Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Mother Earth is angry EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Mother Earth is angry EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Mother Earth is angry EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Mother Earth is angry EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Mother Earth is angry EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Mother Earth is angry EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Mother Earth is angry EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Mother Earth is angry EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Mother Earth is angry EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Mother Earth is angry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Mother Earth is angry Empty
PostSubject: Mother Earth is angry   Mother Earth is angry EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 1:39 am

After reading spring's post two minutes ago, spirit told me to go back to the posts I just sent in honor of Spring's grandmother. I was to copy this and put it here:

Your Mother Earth IS angry. Many of you WILL be gone from the surface of your planet so She can restore the balance. Its the way it is. Worry but prepare not and you WILL drown. Its not about your finances, personal belongings or any other resources, for that matter. There is only one thing for you to do. Secure the belongings you will need for surviving disasters...electrical storms, thundering light and fire, water tables upsetting, turning things backwards, flooding, coastal tidal waves....all of that is coming upon the northern section, from the gulf of New Mexico to Canada. Its unchangeable. Its the way it is. Its that simple. Aho!"

-end of transmission-

To that, I can only add: fresh water and llegumes like lentils and peas. They can all sprout. When they do, you have fresh protein, fiber and all the minerals you will need. (10 pounds of lentils alone provide four times that much when sprouted.....go to google, find rivers that have underground streams. We are going to need fresh water.....matches, dry matches....we're going to need fire, dry wood....pine cones weigh very little...fire, even with wet wood and pine-pitch works...see what I mean? survival kits....fifty bucks is plenty for several weeks easily....if spent only on matches and lentils you can survive for several months (providing you find fresh water.....
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Mother Earth is angry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother Earth is angry   Mother Earth is angry EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 1:48 am

PLEASE STAY CALM, pray a lot if that is your way, but above all:

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, IN YOUR GOD, AND BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE NEEDED> THOSE WHO HAVE GONE BEFORE YOU ARE THERE TO HELP> YOU NEED ONLY CALL ON THEM. THIS ISN"T THE END OF ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE IGNORING OF THE WARNINGS.

THIS IS THE END OF INDIFFERENCE AND SO WHAT: THE BEGINNING OF TRUE FAITH KNOWING YOU DO HAVE GOOD BROTHERS AND SISTERS> CONNECT WITH THEM NOW> MAKE A VOW TO HELP EACH OTHER BEFORE IT GETS TOO ROUGH TO BE ABLE TO GO IT ALONE!!! AHO!
Back to top Go down

Mother Earth is angry
Page 1 of 1