Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! Empty
PostSubject: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 10:32 am

I asked LG to do a one card reading for me on a past life to see if I have carried over any trauma....I have to say this was amazing, because LG couldn't have possibly known a couple of things about the birth of my two sons in this life. I'll share those things later, but for now, here's her reading! Thank you so MUCH, LG, mu-ah!

BeTheMiracle

you have the You Are Seeing This Situation Accurately/Horus card

first I see a woman with blond curly hair, you were in a covered wagon and in labor, you weren't traveling with your husband, he and other men were to reunite with your group at a later date, he knew how to make rope lasso's while on horse back, I see branding horses connected with his work,

you were terrified, the journey was already perilous and you had been having braxton hicks pains way too early, it wasn't easy for you to hang on to that pregnancy/baby though you desperately wanted to, you were leaking amniotic fluid during the ride, there was a little boy nearby I'm not sure who's child he is, Indians had been following the wagon train though it was very small,

it was a terrible time for the Indians, the traditional hunting grounds weren't available like before, they were deciding whether they should rob the wagons seeing that they were mostly women and children, only a few men, but they were hungry and more importantly their families were hungry, they needed medicine or whatever they could bring back, so they came down from the bluffs and attacked/killed I think maybe 3 or 4 men and one hornery older women who started hitting them with the rifle, one child was accidentally killed the wagon fell on him

you had recently given birth to your son with reddish or red hair, maybe hours old if even that much, you were so tired, bleeding and out of it, one of the head warriors decided to take you back along with the young boy and of course baby, he was so kind and compassionate, later when you looked into his face you noticed something so soulful about his eyes, the remaining children, women and teen girls were all taken back

it was decided that maybe a few would even be taken to a neighboring tribe/clan as good medicine

everyone was absorbed into the tribe, you were ill and bleeding and when taken back you were given remedies to stop, pain and bleeding, you could barely keep anything down, but after a few days you were given a broth from bones and other things to help regain your strength, the Indian woman who helped you thought you were beautiful and she felt sorry for you, sorry you were without your husband and for all you were going through she basically took you in and the warrior who first claimed you ended up being your mate and you later had a girl with him, you were both surprised and saddened by the discoveries you made about your new life and family

You were saddened by the fact how misunderstood the Indians were and by the fact you could never return to visit loved ones left behind, they would never understand your new life

I think you carried over the trauma that you experienced during your harried pregnancy, difficult labor/birth process and recovery especially because it was tied to the wagon train event, never seeing your husband again and the jolt of a starting a new life while being faced with culture shock

the other lifetime I see, is you holding a gold cup drinking wine and it spills all over your sheer dress, you eventually drop the cup and try to hang on to some sort of furniture or counter that is made of smooth stone or marble, I think you were in Alexandria, Egypt during the earthquake, by the way your nails were painted with henna, I see you as pale and features not so Egyptian I think you were mixed part Greek, Turkish, Roman & Egyptian, you had a round face with dark green almond shaped eyes which were outlined with kohl, your hair was frizzy-curly and braided/twisted the way the did back then

I sense you carried over the trauma, fright and anxiety of that experience

much longer reading than I expected, wasn't expecting to get so much info

Last edited by on Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 12:03 pm

Loveable Gypsy I want one too. Pretty please. That is amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 6:43 pm

Ok, I have a few minutes so I just want PM/LG to know how amazingly accurate her reading was.

She is absolutely right when she says I carried over birth trauma into this life. I didn't just "carry" it, I re-lived it. There is no way she could have known this because it's so long ago, I don't even mention it anymore, to anyone.

My first son was a preemie, an abruption. Only 10% of abruption babies live, and only 50 % of their moms make it thru. I'm sure the stats are better now, but that's what they were 16 years ago when I gave birth to son #1. He was a month early and I began bleeding profusely with much pain. I was rushed to the hospital where the nurses decided to NOT call the doctor right away because it was the middle of the night. Meanwhile, I lay bleeding to death and I am not saying that lightly. I was seriously about to lose my life.

When the doc finally arrived, he began screaming at people, "Why didn't you call me? This woman is dying...is the baby still alive?"

lol...this is not something you want to hear your doctor yelling outside in the hallway.

