Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
KARMIC GHOSTS AND OTHER ANOMALIES EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
KARMIC GHOSTS AND OTHER ANOMALIES EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
KARMIC GHOSTS AND OTHER ANOMALIES EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
KARMIC GHOSTS AND OTHER ANOMALIES EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
KARMIC GHOSTS AND OTHER ANOMALIES EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
KARMIC GHOSTS AND OTHER ANOMALIES EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
KARMIC GHOSTS AND OTHER ANOMALIES EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
KARMIC GHOSTS AND OTHER ANOMALIES EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
KARMIC GHOSTS AND OTHER ANOMALIES EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

KARMIC GHOSTS AND OTHER ANOMALIES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

KARMIC GHOSTS AND OTHER ANOMALIES Empty
PostSubject: KARMIC GHOSTS AND OTHER ANOMALIES   KARMIC GHOSTS AND OTHER ANOMALIES EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 10:38 pm

"I honor the Great Spirit of Native People Everywhere, giving voice and ear to The Ancestors of The Sacred Lodge Beyond All Time."

"Guide me in my thoughts, my words, and my actions today. Thank you all for Your Presence this very moment with me as I type, knowing that all is well in your heart and mine, knowing that you and I and Great Spirit are one in our holiness and devotion to the restoration of our Dear Mother Earth."

"I come to you today to speak about the ghosts of your past, those karmic ghosts that seem to surround you these days wherever you go. We of the Spirit world who have gone before you speak of things you often fail to grasp. Today, and for that matter, all this week, I would like you to reconsider what it means to be totally free of your past. You have heard of virgin territory, have you not? In the world of physical things, no matter how pure your intentions are, no matter how many times you make major changes, you will never find a virgin field for your mind to settle into that is truly "virgin". Human people always seem to cling to their ideas and perceptions as though they were possessions. Even the plant and animal people do the same."

"Those of you who have chosen to take The Path of The Heart and have made a break from the "old world of ideas" and the rules you used to live by, often ask me, "How then can I be liberated from the ghosts of my past?"."

"We ask you, are they useful to you in your "newness"? If they are not, or if they become an obstacle to a smoother walk down this path, perhaps you need to SIT DOWN AND HAVE A TALK WITH THEM, instead of trying so hard to "liberate" yourself FROM them. This is where I and your ancestors can be of help. After you have had your talk with them and find out who they really are, give them a name. Then simply name them out loud. We will hear the calling. Hand them over to us. We will do the rest. That is all."

"Great Blessings to you. Aho!"
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

KARMIC GHOSTS AND OTHER ANOMALIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: KARMIC GHOSTS AND OTHER ANOMALIES   KARMIC GHOSTS AND OTHER ANOMALIES EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 11:30 pm

Quote :
"We ask you, are they useful to you in your "newness"? If they are not, or if they become an obstacle to a smoother walk down this path, perhaps you need to SIT DOWN AND HAVE A TALK WITH THEM, instead of trying so hard to "liberate" yourself FROM them. This is where I and your ancestors can be of help. After you have had your talk with them and find out who they really are, give them a name. Then simply name them out loud. We will hear the calling. Hand them over to us. We will do the rest. That is all."

Ah- how true Wild Dove and how poignant. Hand the ghosts over! Let yourself be liberated.

Quote :
"Human people always seem to cling to their ideas and perceptions as though they were possessions."

I have a difficult time putting thoughts into comprehensible words at times. The above affirmation expresses beautifully what I have tried on many occasions to relate to some who cannot clearly see what is hindering their growth in Spirit. Sometimes you have to let go of the old in order to accept what Spirit is trying to impart. This is critical for development.

Time is speeding, and now we must let go of ideas and perceptions (thank you Wild Dove) that have prevented our awakening and our growth in Spirit. There is very little time left to prepare. Hand over the ghosts and the demons.

For those that have eyes and ears let them see and hear. Awaken the heart. It is time for the leaders and the guides to take center stage. The Spirit is saying it is time for the chosen ones to come forth.

Wa do

Spring
Back to top Go down

KARMIC GHOSTS AND OTHER ANOMALIES
Page 1 of 1