Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
A new twist on Mayan Calendar EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
A new twist on Mayan Calendar EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
A new twist on Mayan Calendar EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
A new twist on Mayan Calendar EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
A new twist on Mayan Calendar EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
A new twist on Mayan Calendar EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
A new twist on Mayan Calendar EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
A new twist on Mayan Calendar EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
A new twist on Mayan Calendar EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

A new twist on Mayan Calendar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

A new twist on Mayan Calendar Empty
PostSubject: A new twist on Mayan Calendar   A new twist on Mayan Calendar EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:46 pm

WORTHY OF YOUR ATTENTION

The Real Doomsday: December 21, 2012 by Dan Eden
http://www.viewzone.com/endtime.html
ViewZone asked me to write a story about the Mayan Calendar. There is a common belief that the calendar holds a prophecy that the world will end in 2012. I knew very little about the whole topic when I began doing the research. I like to think I had an open mind. My investigation began with mainstream archaeology and expert interpretations of the calendar. But it soon took a turn that made my hair literally stand on end. I am now convinced that these prophecies are true.To understand what is likely to happen to Earth and its people, you will need to remain calm and try to follow the facts. It's not as simple as some people describe. It requires an understanding of some fairly complicated science, but I think I can explain this in a way that you will easily understand. (...) December 21, 2012, is a special day. It represents the maximum possible influences for solar flares that the universe can provide. Undoubtedly the Mayans, or the civilization that influenced them, somehow knew about these things.Over the last decade, I have written a variety of stories about such things as underground cities and government actions that could only make sense if there were no future. I cannot help but think that maybe they, like the Mayans, know about these things. I'd specifically like to suggest that readers take another look at the underground complex at Yamantau that the Russians are building. Could this be a haven for surviving a solar blast? And the "doomsday seed bank" that's being filled deep inside an Arctic island. And what about past events? Did the Hopi go underground to survive a similar event thousands of years earlier? Should we be going underground also?It's also important to stress that December 21, 2012 is only the "solar maximum" but that the gravitational effects of the Galaxy have already started to assert their influence on the Sun. The drift towards alignment with the galactic equator is relatively slow and, in truth, has already started. But the precise culmination of this, plus the alignment of Jupiter and Saturn all make 12/21/12 an ominous date. CLIP Note: Since this article was first published, viewzone has received more information on "doomsday," including visual and scientific evidence that a solar "extinction event" happened in the past. See PART 2 below for details.

Part 2 - The Previous Doomsday of 12,950 BC: what was it like?
http://www.viewzone.com/endtime2x.html
(...) The recent data shows that dramatic and potentially deadly effects can result from solar flares and coronal mass ejections. Substantial data suggests that an event, similar to the one anticipated in the 2012 "doomsday" scenario, occurred about 14,950 years ago and was recorded by ancient humans. This event appears to have lasted for several years in duration and was responsible for the abrupt end of the last ice age as well as a substantial culling of the human population. The surprising findings of LaViolette, supported by other research, suggests that the extreme solar event corresponded to powerful radiation coming from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy and was associated with gamma rays and cosmic dust. Recent observations have shown a dramatic increase in gamma ray energy in the Galaxy's equator which will be in maximum alignment with our solar system on December 12, 2012. The past records in ice cores (strata from 13,880 to 13,785 BCE) suggest that intense radiation from this last event could have lasted many years. It seems highly likely that this alignment will cause another extreme solar event since other factors precipitating a "solar maximum" (i.e. the opposition of major planetary barycenters) also converge on this exact date. CLIP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new twist on Mayan Calendar   A new twist on Mayan Calendar EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:51 pm

Thank you, MID. I'm going to read more when I have a chance. Makes you wonder, doesn't it? Sometimes I think I'll just enjoy every single moment from now until then and whatever is going to happen is going to happen. Then sometimes I think, "Gosh girl, you'd better start digging."

doh!
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: A new twist on Mayan Calendar   A new twist on Mayan Calendar EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 8:14 pm

I'm the same way. I don't know what to think sometimes. We get bombarded from one direction and then the other. It makes you want to just throw your hands in the air and say f**k it.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: A new twist on Mayan Calendar   A new twist on Mayan Calendar EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:45 pm

Ok, my two cents here.
I am quite positive that this is not my first time here on this beautiful planet, and not feeling any regrets if it were to end tomorrow. I do know this, I have tried to get all that I can out of this vessel that I occupy, and have experianced just about all that I could. I will greet December 21 2012 as a new beginning however it turns out, because this spirit within, can't be extinguished, it will live on I am sure. Whatever happens on or about this date, I am sure will be exciting and outdo anything that I have experianced before.

I applaude your resurch and always look forward to what lays ahead of us.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: A new twist on Mayan Calendar   A new twist on Mayan Calendar EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:43 pm

Many years ago, I made a painting of several egg-shaped boats heading out to sea (I will have this scene in my new movie in the making). It (the egg-shaped boats are made of plexi-type material, sealed in are tubes of re-cycled rain water. The deck is covering a ballast made entirely of sproutable seeds. Little Noah's arks, so to speak.....
Nothing could stop us from constructing them now! Got it?

I have found so many of my "fictional" scenes are turning out to be real possibilities....We truly are in the eleventh hour, as the Hopi and Mayan prophecies have alluded to. And if it is true, then this eleventh to twelvth hour is here, why not use it to our advantage? We have, as we speak, then a four-year and fifty days hour to construct our survival "ships", n'est ce pas?
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: A new twist on Mayan Calendar   A new twist on Mayan Calendar EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:31 pm

Wild Dove that is way to cool. I do believe we are at a point
in time that if we can visualize it, we can build it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new twist on Mayan Calendar   A new twist on Mayan Calendar Empty

Back to top Go down

A new twist on Mayan Calendar
Page 1 of 1