Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
I've found us a church! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
I've found us a church! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
I've found us a church! EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
I've found us a church! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
I've found us a church! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
I've found us a church! EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
I've found us a church! EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
I've found us a church! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
I've found us a church! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

I've found us a church!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

I've found us a church! Empty
PostSubject: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:41 am

New church holds service in bar to reach new people
Email this Story

Apr 21, 1:24 PM (ET)

SIDNEY, Ohio (AP) - Another round and amen! Beer was on tap and a mechanical bull inspired the sermon as a new church held its inaugural service in a western Ohio bar.

The Country Rock Church drew about 100 people to Sunday night's meeting at the Pub Lounge in Sidney, 35 miles north of Dayton.

The barroom church is an offshoot of Sidney United First Methodist Church, whose head pastor says he's been looking for creative ways to reach people in unconventional places.

The church's Web site for its new branch advertises "Top regional bands, pizza, wings, rowdy fun & a short message."

The Rev. Chris Heckaman says people really seemed to enjoy themselves so he expects the Country Rock Church will meet weekly.

Heckaman's sermon compared staying on the bar's mechanical bull to learning how to get along in life.

---
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:29 am

ROFLMAO!

Is their baptismal font filled with beer?

beer
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 1:12 pm

if not, we'll make sure it is for ours!!
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 1:54 pm

But I can't float in beer anymore!!! not enough bubbles to carry my heavy burdens, champagne or rum and soda, more my cup (glass) of tea...
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 3:52 pm

Give your burdens to the lord!!!! Cast them away!!! There are no burdens!! PTL!!
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 4:47 pm

Actually, I was just joking about my burdens. Gave my burdens away a long time ago! Hear they're still searching to find someone to hang around with, but haven't found anyone yet. They're still lookin' I guess! By now, they've probably settled down in some other dimension.....really far from here *S*!!!!, thank god!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 6:17 pm

angel

Can I wear a big pink wig and false eyelashes? Of course, I'll need a ton of plastic surgery and boubly lips. Praise the Lord and Pass the Pink Hair Dye!

I've found us a church! Pinkyw
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:47 pm

Depends on where the party is. Maybe at Hooter's Barbi Q down the street? Jesus was tellin' me the other day, "It's been over 2,000 years since we last talked, how's Mary doing these days? I hear she's gettin kinda fat. Is she and Jane havin trubble wid da Lard again?
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:03 pm

Heckaman, Huckleberry, I tell my sis, "Honey, you been complainin about nobody at the doctor's office recognizes your worth, honey, if you can sell Jesus the way you do, you aught to sell real estate!" She didn't know I was just jokin'. She quit her job, got a license from ReMax, made the millionaire's club sales team in less than six months, bought a ritzy 500,000 home in posh neighborhood and quit the Baptist church. Now she's a "New Life Christian" church member just down from the neighborhood she always wanted to belong to.....

shtttt, just as soon as I edited my post a PURE WHITE DOVE came right up to my balcony, stopped a second or two, then continued up into the sky....
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:28 pm

Be The Miracle wrote:
angel

Can I wear a big pink wig and false eyelashes?
Of course, I'll need a ton of plastic surgery
and boubly lips. Praise the Lord and Pass the Pink Hair Dye!

I've found us a church! Pinkyw

That woman makes me want to pull my hair out! I was channel surfing a couple of years ago when I discovered the cotton candy pink haired craptastic Jan. Now I deliberately look for her because I just cannot believe my eyes!

I saw her on that program "Smile of a Child," and she was walking around in heels, leopard skin pants, with that crapalicious pink hair, holding some little fluffy dog, and praying. I hate to say this, but I don't think GOD was listening to her. I could be wrong, but I think when she had the "Praying for Plastic Surgery" Seminar GOD may have turned her channel off.

lala
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:20 pm

her channel, her tube, her tunnel...... popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:50 am

Spring, my favorite is when she goes to children's hospitals in thrid world countries and passes out Barbies. Yeah, that's just what those poor kids need. Nothing spreads the love of Jesus like handing an African, Asian, or Hispanic child a blue-eyed blond piece of crap-plastic that symbolizes the warped American ideal of "beauty." WTF. WE won't have any of that at our new church! lol
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:24 am

I know I have my share of sarcasm and sly humor about plastic christians, but at the same time, the beautiful teachings (whatever we've got left) of Jesus get lost in the phoney-baloney bubble. These people do more damage, turning people AWAY from his teachings rather than towards them, as though they either don't care, would like to be the chosen elite f...k the peasants, same as they did thousands of years ago, or are just plain off in fantasy park. Yet we go on, LIVING His teachings as best we can..... because THE TEACHINGS ARE SO REAL.....!
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:41 am

Does anybody really believe Jesus wants us to look like this? This woman made Tammy Faye look like a natural beauty!