I was rushed, and I do mean rushed into an operating room, where I underwent an emergency C-section. I can remember the only thing I kept saying was, "Please God, please God, please God," over and over. I was desperate to keep my baby. I didn't care if I lost my own life, I just knew it was ultra-important that Christopher keep his life.

I was put out under general anesthesia, I didn't feel a thing until the doc reached in and scooped out Chris. Ewww. That was the absolute weirdest feeling in the whole wide world. I woke up and felt the doctor retrieve Chris from inside of me. I can still see the angle of his arm as he scooped him out. Now that is trauma!

and for what it is worth...the doctor's name? Dr. Kradle. lol....

I can laugh now, everything turned out alright, but PM's reading brought it all back like a flood.

After giving birth to son #2. I had a stroke. Need I say more?

The second part, about carrying over the fear from an earthquake,, well, omg! Amazing, again! I have outlawed the "Boo!" game at my house, I cannot tolerate loud, unexpected noises, it sends me into a frenzy! I start shaking and sweating when loud noises happen, I have a physical reaction that I cannot seem to control. I cannot stand to be yelled at, it reduces me to tears, every single time.

There is much fear involved....and I thank you, PM for helping me to see this again and pinpointing the source. I've always wondered about that since I am pretty fiesty, I can give as good as I get, so that never made sense to me....

This was startlingly accurate, on many different levels, PM....this is your niche...there is more I could say, but I would rather keep to myself...if you need a testimonial....I will definitely write you one!

You are a gem! Please don't drain yourself....Learn to take as well as give, I love you, my sweet friend, thank you!
Back to top Go down
lovablegypsy

lovablegypsy

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 7:06 pm

Be
well first I'd like to thanks to the Great Spirit without which none of what I do would be possible, if I helped I am so glad I did, but you also made it easy, its so much easier to work with positive self aware people, the energy tends to just flow

and a Huge Hug to you for what you've have been through, that sure wasn't easy I know, I nearly bled to death after giving birth to my second son, have the didn't want to wake the doctor thing in common too, only they didn't wake mine at all. Thank GOD you're still here, I am so glad to have met you

and thanks for the advice ;)
Back to top Go down
lovablegypsy

lovablegypsy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 7:46 pm

Spring

you have the Yoga/Babjai card

I see you as woman in a military uniform, the word WAC (Women's Army Corp) you had a brother serving as well, I see you kiss him goodbye at the airport, you eventually went abroad to Europe against your mother's wishes, she couldn't understand why you weren't satisfied baking cookies for the wounded vets that came home,

you weren't a nurse but were well trained in first aid and basically you helped wherever needed, handling phone calls or paperwork, driving/transporting officers, some were shocked to see a woman driving a jeep, and you weren't too bad with quick mechanic fix ups of the jeep,

you were assigned abroad and spent time in/traveled to France, Brussels, England and I suspect Zurich, Switzerland, you had a boyfriend foreign speaking, not sure from which country except I know he wasn't French, you experienced bombings and raids, I see you helping people into bomb shelters and bandaging wounds and eventually during one of the attacks you were hurt, I see a bleeding wound to the head being the main cause of your death

you liked to sing and dance for your own enjoyment, and were quite independent and forward compared top women of that time

your family was given some kind of citation/award after your death commemorating your service

WAC file clerks, England
http://www.ibiblio.org/hyperwar/USA/USA-WAC/
Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! USA-WAC-6

did you have any recall of this at about age 4 or 5?

I think what may have transferred over to this lifetime, is a strong aversion to violence/conflict or things and situations especially important ones that get interrupted >>> the senseless the cause for the interruption is the more disturbing it is to you

I think you felt annoyed shortly after your death, you were annoyed at being interrupted doing good/helpful work, you really recognized the need to for your help and wished to continue. I think that's one reason you reincarnated so quickly, there is an underlying theme/desire of you wanting to help save people and the world
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 9:51 pm

Unbelievable. LG you have an incredible ability. I do not know if you even realize how incredible it is. About 20 years ago when I was around 30 years old I had the opportunity to meet a world renowned hypnotherapist. He did a past life regression for me, and we taped it on an audio cassette tape. The regression was almost identical to your reading. This is truly astounding.

