Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Past Life Healing EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Past Life Healing EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Past Life Healing EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Past Life Healing EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Past Life Healing EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Past Life Healing EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Past Life Healing EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Past Life Healing EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Past Life Healing EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Past Life Healing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Past Life Healing Empty
PostSubject: Past Life Healing   Past Life Healing EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 8:35 am

Past Life Healing

Exploring our past lives is a valuable way to understand ourselves better and often leads to healing and the resolution of issues plaguing us in this life. However, the key to working with past lives is maintaining an awareness of the current reality in which the present always takes priority. Past lives can be fascinating and entertaining, or emotionally seductive, and we can get lost in them, losing touch with the most important thing-the life we are living right now.

Of course, there is a deep connection between our past lives and our current life, so it's sometimes hard to say where one begins and the other one ends. For example, we may be aware that one of our closest friends or partners is someone we knew from a past life, and that connection feels like an unbroken chord reaching into the past, reminding us of the vast nature of the soul. We may have issues with this person that stem from the past, or we may just be blessed with a deep love that we are fortunate to have with us in this life. Either way, the issues must be resolved in this life, in the present moment. The love is our gift to experience in this life, not in the past. In many ways, the gift of dealing with our past lives is the profound revelation of how truly eternal we all are. Once we comprehend this, we can let go of focusing on the details of the past and simply allow our awareness of the eternal to positively influence our ability to be in the present moment.

You will know you have received the full fruits of past-life exploration when you find yourself even more powerfully present in the eternal now. The past becomes less distinct as it resolves itself, merging with the present and the future in the nexus of consciousness that holds all time and space. We realize that this moment holds everything within it, the resolved and the unresolved, the past and the future, and that it is from this moment that we must live our lives.

~ DAILY OM ~
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Past Life Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Life Healing   Past Life Healing EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 2:33 pm

BTM: Like Elk in his/her post about dreaming, you both have really, really touched the core of so many things, if not all of them. Every word rings true and simple, yet tremendous in scope and power. I feel adding anything else would be redundant, but I will anyway, as my conversations and poems from this other dimension is another way of saying thank you for keeping the wisdom fires burning......

<:><:><:><:><:><:><:><:><:><:>

The Future Spoke to Me
by Me

One day, The Future said to me, “How are you doing today?”
I replied, “Better than yesterday!”

"But yesterday didn't end," The Future replied.
"It simply extended itself into today."

"So who are you, then?" I asked.
"I am today extending myself same as yesterday did today."

"Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow are my sisters. I'm their mother.
How can I help you, brother?"

"WOW, Whoa! You just did. Thank you, Mother Future.
"I just have one more question, "Is Past your father or possibly YOUR mother?"

"No, silly. YOU'RE my past! You're my mother and father.

"I depend on you.
I've always loved you.
I'll always do whatever you ask of me.
You taught me well.
Thank you, Creator God, for all my family,"
Said The Future as she held my hand.
Aho!
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Past Life Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Life Healing   Past Life Healing EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 3:46 pm

This works if you know your past life

I don't D:
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Past Life Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Life Healing   Past Life Healing EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 6:03 pm

LIAM, If I am the mother and father of MY future, and you are the mother and father of YOUR FUTURE, all you really need to know is WHAT YOU INTEND TO CONTINUE DOING ABOUT THE KIND YOU WANT TO GIVE BIRTH TO, not WHO you ARE. The Thing that is exciting is that The Future is always becoming/growing, an on-going birthing, not a "specific birth (as in human childbirth)" in time. Every spin of planet earth around the sun really is new. May seem like same 'ol, same 'ol, but it isn't.....
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Past Life Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Life Healing   Past Life Healing EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 6:18 pm

I agree BTM. In my poem the future speaks to me, it was clear that FUTURE, NOW, & PAST are all extensions of each other. When Future said I was her past, I was her mother and father made me feel how important paying attention to the now really is!

(Like a mother about to give birth securing a safe haven for her new child-to-be-manifest taking care of her own spiritual, mental, emotional and physical body needs, a father-to-be securing the home where the child will be raised.....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Past Life Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Life Healing   Past Life Healing Empty

Back to top Go down

Past Life Healing
Page 1 of 1