Oh Boy BTM you got me started. LOL
:gaaa: :dark:

I've found us a church! Vance_10
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:28 pm

SPRING, the scariest part is that millions watch these programs, they're mostly 65-85 of age AND 80% of THEM VOTE! (current us pop. figures show approx.60 million of the 260 million are 65 and older, DO THE MATH: Based on figures from 2006 US census bureau, 45% of 18-24 voted (13.5 of 40 million people) 75% of 55-85 voted (60 million of 80 million). I know, I live in a 350 unit housing ( a Union Labor Corporation to boot!) where the average age is 80, and the buzz around here is always how wonderful Jesusis and that wonderful born again president of ours, Bush and that evil man and woman, what's their face....on and on and on, every day. I am not exaggerating. It is beyond scary. The only hope IS that the 18-25, 25-60 age group reach as high a percentage (or higher) AND VOTE to stop the further demonization of the human psyche by the Robertsons, Bakers, Bushes, and other evil, evil christian rightists who HAVE CAPTURED the senior population of this country, deciding for ALL of us who is evil and who isn't. OH, God! never thought twohawks chatters would get me on this one. I want to puke! (too early in the morning for that :p:

Last edited by Wild Dove on Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:37 pm

Wild Dove I am sorry. That picture BTM posted set me off too! I cannot tolerate that woman or her husband, Paul. Good Grief what a pair, and to think they are enormously wealthy! Well, I guess it does cost a lot to keep up with all that pink hair dye!

I just wonder if that woman has ever really looked - I mean really looked - at a photo of herself? She cannot actually believe that she looks good - Can she? Did Jesus tell her to make herself look that way? I cannot understand what she is thinking, or what those people are thinking that send them money - lots of it.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:40 pm

MID that woman will not be allowed in our church even if she brings the beer! :party01: beer
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:53 pm

Not one iota to be sorry about, SPRING! I don't have the word sorry in my vocabulary---
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:54 pm

I've never seen that woman before and don't know who she is, but, GAAWWD she's ugly!! From that picture you posted of her, are you SURE its a woman? It looks A LOT like a man in drag to me, and I've seen quite a few men in drag. Since our church will be a TRUE democracy, we'll take a vote, all those in favor of allowing pink hair lady in say "aye", no one? all those opposed? NO!! okay "no " it is, she can't come, :tribe: she'd probably get drunk and start a fight anyway. I bet BTM could woop her angry1
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:59 pm

masterindisguise wrote:
I've never seen that woman before and don't know who she is, but, GAAWWD she's ugly!! From that picture you posted of her, are you SURE its a woman? It looks A LOT like a man in drag to me, and I've seen quite a few men in drag. Since our church will be a TRUE democracy, we'll take a vote, all those in favor of allowing pink hair lady in say "aye", no one? all those opposed? NO!! okay "no " it is, she can't come, :tribe: she'd probably get drunk and start a fight anyway. I bet BTM could woop her angry1

Yep I believe you are right! BTM is one ferocious warrior! gif28

MID just for your info, not only is she ugly she tries to speak like Marilyn Monroe! She has this breathless voice thing going on like she is the biggest sex symbol alive. She even prays in that breathless voice. It is disgusting!
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:05 pm

Gawd! What if one of willy's dead pickles jumped out of glass and slapped her on the face? Got to tell this joke:

One day this Italian stud muffin was talkin to his wife while standin naked in front of the mirror, sayin, "Honey, I'm all tan and muscled everywhere cept this white pink patch here (pointing to his tools)." "Go to the nude beach, darlin, get it the same luscious brown I like."

So he does, only he goes to the gay beach, figuring he won't get aroused there, too embarassing for him and his reputation (his name was George).

He thinks, "but if I lie here naked, everything will be black by the time my patch gets brown. I know! I'll bury myself in the sand up to my nose and mouth and let just the dickey get tanned.

In the meantime, two drag queens, Laura and Hillary were talkin about "when I was twenty, it was everywhere. And when I was thirty, Laura replied it still was everywhere but a little harder to get. "When I was forty, I had to start lookin for it, "and when I was 50, Laura replied, I had to pay for it, "And when I was sixty, Hillary replied, I simply lost interest in it.

By this time they were nearing the gay beach where George was lying.
"And now when I'm reaching 70, Laura replied, as she turned her head, its growing wild everywhere, and I'm too stiff to even squat on it.

"And yeah, Hillary replied, with all that make-up on your face, Laura, by the time you reach 80, you won't know what happened if it walked up to you and slapped you in the face!"

Last edited by Wild Dove on Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:08 pm

Wild Dove quick hide the pickles! We need them for our dead cucumber cocktails. :bag: gif13
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:11 pm

MID just for you I am inserting this picture of Jan and her husband, Paul. Just so you can get the real picture! He is pretty too, don't you think?

By the way, no real hair was used in making this photograph!

I've found us a church! Crouch10
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:13 pm

Laura bought em out last week. Also my egg-on-your-face removal kits AND our extra large Security Blankets That Can Cover ALL the sins of your Family supplies. (I lost my custon krisjun coalition sunglasses, too. Just can't "See the Light" anymore....
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:16 pm

Laura bought em out last week. Also my egg-on-your-face removal kits AND our extra large Security Blankets That Can Cover ALL the sins of your Family supplies. (I lost my custon krisjun coalition sunglasses, too. Just can't "See the Light" anymore....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've found us a church!   I've found us a church! Empty

Back to top Go down

I've found us a church!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next