Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Message EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Message EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Message EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Message EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Message EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Message EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Message EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Message EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Message EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Message Empty
PostSubject: Message   Message EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 2:53 pm

from my dream last night:

I was leaving this building which was a cement building like a shop of some sort. And as you leave into the back of the building there is this gully which is dark, muddy but dry. I cross over without any incident. I was about to enter the other building on that side, I feel like I was working in this place. As I was about to enter where the bay doors are opened I heard some yelling from across the gully. There, right before my eyes, water is filling rapidly, my employees are stuck!

I immediately start calling for some help and watching the water rising to the point it turns into a raging river, no way my employees can cross it is too dangerous. Firemen, police arrive on the scene assessing the situation and I am about to talk with a fireman when we hear an explosion. I look over my shoulder, and steam is coming out of the river, and the walls are completely black of the building and no one is there, all have been killed. I could smell the sulphur, and the fireman yells: Oh my Lord, it is an underground volcano!

I started to walk further away and I hear a voice close to my ear. The voice says: "You know Little One that this is a sign, just the beginning. For I am coming, please be ready and tell others. It is starting..."

I woke up then...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message   Message EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 11:36 pm

LittleFire many are dreaming of flooding and waters. I believe these are warnings of coming destruction and devastation. Dreams relating back to the purification and the times of Noah. Our minds try to make sense of these visions and dreams and we neatly categorize them into snippets that we can understand by placing these events in our area and our time frame.

I believe there will be floods and disaster, but I feel fire will be our biggest threat.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message   Message EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 2:05 am

LittleFire, I had a dream back in 1999 same as yours SAME!!!!. It brought me to Silver City. I saw THE CONCRETE BUILDING, the blackened walls. I also saw downed electric wires, or blackened ones, and blackened telephone poles. So did other people I met there. They too had the same dream. It also included the raging river of mud/water between buildings, down the street, as did mine. I believe the fire Spring mentioned could easily be a fire storm that came through the wires....

Native medicine people say that when people from different parts of the world, different tribes have same dream (same details, every one) then this is prophecy, not just a personal dream interpretation from one's personal dreamcatcher spirit that watches over you.... Thank you for sharing your dream.
Back to top Go down

Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message   Message EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 6:06 am

Wow! Twohawks often has dreams of flooding, too. He'd tell you about it, but I'm hogging the computer! har har har!

:laugh4:
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message   Message EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 10:02 am

Wild Dove wrote:
LittleFire, I had a dream back in 1999 same as yours SAME!!!!. It brought me to Silver City. I saw THE CONCRETE BUILDING, the blackened walls. I also saw downed electric wires, or blackened ones, and blackened telephone poles. So did other people I met there. They too had the same dream. It also included the raging river of mud/water between buildings, down the street, as did mine. I believe the fire Spring mentioned could easily be a fire storm that came through the wires....

Native medicine people say that when people from different parts of the world, different tribes have same dream (same details, every one) then this is prophecy, not just a personal dream interpretation from one's personal dreamcatcher spirit that watches over you.... Thank you for sharing your dream.

You are right Wild Dove about the same dreams. My grandmother told me that the time would come when I would hear many relating the same dreams, or experience the same dreams with others from all areas of the earth, and that would mean it was prophecy.

LittleFire I now believe your dream may be prophetic. When two or more experience an almost identical dream it is a gift.
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message   Message EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 10:20 am

Thank you all for your input. I know I am not the only one getting these dreams.

WildDove, I too saw the blackened, smoldering wires hanging and the phone poles as well. Soon..... It is prophetic and we are here not to give the doom and gloom but more to prepare others that change is coming, but before change comes chaos....
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message   Message EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 10:27 am

LittleFire I have been feeling out-of-sorts for a few days, and having some very strange and disturbing dreams. I am feeling some major events are soon to manifest. I just can't explain it. Others are telling me they too are having disturbing dreams, and feeling tension.

Our dreams are warning us.

