Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK Empty
PostSubject: LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK   LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 2:02 am

From Webster's Dictionary (1916 edition):

LONELY: 3. not frequented by human beings; as, in a lonely wood.

ALONE: 3. unique; matchless; as, she is alone in the woods.

LONESOME: 3. secluded from society (or depressed by); solitary, as in "Lonesome Dove"?, Texas' "Lone-star State "? Could President Bush be all alone, lonesome AND lonely? Look into his eyes. Mute the sound and simply stare into his eyes.......

THE SONG from Elvis Presley and Roy Turk:

Are you LONESOME tonight,
Do you miss me tonight?
Are you sorry we drifted apart?
Does your memory stray to a brighter sunny day
When I kissed you and called you sweetheart?
Do the chairs in your parlor seem empty and bare?
Do you gaze at your doorstep and picture me there?
Is your heart filled with pain, shall I come back again?
Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight?

LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK: Many native chiefs or scouts on the books.... OR animals normally found in herds/packs/couples shunned/put out by their tribal members who roam the woods alone.

MY POINT: Lonliness is something we all must deal with one way or another. Could the feelings of "not fitting in" or "nothing excites me about humans anymore" is a reality that makes FEELING ONE WITH THE UNIVERSE means all that much more. No man is an island (as Shakespeare and others have said repeatedly) and life is but a stage, we are actors acting out our part. I feel this lonliness (which I feel often, myself), is a strengthening. It is not a need to be filled as Webster suggests, rather it is a role humans assume for a time so that they learn how to act out togetherness in a much more meaningful way, ie.:
"We don't know that light exists without seeing its shadow, nor would we know the wind is blowing if there weren't things that get blown away by it...."

I put this in General Discussion, having read many posts these past few days, from posters about their dreams, soul-mates,current events, prophecies, etc., because I feel this "feeling" of lonliness is part of the times we are experiencing right now, as a people, as a nation, and as individuals. We all need to embrace those in our lives who help dissipate this lonliness. If you can get over your own lonliness, you are that much better at giving support for those who feel alone. Be well everyone!
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK   LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 11:23 pm

Thank you for this Wild Dove. There was a period in my life where I was surrounded by people, but felt oh so alone, lonely, and lonesome. It took a great spiritual advancement, and some hard fought lessons to realize that I would rather be alone, and that did not entail being lonely or lonesome. There is a big difference.

Funny how at one time you can have many people surrounding you and feel lonely, and then in another time you can be alone and feel so fulfilled.

There are times when it has been a blessing to be shunned. As you say, it is a role that we must play out in order to gain wisdom, and advancement. How we deal with our solitude builds strength and character.

I know individuals who cannot be alone with their thoughts. It is frightening to them. How sad. When all one has to do is speak with Mother Earth. There is much to hear and the most powerful of lessons she can relate.

It is almost always the demons that haunt you while alone that make you feel despair. They will do anything to keep you from seeking the serenity and the light. Even convincing you that your own solitary company is worthless.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK   LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 12:31 am

Spring Miracles wrote:

I know individuals who cannot be alone with their thoughts. It is frightening to them. How sad. When all one has to do is speak with Mother Earth. There is much to hear and the most powerful of lessons she can relate.

It is almost always the demons that haunt you while alone that make you feel despair. They will do anything to keep you from seeking the serenity and the light. Even convincing you that your own solitary company is worthless.

So important So important So important! That soft light, that place of serenity; They are ALL THERE WAITING FOR US TO SINK DEEP INTO, if only we can let go of the loud noises of our friends, family and neighbors that, though they surround us, even with good intentions, don't deter the warrior on the path of beauty this community swears by. Sometimes we need a break from our family duties. Here is a poem about a gull who left his flock, He wanted to be flying on his own for a change:

Medicine Song of Love from Lone Gull
(To his family and to his sweetheart he was called to leave behind)

I sit here alone, but I am not alone
Being without you doesn't necessarily mean
Being out of touch with you.