I remembered being a nurse in a war. I attended to the injured and severely maimed, and I also helped build some kind of fortress or barricade. During this war I was killed by a shot to the head. Now this is the part you are going to find absolutely unbelievable. I also regressed to a life where I was a singer. The tape is so funny because during my regression I actually started singing a very strange song. Now in this lifetime, even though I still believe it is tragic that I was not born a rock star, I cannot carry a tune in a bucket. When I came out from under the trance we had a good laugh with that one because he said "I am glad it is a past life where you sang, because it is not going to fly in this one." LOL

I do have a very ferocious aversion to any type of violence. I cannot stand the sight of blood. It takes my breath away. I cannot even watch war movies on TV or at the theater. My husband was on blood thinners once and he cut his finger while outside and was pouring blood all over the place. I ran in the house and locked the door, bent over to catch my breath because I was hyperventilating. The entire time he was ringing the doorbell and yelling "Please let me in." It was obscene. LOL Anybody that knows me - knows that when a crisis occurs that includes any type of blood that somebody else better take charge.

We also discovered that my brother in this life was my brother in a past life where he went to war and I had to say goodbye, and I never saw him again. Now this same brother in this lifetime was in the military and highly decorated. They even used his photograph on the recruitment flyers. He died at 40 years old, and I felt like I lost my right arm when he died. He was my defender, a best friend, and the kindest, gentlest soul you could ever meet.

The hypnotherapist actually told me the same thing you did, and that was that I carried over an aversion to violence or anything even hinting at violence.

I have been in the legal field almost my entire adult life. Mostly related to defense work. Since I could not go into the medical field due to my aversion to blood I chose the next best thing in my mind. Although I have regretted it at times, it has been mostly fulfilling.

And everybody says "if you want something to eat to head to my house." If someone shows up I can't control myself and feel the urge to fix a full course meal for them. They actually laugh about it. My sons would bring all their friends home to eat. I feed all the animals in the neighborhood. I give things away that I shouldn't, and if I think somebody I know needs something I will buy it for them even if I am broke. I just charge it. I can't stand to see someone get their feelings hurt, or to be physically injured. I feel the need to protect everybody that I think deserves protection, although I can be highly critical if I think a person is causing harm to another, or even if I think they are being critical or mean without cause.

This was an amazing read for just one card. LG you truly have a special gift. Now what can I do for you? I am serious. Please PM if you would like. I would really like to thank you in some way. You name it.
Back to top Go down
sakeringo

sakeringo

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 1:21 am

Oh, please PM oh please - I'll be your best friend. I would love a past life card!

You are so amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 8:08 am

I am just stunned at LG's gifting. Stunned. Awed. Amazed....and most of all...DELIGHTED!

:flwrflsh:
Back to top Go down
lovablegypsy

lovablegypsy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 8:21 am

I can't believe I am such an emotional sap, reading your responses just made me cry. I am so glad, truly glad I was able to help.

Spring
If you would be so inclined, please pray for me, I'd so appreciate it. Please pray that I can make the changes I want to see in my life happen, I so need to find some peace and to live a in home/environment where I can be close to nature and find the deep peace I need to heal, make a life and continue to help others

Thank you in advance :love3:

you see I'd like to live here or some place very similar in the Poconos, Pa the property has 6.9 acres, a place of serenity

Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! 20070724180435509162000np7
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 8:41 am

LG I will pray for you. When I storm heaven I will include you each time. I will pray for angels to be sent to surround and comfort you, and to bring you peace. I will pray for an opportunity for you to relocate to a new peaceful environment, where you can meditate and help others with your tremendous gifts. I will never leave you out.

You are truly gifted. I love you and wish you peace and comfort. I sincerely wish for your life burdens to be eased.

As I tell everybody LG - Believe - visualize it everyday. GOD listens and can hear our heart's plea. Know that GOD is on your side. He will not forsake you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 9:15 am

PM, you are not a sap, you are a kind & generous spirit and you have got to begin to believe that you deserve everything your heart desires. You could seriously charge some big bucks for these past life readings, it helps others while helping yourself. It is a win/win for everyone!

