Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Show us your Friends EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Show us your Friends EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Show us your Friends EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Show us your Friends EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Show us your Friends EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Show us your Friends EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Show us your Friends EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Show us your Friends EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Show us your Friends EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Show us your Friends

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jhodi

jhodi

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Show us your Friends Empty
PostSubject: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:33 am

Show us your Friends 2562093990073459717S500x500Q85

This is my newest and best friend Roshi.

He was born at the time my other companion, Toby, transitioned. Toby was also a German Shepherd and was a one of the great ones.

Roshi is 12 weeks old, loves to eat bugs of all kinds, and can now sleep all the way through the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:41 am

Awwww. You need to get a pick of him when he's wearing his kicky french beret.

Is Banjo not your friend? Poor Banjo.

(By the way, you scared me a little with this thread. lol. No telling what blackmail pics you have of my way back when! bwhahaha!)
Back to top Go down
jhodi

jhodi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:22 am

Oh, be afraid. Be VERY afraid.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 8:21 am

Jhodi I love Roshi! Wait till MID sees him. She will fall in love! Adorable.
pet puppy
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:02 am

Spring, you know me too well, he is ADORABLE!!! I want to hug him and kiss him!! I think my precious would fall in love with him. Maybe Spring will post a picture of Precious for me if she still has it. Would someone tell me how to post pictures. Spring had to put my avatar up for me.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:04 am

LOVE is a four legged word. I saw that on a veterinarian's sign and have been meaning to post it.
Back to top Go down
jhodi

jhodi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:07 am

He is SO kissable! His little cheeks are SO soft! I kiss him all the time, I can't hardly stand it!

On posting pictures, they must first be on a website like webshots and they create the link that you cut and paste in a post here.

Maybe someone else can explain it better. First, where is the picture you want to post? Just in your computer? Find a photo hosting site (they are free) and upload your pictures to that.

For example, go here to see mine:

http://community.webshots.com/user/kalyanamitra
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:22 am

Cayenne is so depressed. The vet called her fat.

"I think I will stay in my oversized chair all day - at least until dinner!"

Show us your Friends 100_0710
Back to top Go down
jhodi

jhodi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:36 am

well she needs some bon bons and a new vet!!!
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:42 am

Jhodi the vet told Cayenne that she has a weight problem. Cayenne says that she does not have a problem with her weight - the vet is the one with the problem.

Cayenne eats everybody's food. Even the cats!
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:43 am

She's not fat!!! Just pleasantly plump! It a little "winter weight" It'll come back off in no time!
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 10:02 am

MID I know I overfeed her, but she has been like that since a puppy. I found her by the food bowl and she has never left. LOL

How do you resist this little face?

Show us your Friends Cayenn10

Show us your Friends Cayenn11

Show us your Friends Cayenn12

Show us your Friends Nap_ti10
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 10:52 am

those are some of the cutest baby pictures I've ever seen!! In answer to your question, you don't say no. She looks like a Dogue de Bordeaux. The dog in Turner and Hooch. Did you say shes a Mastiff? I really don't think she looks fat. Tell the vet to mind his own business! eat 🍕 popcorn gif24 :funny1:
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 11:05 am

masterindisguise wrote:
those are some of the cutest baby pictures I've ever seen!! In answer to your question, you don't say no. She looks like a Dogue de Bordeaux. The dog in Turner and Hooch. Did you say shes a Mastiff? I really don't think she looks fat. Tell the vet to mind his own business! eat 🍕 popcorn gif24 :funny1:

MID she IS a Dogue de Bordeaux. They are French Mastiffs. You are about the only person that recognized that.

Now I must go feed my poooor wittle fie fie her French bon bons, and tell her how lovely and slim she is.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 12:28 pm

I have that movie and I've been wanting one for YEARS! I told my friend at the Carthage humane society that if anyone ever brings one in to call me IMMEDIATELY!! Does she slobber like Hooch did? I found a rescue group online but they want $450.00 to adopt one. Can I have Cayennne? Just kidding. I really do love her baby pictures. That face!!! She sure knows how to work it doesn't she?
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 12:46 pm

MID she slobbers when she drinks or when she gets excited, but not nearly as bad as Hooch. She is so smart. (Of course aren't all of our babies?) She really does know how to work that face!

She has shredded my clothes, with me in them, to get me to feed her. She really does have an eating problem. Once she starts she can't stop. It is weird. So I feed her to save my clothes. Somebody asked me the other day why all my clothes had big holes in them. LOL
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 1:22 pm

JHODI, I'll show this just for you, though everyone here has already seen it. Roshi and LittleBear would go nuts in company style together. I think I need to leave the west coast and come and join you people....:

Show us your Friends Dscf0010

Show us your Friends Little10

Show us your Friends Moreli10
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 1:33 pm

This is grayson, my spirit cat, who is no longer with me. Losing her was almost a suicide for me, that's how important she was. SHE spoke to me and told me about the way to pray the cherokee way when, in answer to prayer, LittleBear came into my life (I had said to Grayson just before leaving her, "Honey, I promise I will never leave you again, but Spirit wants me to go to prepare a place for us." I left her, but I was duped. My Shoshoni woman who did the "telling" was a dark spirit, a very dark one. She stole my medicine bundle, my identification/ and my grayson. I never saw them since. It was the most painful thing I have had to do--including re-arrange my whole way of "listening" to Spirit. Here's Grayson, the last pic I have of her:

Show us your Friends Animal10
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 2:02 pm

"Dad, don't you EVER call me a cat again. I will wipe your mouth out with soap so fast you won't know what hit you in the face!"

Show us your Friends Lb310
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:21 pm

Spring that is so funny, though probably not for you. In K9 Tom Hanks gave his dog a frozen steak, it slowed him down for a couple of minutes, maybe it would calm down Cayenne? Try EFT with her, I've got copies of all kinds of stories of people using it on their pets for all kinds of things. I think it would be worth a shot.

Wild Dove, that is so sad about your Grayson. i am so sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:03 pm

MID, thanks. You never lose your love for these gifts creator provides. Native teachings are so in line with deep respect for all animals whom they claim COME TO US, TO HELP US OUT, rather than the reverse....
Back to top Go down
jhodi

jhodi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:28 pm

WD, I so agree. And from wonderful personal experiences with my last dog, Toby. He was a spiritual friend, for sure.

My new little Roshi, I named him that because it is Zen for "old teacher". I know he has lessons for me...and I have a feeling they are going to be doozies. I pray for those lessons to be gentle.

I was extremely saddened by your story. I didn't even want to respond.

Have you been able to find meaning in that suffering?
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:48 pm

Yes. It was about faith in the inner voice, which can almost be as comforting, affectionate and uplifting when you really begin to trust is. Sensing the presence of a Spirit animal, an angel, Great Mystery itself is real when you put aside the logic/mental baggage that interupts the natural flow through which all our pets/strays have as their mission. There's no science or logic in this belief, but it comforts me, especially when I feel Grayson's presence and others sitting with me do, too. (Just had to change my avatar pic to include a monkey baboon in LB's and my "sit" with the candles on the beach, and posted a pic/joke in rumpus room thread "Monkey Business"....

ROSHI, "Old Teacher". WHAT A PERFECT NAME. You are an amazing and deep, deep teacher of wisdom yourself! Wa Do!
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 9:08 am

Mom would you please get this cat out of my bed. She is cramping my style here!

Show us your Friends 100_1012
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 10:43 am

What a cute bed!! It a regular bed or a "dog bed"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Friends   Show us your Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your Friends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next