Get your armor on, and shields ready. We are in the 11th hour.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message   Message EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 11:59 am

Spirit asked me to share this channeled poem today, after reading twohawks nest morning posts. There are always "options" (within one's own mind):

Animals Dance At The Crossroads

You are an Animal that dances the meanings
A Deer that fancies Nature's gleanings
A Horse that gallops the skies
An Elk that takes chances
Many will fear the fleeting glances and lies
Swiftly bouncing up and down across mindless skies
So it seems with the humans these days
Cougar pounces freely with little concern
Tensions unwind sweetly.
Housecat and Mouse skitters last but not leastly
Wild Sacred Birds Flying Among The Mountains could care less.
. .
Patience will win in the end say these Animals Divine as they dance at the crossroads....
. .
About THE DANCING: We've just barely
Touched the surface of Rhythms in Time, we've got to keep on moving through them.
Haven't even touched the hairpins or the twists and turns around the bend.
The sun hasn't risen yet for all the hawks and doves.
Dawn isn't about to fall upon us. Its already here
The birds and the bees in the trees are just tuning up their instruments
Their Dance with The Early Morning Glories is like a Love-fest,
Summer Foxglove's isn't warring with all the rest.
Its the precurser to The Dance of The Cream of The Crop on The Rim of The bottle,
Just The Beginning to The Dance of The Drunken Stupor for An Incredible Life.
We've barely begun to touch the throttle of the engine to speed us up
Or touch the brake on The Wayfaring Caboose
To slow it down on its way to The Rm of The Cup.
Of course you know about the cup of which I am speaking, or do you?
The Cup of Truth, forsooth, the one The Passenger holds as he sits quietly drinking
While other trains roll by.
The chance to watch without opinion, The Undaunted Constant,
The Unchallenged Eagle Sitting on a Cloud
To watch as The Sun does his yawns and his sighs
As he begins to rehearse his dance across our whys and wherefores
His Ultimate Rays of Joy and Laughter at our folly
Just to see if we're awake listening to His own music,
Ready to shake off Our Worries and Our Wonders for us with his warmth
To take charge of Our Daily Flight Lessons..
We try so hard to be on the appointed runway at the appointed time, don't we?!
. .

MESSAGE FOR THIS WEEK: "LET THE TENSIONS UNWIND, LET THE TRUTH COME SHINING THROUGH. LET THE FEELINGS OF LOVE, KNOWING YOU ARE LOVED TRANSCEND THE FEELINGS OF FEAR." AHO!
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message   Message EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 10:12 am

Very good message Wild Dove and appropriate. Thank you so much for adding it here, it resonates well with me.

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message   Message EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 11:59 am

littlefire, sometimes i actually wished to be "out of body", maybe even permanently (in this lifetime), and yet, knowing what it is like, channeling AND doing 'regular everyday stuff', its never easy. Observing "the masses-public response' that seems, from time to time, as though "they" got the message, then finding they appear to have lost it before really giving it a chance, only confirms the reason people like ourselves do what we are meant to do: CONTINUALLY INFORM, INSPIRE, AND HELP OUR FAMILY REACH A MORE DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF THIS "ONE-TIME, ONE-PURPOSE CHANCE TO CREATE A BETTER LIFE FOR ALL OF LIFE.

IT TAKES A LOT OF REPETITION TO "TEACH" A CHILD.....I DON'T MEAN THAT IN A CONDESCENDING WAY WHEN COMPARING "THE MASSES" THAT WAY TO CHILDREN, BUT IT IS THE TRUTH, AS I SEE IT. THIS ATTITUDE ONLY PRODS ME FURTHER INTO 'FINDING A CHANNEL' TO CONVEY, ONE FILLED WITH COMPASSION AS A MOTHER (OR SOME FATHERS & UNCLES) DO FOR THEIR CHILDREN, EVEN FOR OTHER PERSON'S CHILDREN.

we see this in many animal families, particularly among otter, beaver and wolf brotherhoods---they seem to understand social interaction better than most humans........

Last edited by Wild Dove on Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message   Message EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 12:06 pm

P.S., its also painful to see dear friends who once spoke the same language, who have also "slipped away" somehow, gone to the "back burner", turned down the flaame, sometimes simply fading away....The war on the human soul is taking its toll....i have personally lost friends, almost all of my dear friends, (with no error or misunderstanding on my part). Just a "sign of the times" we all must learn how to cope with.

This particular sign has been the most painful one for me....yet it has now found here at twohawks nest a reprise, a renewal of friendship and family. Wa Do! Aho!
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message   Message EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 10:33 am

I agree totally with you Wild Dove, so many have forgotten and slipped away, but we are few here that has the unspoken, yet understanding communication without whispering a word. We know our mission, we have all been guided here to work as a team, but also, we know we are linked souls....

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message   Message EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 12:13 pm

LittleFire, your phrase "linked souls" took me to my "conversations with the Teaching Spirits. Here is what they told me:

"Pull up a Chair and Sit a Spell" (Or create a new one!)

