Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
This should prove to be interesting EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
This should prove to be interesting EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
This should prove to be interesting EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
This should prove to be interesting EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
This should prove to be interesting EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
This should prove to be interesting EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
This should prove to be interesting EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
This should prove to be interesting EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
This should prove to be interesting EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

This should prove to be interesting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

This should prove to be interesting Empty
PostSubject: This should prove to be interesting   This should prove to be interesting EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:14 pm

GENEVA (Reuters) - The world's most powerful particle accelerator, aimed at unlocking secrets of the universe, will be launched on September 10, the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) said on Thursday.

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC), housed in an underground tunnel 27 kilometers (17 miles) in circumference, will recreate conditions just after the Big Bang which many scientists believe gave birth to the universe.

It will seek to collide two beams of particles at close to the speed of light.

"The first attempt to circulate a beam in the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) will be made on September 10," the Geneva-based CERN said in a statement.

The LHC will study a new frontier of physics, producing beams with seven times more energy than any previous machine.

But starting it up is not as simple as flipping a switch.

Each of its eight sectors must be cooled to their operating temperature of minus 271 degrees Celsius (minus 456 degrees Fahrenheit), colder than outer space. This phase is reaching a successful conclusion but electrical testing must follow.

"We're finishing a marathon with a sprint," said LHC project leader Lyn Evans. "It's been a long haul and we're all eager to get the LHC research program underway."

Scientists hope the experiment will help explain fundamental questions such as how particles acquire mass. They will also probe the mysterious dark matter of the universe and investigate why there is more matter than antimatter.

Some 10,000 scientists from around the world have worked on the complex 10 billion Swiss franc ($9.5 billion) apparatus since construction began in 1994, a spokesman said.

(reporting by Stephanie Nebehay; Editing

My thoughts: What fascinates me most is that the closer science gets to understanding the all, the more chaotic things become, is it a race to nervana, or is the speed of thought begining to manifest in the conscious three D world a reality, or possibly both?
I'm interested in some feedback. Wild Dove, any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

This should prove to be interesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: This should prove to be interesting   This should prove to be interesting EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:18 am

AH! Twohawks, you touch my thoughts with questions I too find fascinating. Surely glad you're still here! (I miss Spring Miracles. Wonder how she is doing.)

About the particles: I saw a pbs show awhile back about this huge particle collider machine and had my thoughts about the meaning of density. What about energy/light? Does it have density/non or anti-light/blacklight. At the same time I had those questions swimming around in my mind, I also had equally as strong simultaneous thoughts about Eagle, how native teaching says eagle passes from this lifetime into the next through some sort of "black hole" into spirit (best way to describe it).

Few people have seen the bones and feathers of an entire eagle dying of old age lying in a pile somewhere in the wild. No native I have heard from actually claims to have seen them. Where DOES Eagle go? Could Eagle (and Eagle medicine people) be onto something?

I asked White Eagle and his answer was yes, but it isn't about matter particles, its about spirit energy forms that cannot be measured by any man-made machine. They (meaning the scientists) won't learn very much. We aught to re-consider energies healers use such as thought/prayer energy, how that it also "creates" matter.......somewhere out there...(could "out there" be the opposite--a black hole kind of "inside ourselves".......?)
Back to top Go down

This should prove to be interesting
Page 1 of 1