild Dove got here, a little bit about me Empty

Back to top Go down

How Wild Dove got here, a little bit about me
Page 1 of 1