Todays meditation is completely channeled though me by White Eagle. Here it is:
" We have many things to tell you today. Its taken you a long time to come back to us, nearly a
month....( I said my thanks to the Arapahoe and Apache ancestors who have helped me with
these conversations)....We have a new beginning to share with you. Go to page 58. (of Dane
Rudhyar's Cycles of Transformation) The cosmic order in the sky, spoken of here, is not the
order you may be thinking of. We speak of a dire quickening of the ley lines that link you to us.
They are compressing. The continental plates on your planet too, are shifting, drawing closer
and closer together.
Dhyani Ywahoo spoke about the winds shifting, the lunar and solar winds
of the Tibetan and Coloradan plateaus. The winds of the solar system are changing rapidly.
Within two years you will see the effect.All of the things you have been worrying about lately,
are useless to us. Take your pen and start writing each morning after you have taken Little
Bear for a walk. This is your work. There is no time to hesitate. We are going far, far away
from your planet into another realm. We want to take you with us. We speak of living in the
dream world no matter what, no matter how absurd it may seem at this point. The patterns
being drawn up are merely moving the pieces in place to balance the solar winds, the crystaline
forms....the fixations underground necessary to restore balance between you and us. Your
scientists, like Noah, did not KNOW what was ahead. But unlike Noah, they disregarded the
warnings. They not only failed to obey the commands, they ignored them entirely. You never
should have dug one iota into the layers that reach into the aquafleurs underneath the surface.
Your Mother Earth IS angry. Many of you WILL be gone from the surface of your planet so
She can restore the balance. Its the way it is. Worry but prepare not and you WILL drown.
Its not about your finances, personal belongings or any other resources, for that matter. There
is only one thing for you to do. Secure the belongings you will need for surviving
disasters...electrical storms, thundering light and fire, water tables upsetting, turning things
backwards, flooding, coastal tidal waves....all of that is coming upon the northern section, from
the gulf of New Mexico to Canada. Its unchangeable. Its the way it is. Its that simple. Aho!"
-end of transmission-

(I do not believe these warnings are to be scoffed at. The links we are creating with each other are equally as important as the links we are strengthening between ourselves, our faith and our direct connection to the Highest Good. There is no time for "indirect" "tangent/string" theories (theos,theor=god) about our role in this. We know what ours is. There are other "twohawks nests" as well, "little guardian-like satellites" circling the Mother Ship Earth, helping to restore balance, maintain a protective, nurturing body of energy emanations (not ours- but the ones we have been entrusted with) while this planet is going through the new changes).

Accepting such a powerful, intense mission without any ego/arrogance there to interfere with "the mission", takes courage, quiet courage (without the fanfare others seem to cling to) and dedication.

I can handle this responsibility, and I know that everyone here can as well. We just have to keep on following instructions.....checking the log daily before headin' out/going about our daily "stuff".......
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message   Message EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 3:45 pm

I am still here too. I have been having very disturbing dreams. This does not happen to me often, but when it happens they wear me out.

I have taken to demanding that they not encompass my sleep. I am mediating and trying to get past this spell. It is really taking a toll on me. I am forging on, and praying for peace every evening.

I have been put in the position lately where I am interacting with some very base energy souls, which I find taxing. Very negative energy. Their focus is extremely materialistic and one of self gratitude, and egotistical meanderings. Hopefully my business with them will be over soon.

Forgive me if I have not been present much lately.
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message   Message EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 10:34 am

Spring, I understand more than you realize, you need not apologize, for I sense you all the time. I have had been getting more, and more dreams as of late, and some I am told not to post yet to share... I await for the message first before I will.

The past two weeks has been trying for me, with me being sick last week with high fevers and this week, no heat in my car, no heat in the house both furnace and car heating core failed. But I am a survivor and I have managed, a test of my endurance, of my faith and my learning resources has been coming handy.

The fuel price has jumped by 10 cents a litre here in Ontario, many are worried, and I tell them, this is only the beginning my dear friends, sadly we know it is.

as a saying goes... in order for change, which is going to happen, there is always upheaval, chaos that starts.... so remember that in the end wonderful change will occur.

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message   Message EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 11:04 am

LittleFire wrote:
Spring, I understand more than you realize, you need not apologize, for I sense you all the time. I have had been getting more, and more dreams as of late, and some I am told not to post yet to share... I await for the message first before I will.

as a saying goes... in order for change, which is going to happen, there is always upheaval, chaos that starts.... so remember that in the end wonderful change will occur.

Always,
LittleFire

That is exactly the message I am getting LittleFire. I don't want to post the negative messages or visions. I am waiting on a sign to post also. There is hope and peace to come, but we are soon to undergo a purge and a cleansing. We should not despair, but look to the Spirit for guidance.

That is why I have refrained from posting my dreams - not to cause an unintended anxiety. We are going to make it through this, but it will be trying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message   Message Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1