Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

I've found us a church!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

I've found us a church! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:13 pm

But I FOUND THE HAIRBALL, GODOG, don't I get somekind of reward, now that The World that hisses me off can start turning past the yarn, Cat replied.

Last edited by Wild Dove on Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:14 pm

There are many yarns to spin, Godog replied. Mine has really unraveled tonite....
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:27 pm

Lawyers from The United Church of Dog in Texas was seen to have raised the roof on Dog's house and the puppies they had to confiscate
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:27 pm

I've found us a church! - Page 3 Cat-ya10
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:29 pm

Four hunert and twenty now are Dogless, homeless and pro-converted into being something they are not. Oh well.....
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:32 pm

Jan Crotch and Georgia Bushes aught to collaborate a bit here. Let's hear it from the profreshenals after they leave the Pro-urinal Convention next primary. Those North Carolinians, do they know Dog the way we Cats do?
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:35 pm

I wish I had a picture of the last Cathouse I visited after the roof on my own House fell in, Godog replied.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:37 pm

I've found us a church! - Page 3 Bush_d10
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:40 pm

Tied up in a ball, yep, I'm just a silly noetic poetic tied up in a ball. I wonder what would have happened if The World was all tied up in a golf ball from Tiger Woods arsenal instead of a hairball from Tiger Woods kitty box. She..... (he does have a wife, doesn't he?)
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:41 pm

Uh...I can't come >_>
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:42 pm

Where do you get these incredible proofs of slapstuck muckin around catoonists?
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:43 pm

I've only got two puffballs left to burst, honey before the moon rises here and I got to get off my cradle and head over to the silver spoon saloon. BRB
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:44 pm

Got a few cows to chase down
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 12:26 am

SPRING! moon I notice your emoticon is having a hissy fit from droppin her drawers so many times. Over there, on the left cheek, moon there! Right there! See that rash? I think we need to either get her a better belt that'll hold 'em up, so's she can take time off from bending down so much and take care of that rash! She just can't seem to stop, can she?

Better yet send her to a nudist camp for "Bending Over Backwards Revival Training. Dr. Rice is the guest speaker this year. I hear she's now tryin to lease a condo in a rice paddy next to her Chevron properties. Who would ever buy a condo standing in a rice paddy with her pants down? She really IS standing in murky waters, silly emoticon that she is!
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 12:46 am

And, is she stuck in the mud too? She can't seem to move her feet! And why is she wiggling her butt AFTER her drawers are down. Shouldn't she be shakin them moons while trying to pull her pants up. They are pretty big, after all. Maybe she's just wigglin them after her pants are down 'cause they're finally free just to let all that fat hang out there and breathe a while....

Well, I can see that there's no one here 'cept me and my emoticon baby, so i'll say "Nite! Y'all! Y'all come back when you find a job, y'all hear?"
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 8:19 am

Wild Dove morning has broken. I have a job to do today! :mop:
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 4:28 am

O_O

I see...
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 3:06 pm

Liam, why can't you come? we're non-denominational. The only denomination 's we want are large ones in the offering basket to help pay for the sacramental beer ( wine is too nasty a hangover) and the sacramental chicken wings and barbeque (bread is too bland and old fashioned) Just hop in your plane and fly across the pond, it won't be the same without you.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 10:27 am

I've thought of a name for our church, Two Hawks TaVernacle! I think it fits us. Cheers! beer
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 10:06 pm

I just can't do anything with this hair! TaVernacle Service is about to begin. Maybe somebody will pray for me this WEDNESDAY:

I've found us a church! - Page 3 Fatwom10
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 1:51 pm

Wild Dove!!! OMG!!! LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:31 am

Did you notice there's not an ounce of cellulite on her? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I've found us a church!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3