Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Oprah dedicates show to her dog EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Oprah dedicates show to her dog EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Oprah dedicates show to her dog EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Oprah dedicates show to her dog EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Oprah dedicates show to her dog EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Oprah dedicates show to her dog EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Oprah dedicates show to her dog EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Oprah dedicates show to her dog EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Oprah dedicates show to her dog EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Oprah dedicates show to her dog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Oprah dedicates show to her dog Empty
PostSubject: Oprah dedicates show to her dog   Oprah dedicates show to her dog EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 9:32 am

Winfrey Dedicates Show to Her Late Dog
Email this Story

Apr 2, 6:50 AM (ET)

(AP) Television personality and producer Oprah Winfrey is shown in this Jan. 9, 2008, file photo in New...
Full Image

CHICAGO (AP) - Oprah Winfrey plans to dedicate a show investigating abuses at puppy mills to her cocker spaniel, Sophie, who died last month from kidney failure.

"Sophie gave me 13 years of unconditional love. She was a true love in my life," Winfrey says on the broadcast scheduled to air Friday. (Advance remarks from the show were released Tuesday by Harpo Productions.)

The show features special correspondent Lisa Ling investigating puppy mills, which Ling calls "horrific" and "haunting."

Winfrey says the show is "for anybody anywhere who loves a dog, has ever loved a dog, or just cares about their basic right to humane treatment."

While Sophie was not a product of a puppy mill, and Winfrey's three current dogs were adopted from breeders, Winfrey says in the future she would look to adopt from an animal shelter.

"I would never, ever adopt another pet now without going to a shelter to do it. I am a changed woman after seeing this show," she says.
Back to top Go down

Oprah dedicates show to her dog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: