Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
mayan calendar EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
mayan calendar EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
mayan calendar EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
mayan calendar EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
mayan calendar EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
mayan calendar EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
mayan calendar EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
mayan calendar EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
mayan calendar EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

mayan calendar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

mayan calendar Empty
PostSubject: mayan calendar   mayan calendar EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:47 pm

From: http://www.December212012.com/articles/mayan/2012_From_the_Mayan_Elders_Themselves.htm
2012: From the Mayan Elders Themselves
I just finished watching a fascinating video interview with a guy who has spent much of his last 35 years with indigenous people around the world. His name is Drunvalo Melchizedek. His take on 2012 is different from many others: he says no one has yet gotten the story right because they haven't asked the Mayans themselves. He's met with the Mayan Elders (as well as Hopi Elders who share nearly identical prophecies).

Here's what Drunvalo Melchizedek has to say.

1] Although Dec 21, 2012 is the date of the end of the age in the Mayan calendar it does not mean anything spectacular is going to happen on that exact date.

2] The Mayan elders say the calender foretells Earth changes and changes in consciousness AND that they occur within a seven-year period of time around 2012.

3] When does (did) the seven-year period start? The Hopis' prophecy stated the major changes would start when a "large blue star" appears.
4] On October 24, 2007 "Comet 17P/Holmes shocked astronomers on Oct. 24, 2007, with a spectacular eruption. In less than 24 hours, the 17th magnitude comet brightened by a factor of nearly a million, becoming a naked-eye object in the evening sky. By mid-November the expanding comet was the largest object in the solar system-bigger even than the Sun.

5] Hopi and Mayan Elders met and agreed Comet Holmes was the star foretold in their prophecies. The seven year period has begun.

6] What is the biggest change in this seven years? A magnetic pole shift followed shortly by a physical pole shift. A physical pole shift is what destroyed Atlantis 13,000 years ago. Similarly, this would be a "big deal" today. Certainly it would qualify as Yogananda's "you have no idea what a catastrophe is coming" event.

7] The Hopis are joining with other indigenous peoples in Arizona in April 2009 to perform a sacred welcoming ceremony for our space ancestors.

8] The Mayan Elders are currently writing a book to set the record straight on the Mayan calandar/prophecies.
Preview of Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek (2 min 5 sec)

Full 52 minutes Interview with Drunvalo (A REALLY fascinating and MUST watch interview!)

Drunvalo Melchizedek talks about the purpose of the Hopi and Mayan prophecies and what is in store with the 2012 transitions.
You can read an account of the Hopi prophecies from a 1963 book by Frank Waters here. (MOST interesting is you've never seen them)

---

NOTE from Jean: In the full interview above, Drunvalo talks about the current increasing earthquake activity that is to lead to both a magnetic pole shift (now in progress) immediately followed by a physical pole shift. So I searched relevant data to substantiate this claim and found this...

EarthQuake Activity Increasing
http://www.detailshere.com/earthquakeactivity.htm
We know that increased sea water temperatures www.detailshere.com/elnino.htm , increased volcanism www.detailshere.com/volcanos.htm and increased earthquake activity means something is happening to our earth; NOW. (...) Earthquake History: There have been a lot of posts recently that imply a sudden increase in earthquake activity. Here are some statistics going back to 1970. With each passing decade (over the last 30 years), the number of earthquakes worldwide has been increasing progressively.For example, in 1970 there were only 4,139; but last year there were 23,575. -- Pretty scary stuff! Below are the actual numbers: Read left to right -- lowest year to highest year.
-- 1970-1979: Total 4139 4507 4548 5175 4996 5318 6308 5775 6428 7161
-- 1980-1989: Total 7348 6829 7747 9842 10493 13115 12718 11290 12711 14585
-- 1990-1999: Total 16612 16516 19548 21476 19371 21007 19938 19872 21688 20832 22256 (2000) 23575 (2001) CLIP

Increased earthquake activity now linked to global warming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_v8YFMOmEY

Be sure to check today's earthquakes:
http://www.iris.edu/seismon/
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

mayan calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: mayan calendar   mayan calendar EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:54 pm

Right on the button, MID!!!! In the winter/spring of 1999-2000 while sitting on the Continental Divide (LS Mesa, NM) with LittleBear at my gila wilderness campsite, I heard the name Melchlzidek is speaking and the words were the same you quoted. I was told from 2005 to 2012 these years will be causing (over time) the magnetic pole shift your pole is speaking about. And The voice added, it would be a 12& 1/2 degree shift. I did my prayer to Grandfather sun shortly thereafter and was asked to bring my friend Cheryl (a cree medicine woman) to my site. I did so (pretty unusual for me... I was channelling messages from the ancestors, including mayan elders coming in from time to time to "talk about" the prophecies and wanted these sessions to stay private, until asked for corroboration from the "outside").

This was the time, apparently.

On March 31, 2000 at my medicine wheel (44 rocks parameter, 17 yards diameter, one tall pole in the center, signaling the points on the circle where the sun's shadow ends up each morning) I marked the appropriate spot, planted a stick as usual made a line from the center of the wheel to the stick with small pebbles. Later went to Siver City to see if Cheryl would spend the night, mentioning Spirit asked me to ask her to come. She agreed. Wewent back to my campsite, I talked about prophecies and such, she felt somewhat skeptical, but believed I was on the right path. The next morning in my Sun ritual, same time, the sun shadow had jumped, yes literally 12 1/2 degrees, almost a yard further to the north than the previous day. The following morning the shadow was its usual 3-4 inches further north.

With her as a witness, I knew what had happened. There had been a tilt of the earth of 12 1/2 degrees for only one day simply for persons like myself, a real sign of the truth in the mayan prophecies (other native medicine people as well,particularly the Hopi, Cheyenne medicine and the Cherokee medicine people/s predictions). This was a mere "sample" of what is to come. This little wobble might have been felt by a few, but the "REAL" wobble, will be a permanent shift than WILL mean a different consciousness, a different PHYSICAL shift of the planet, its obit, its weather, etc. I can really confirm the prophecies referred to in your post. Thanks again for keepin' the flame of THE WISDOM FIRE BURNING! Wa do! Blessings from Thoth, Wild Dove and White Eagle for your work in the re-establishment of the true Sister-Brotherhood we all will be experiencing during these really difficult times. We will get through them miraculously. The ancestors and the ancestor spirits are excited and happy for the earth beings they left behind. They know and we know now, NO ONE SHALL BE LEFT BEHIND. THOSE WHO LISTEN AND BELIEVE WILL TRULY BE BLESSED! Ah Ho!
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

mayan calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: mayan calendar   mayan calendar EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:00 pm

Thank you Wild Dove
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

mayan calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: mayan calendar   mayan calendar EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 12:52 pm

The Bridge ~ Reminder 27
The Bigger Picture

Truly, life is immortal. There is no beginning and no end

Every now and then, when I feel myself starting to get a little restless, I ponder the bigger picture for awhile. The first thought that usually comes to mind is that this Earthly existence is but one reality out of an infinite number of realities I could have chosen to take part in. Then I think that out of all the possible scenarios available to me, this one is just about as interesting and exciting as it gets.
What other place could I have entered as innocent and helpless as this one? Where else could I find the beauty and diversity of Beings as are here on the Earth? And where else offers the challenges which, according to the Mayan Calendar, include not only a total shift in this lifetime in the way humanity thinks and acts, but also a much larger shift in the whole cosmos that is almost unimaginable in its breadth and scope? Truly, we sit on the cusp of an age where anything can happen!

I don't know about you, but I feel very grateful to be here. Even when things aren't going my way, I look around and can't help but think what a beautiful place this is and how amazing it is that I get to be here at this time to unravel the wondrous mysteries of life.
"Once we've taken heart and learned to trust in our power, the next step is to stretch our imagination and know that we can create anything that we can think of. When we go beyond the bounds of our old, consensus reality, whole new realms open up before us. We can have leaders who are kind and beneficent; we can clean our air and water in a matter of days; we can enjoy free energy, free food, free shelter, free everything! A life of total comfort is available to anyone who is willing to shed their old thinking processes."
From The Highest Light Teachings

My Intention for today is:
I Intend that I feel blessed to be here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mayan calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: mayan calendar   mayan calendar Empty

Back to top Go down

mayan calendar
Page 1 of 1