Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Message of Love EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Message of Love EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Message of Love EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Message of Love EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Message of Love EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Message of Love EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Message of Love EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Message of Love EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Message of Love EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Message of Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Message of Love Empty
PostSubject: Message of Love   Message of Love EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:15 pm

Hello all,
Three night's ago I was on Skype talking with my Love and best friend, my wife. My Love was filling me in on the day to day going's on at home when all of a sudden I was interupted by my wife's uncle wanting me to pass on some information to his two Daughters. What was so interesting about this, he is alive. He was taken to the hospitol because of chest pains, you see, her uncle has Hodgkins disease and put off his chemotherapy because he wanted to be by his wife's side while she went through her own Chemo, she had cancer and was also on Dialysys. He was placed into coma while they started his chemo, the doctors felt it would be less stress on him this way. When they tried to bring him out of this induced coma, he remained in this state. It was while he was in this state that he contacted me, he was giving up and wanted me to let his daughters know that he loved them both very much. I called my wife the very next night and told her about what had happened, and to pass along to her two cousin's what their Dad had asked me to pass on for him. This is the first time that someone had contacted me that was still alive. The sad part, I had to tell my wife her uncle would not make it till Christmas, his life journey was coming to an end. Last night, the wife told me the doctors gave him only two day's to live as his condition was deteriorating very fast.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

Message of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message of Love   Message of Love EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:33 pm

Hello All,
Update on this, My wife's uncle just passed on about five minutes ago. He was loved!
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Message of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message of Love   Message of Love EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:05 pm

Osiris Blessings of love have a way of entering hearts in ways many of us will never know all the details about, the extent of pain and tragedy from which so much love doth pour, but the feelings of love remain. I send all the feelings of brotherhood and love I can bring up as I type and as I continue in my morning prayers, I will imagine you, your wife, your uncle and your uncle's family bathing together in soft, warm sunlight, all of you in your prime, healthy and full of energy.

That State of Grace is always there. We can enter it by simply asking the ancestors/angels that have gone to the other side to open the door, then walk in, sit down and be with them as long as we want to.

I know this is real, 'cause it has happened many times to me. My sis, who was very devout Christian, my best teacher Jamie, an atheist and my best friend Nestor a spiritualist, cross-dresser and as wacky, wackily wonderful as one can be didn't meet in real life because of "issues", all dead now, but ALL of them were in that room on the other side of The Door, ALL laughing, conversing and enjoying each other. Great Mystery, Creator God, the angels,/ancestors: regardless of their faith or lack of it in physical life are truly in touch with each other and with those who are willing to knock on The Door.

I have talked with several people who have had the same experience--not that "light at the end of a tunnel" thing, but a welcome home room they all live in and beyond now.

May Great Spirit comfort you all in the passing. Aho!
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

Message of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message of Love   Message of Love EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:35 pm

Thanks Wild Dove,

What you just talked about happened tonight with her uncle, I was in a room as you described with her uncle, his mother and my wife's grandmother, and yes the mood was cheerful and comforting.

I am celebrating his passing from the here and now, to that familiar place we long to be and thus completing his journey.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Message of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message of Love   Message of Love EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:37 am

But Osiris, that room is called "The Changing Room". Grandmother Spirit told me that. The Journey of course is never completed. I know you meant the earth journey (which is but a brief segment) is over. After The Changing Room we go on, sometimes in another form, another planet, another dimension, but always onward, never reaching or even needing a destination, a completion. We get to choose, too. Come back to Earth, or not. My friend Nestor was in my room last week, and so was his son Kendrick, my sis (she died 5 years ago, Nestor 2 years and his son 3) but they were all here not because I asked them to come and talk with me, they came on their own accord. All I asked was, "Can anybody out there help me with this damn youTube problem I'm having? Why am I struggling so much? I'm doing what I promised Great Spirit I would do."

I heard a laugh, and it was Kendrick! I hadn't heard from either him or Nestor (except that brief vision in The Room we're talking about. (Kendrick was an electronic wizard on both PC, Mac and Linus.) Kendrick said, "You never asked me before, Willy." Then in comes Nestor my sis, Jamie, a whole bunch of my dear friends who've passed on. It was fantastic. And of course, Kendrick literally, word by word took me to a site, a person AND a tel. number, whom I called and was given the answer I couldn't find for the last two years. They were really here.

Nestor told me the same thing that night, the same thing Goyaklat and many others have said My Spirit guide, Thoth brings messages in english. They all say: Except for The Changing Room time on The Journey, they never really left Earth. I could write a book about it, and maybe I will. But the presence of a spirit who tells you what's right on your screen as we speak and other things like that can't get any better, can't ever cause me to dis-believe. And like I said, I have no religion, no docrine, just the friendship of spirits from all walks of life. People who were kind and gentle. (Hard to say that about Goyaklat, but he tols e he was bably mis-understood. He wasn't the firece warrior history says about him. He was only defending himself and his family. Alas....

I am fortunate to have them here with me. It isn't my human mind or human/ego need to have them here that does the imagining or the manifesting. It is The Soul you REALLY get to know once you die physically who does the calling (Both Nestor and I had been declared medically dead, but I was able to spend several months with Nestor after he "came back". (He was clinically dead for only 3 minutes, I was unconscious for 14 days). He also never saw the "light" during those three minutes, but he was literally coherant, able to see and watch it all as though he was hovering, then he goes "to the room"...and the rest is history. I did that as well. This the first time I've said that publicly...hmmm...maybe its time, maybe its time....

Now he knows, I know and one of these days millions, maybe billions will know what it means to walk up to The Door, knock and be welcomed in. The only guidence anybody needs, is the one(s) that clear up the mind, give it respect, accept its capability to lead you, allow them to walk with you (instead of the other way around the Church teaches. Its not "Come, walk with God", Its "God wants to walk with you! So there!

Wasn't that what Jesus, Abraham, Buddha, Gandhi, King, Lennon, and many more have been preaching, singing, or writing about for at least 3,000 years? And still most people haven't yet accepted the fact.

When will we learn that we need no religion or religous person to do but guide us to that Room? It is still us who must lift The Cup up to our lips, but it still is The Master who pours the wine.... ps., The Door isn't locked either. You need no one to give you the key, 'cause you don't need a key. (I think it was Rumi who said that best, though.)

(Interesting PBS just had "Luther" on tonight, which I watched, tears falling often. He, too said the same thing, and some of the fathers/clergy were moved and changes did happen in the Church according to the documentary/presentation but most didn't or mis-construed what he was trying to say. Its always a work in progress, on both sides of the isle (or should I say, The Spiral: The Mortal, Immortal Coil...... (Both or other sides aren't the right words, but I know you know what I know and mean by it.) Aho!
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

Message of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message of Love   Message of Love EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:17 pm

Hello Wild Dove,
I fully understand what you are saying, and yes I should have said that his journey here on earth was at it's end for this cycle. I do understand that it is never over and our destinations are our's to plan, for I myself have been here before. The door is always open and we are welcome, and I have had help with many things here in Bermuda from some very special people that has crossed my path from time to time. All of this is still so new and exciting for me, I am at peace with this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Message of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message of Love   Message of Love Empty

Back to top Go down

Message of Love
Page 1 of 1