Don't underestimate yourself. You are incredible. If I were you, today I would put a listing on Ebay....I'd charge at least $25.00-$50.00 for a one card past life reading. The more you charge, the more people will value what you are offering.....I think you will have that house in no time.

Love to you, PM, much, much love.
Back to top Go down
Cornelia

Cornelia

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 10:42 am

PM,

I'm always thinking about you ~ you deserve every ounce of peace. Like Rosemary Heavan, I'm in awe of the courage you have. I promise I'll be praying for you too. May the heavans bring you that little corner of peace and stability that your heart has always desired. Your time is now, my friend. Your time for peace, is now. May you live in a quiet, serene environment - where home brings you love and safety. Where nature surrounds you and the birds sing you your morning song.

You're definitely on my prayer list, friend. flower

Back to top Go down
Cornelia

Cornelia

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 10:47 am

And one more thing, PM ...

There is always, always, HOPE. Dreaming is free .. and dreams are ALIVE. They vibrate with "life" - and THAT is why there is always hope. It exists, it really does! Trust me on this! I know about these things! ;)

:butrfly:
Back to top Go down
lovablegypsy

lovablegypsy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 6:04 pm

Thanks guys

I've just listed myself on ebay, I hope I do well

this is what it looks like

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250154439559&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=015
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 6:22 pm

LG I am going to pray for your success. Be patient. I believe once you get a good start and people start recommending you your business will take off.

I love the page. It is very eye-catching. Of course I didn't expect otherwise with your incredible photographic visual talent.

I will storm heaven with prayers for your success.

Blessings, Success and Much Love,

Spring
Back to top Go down
lovablegypsy

lovablegypsy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 7:19 pm

thank you, I understand these things take time, I'm just trying
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 7:31 pm

LG I just thought of something. If you want to use testimonials as a reference. You can use mine. I give you permission to edit it and take out the personal stuff and clean it up for E-bay. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
sakeringo

sakeringo

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 10:32 am

Please may I have a past life one carder?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 3:45 pm

PM, your page is BEAUTIFUL!

I registered on Ebay specifically to leave you a testimonial, but since it wouldn't let me, since I hadn't purchased anything. Oops!

But your page is gorgeous, compelling and unique, just like you! Nice job!
Back to top Go down
lovablegypsy

lovablegypsy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 12:22 pm

hey thanks, glad you like it

funny now I am having trouble with my monitor (computer) after being on for a short while it blacks out, that limits my time posting, its also hard to read the screen, I have to see what I can do in the way of fixing it. ~ irony ~

Thanks for the encouragement

I looked at what others were posting in the section and took a lead from them

Back to top Go down
Wandering Wolf

Wandering Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 5:11 am

Hi LG, I love the page too :)

I hope you don't take offence with me butting in here, being so new to the froum, but as a longstanding tarot reader I was confused over you saying you use the Ascended Master Tarot? I have never heard of that deck, and I work with tarots every day, I wonder if you meant to say the Doreen Virtue 'Ascended Master's Oracle'? It's just that ebayers can be very picky and may well pull you up on that and then complain that its not a tarot reading you are giving and then demand their money back :(

I find that the Ancestral Path Tarot is great for past live readings )

Your readings are brilliant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eaglesnest.heavenforum.com
lovablegypsy

lovablegypsy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 1:11 pm

Hey Dudettes & Dudes

Well I have changed monitors so I can start catching up soon. But please be patient with me I was in the hospital yesterday tending to an infection and if it doesn't start getting better soon I'll have to go back to the hospital for more treatment and yes it hurts. So my body is now fighting 2 different infections. Ah yes its fun to be me.

anyway thanks for the understanding and patience

Wandering Wolf
Thanks for the catch I will correct it soon

Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! Raphaelmt9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 5:38 pm

We are go glad you are back and ok, PM! Thank goodness you have such a strong fighting spirit! Much Love to you! I'm in chat right now if you care to join me...hint hint
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!   Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovable Gypsy's Amazing One Card Readings!
Page 1 of 1