Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Giant Lego man found in Dutch sea EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Giant Lego man found in Dutch sea EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Giant Lego man found in Dutch sea EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Giant Lego man found in Dutch sea EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Giant Lego man found in Dutch sea EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Giant Lego man found in Dutch sea EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Giant Lego man found in Dutch sea EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Giant Lego man found in Dutch sea EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Giant Lego man found in Dutch sea EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Giant Lego man found in Dutch sea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Giant Lego man found in Dutch sea Empty
PostSubject: Giant Lego man found in Dutch sea   Giant Lego man found in Dutch sea EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 1:50 pm

This is the whole article

Quote :
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - A giant, smiling Lego man was fished out of the sea in the Dutch resort of Zandvoort on Tuesday.

Workers at a drinks stall rescued the 2.5-metre (8-foot) tall model with a yellow head and blue torso.

"We saw something bobbing about in the sea and we decided to take it out of the water," said a stall worker. "It was a life-sized Lego toy."

A woman nearby added: "I saw the Lego toy floating towards the beach from the direction of England."

The toy was later placed in front of the drinks stall.

XD

Got an image

Giant Lego man found in Dutch sea Legoman
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Giant Lego man found in Dutch sea   Giant Lego man found in Dutch sea EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 9:55 am

Liam I love that Lego man. When my sons were small we would play with Legos for hours and hours. If only we could have had the Lego man for supervision! LOL
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Giant Lego man found in Dutch sea   Giant Lego man found in Dutch sea EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 10:23 am

Wow, Liam, that is so cool! I remember playing Legos with my son for hours on end on the floor with him. Now... well, it's girls, girls, girls that has his interest! LOL

Surprising what you can find in bodies of water.....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giant Lego man found in Dutch sea   Giant Lego man found in Dutch sea Empty

Back to top Go down

Giant Lego man found in Dutch sea
Page 1 of 1