I am sitting quietly on a river calm
With no wake from storm-frought waves,
I sour, riding high upon The Waters Still with Wonder
Rivers turned into Lakes, Lakes into Prayers, Alms of Thanks
Raving with Praise.

I'm able to raise myself up
Above the fray
Staying calm above the surface on
Sweet, balmy breezes, a stray away from the crowd below
All this was afforded me.
I don't know why exactly.
Achieving some distance
From the arguments of neighbors
The loud Cackling of Discontent

I, Lone Gull, A lone Starling, a Grackle,
A Blue and a Jay
All loners for awhile
Until we're called back home,
Can proudly tell our brothers and say:

Provisions for my tribe
I have delivered before, brother
Peace for my brothers and sisters
I have brought.

I've done my job for Today and tomorrow
I'm going on vacation now.
On a ride by myself
I will fly with pride, though alone,
I will feel my own bliss.

I am
Touching The Surface of Things in stride.
I am relying on powerful things inside.
I treasure The Wealth of balancing The Strength of The Winter cold.
Between The Land, The Sky and the Sea I love, I fly with ease.
I enjoy being me!
At length, I'll be back if you need me, my dear
To feed our family that much better,
To help us all succeed!
Knowing you're not that far away.
We're always together, my dear
Love for the family we've created lasts forever
Same as my love for you darling,
Our Past always catches up with Our Future
When I'm flying in The Sky alone, thinking of you
When I sip the wine from The Sacred Cup of You
Which is your greatest virtue and pleasure
My ride is that much more inviting
With you inside!

Aho!
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK   LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 10:59 am

"I'm going on vacation now.
On a ride by myself
I will fly with pride, though alone,
I will feel my own bliss."

LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK Gull110
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK   LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 11:23 am

Tears are streaming down my cheeks, will be interesting to see how I explain this to my co-workers if they see me!

It struck a chord straight to my heart, with being so far from my beloved Redfeather Panther. Wondering shall we be as one soon? How long do I wait?????

Praying and keeping Faith as I hear the suble move of the panther in the forest....
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK   LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 11:27 am

Little Fire please don't lose faith. We love you, and our paths are taking shape. It will not be long. The Spiritual Warriors are taking their places on the chess board.

hug
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK   LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 1:35 pm

SPRING and LITTLEFIRE, Grandmother spoke those same words to me. She even told me to tell my people NONE OF THE PIECES ON THE CHESSBOARD ARE MISSING! ALL ARE SHIFTING, SOME WHO WERE PAWNS BECOME BISHOPS< SOME BISHOPS MUST TAKE ON THE ROLE OF THE PAWN, BUT THE QUEEN REMAINS THE SAME AS SHE ROAMS THE BOARD, ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSORTS TO ACCOMPANY HER>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK   LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 1:39 pm

SPRING, That photo is so incredible. Can I download it to put on my desktop? I also finally got a photo of mine on my thread, although it comes out as a separate window.....I'll keep trying.....Why its so important, even for me the one who took or made the picture. I look at my pictures instead of a piano composition like most people do. When I look into the picture, music comes through my fingers, poetry, too.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK   LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 1:43 pm

Feel free to take any photo I post Wild Dove. You are more than welcome to them. Your poem made me think of that photo. It is for you.

Quote :
LONESOME: 3. secluded from society (or depressed by); solitary, as in "Lonesome Dove"?,

I have to add something to this discussion of "Alone." I posted in another thread of how your lessons and messages speak straight to my heart. I believe it is posted in Owl Medicine. I posted a picture there to go along with it. Here is another that demonstrates what I am feeling. This is now beyond coincidence, with the hummingbirds, my patio sign, and now this added to all other syncs. This is a photo of my bathroom window:

LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK 100_0814
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK   LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 3:33 pm

"Down the stree--eam, Down the stree--eam,
All the lea-eves go.
Who can say--ay, Who can know,
Where the leaves go."

"Down the stree--eam, Down the stree--eam,
All My dree-eams go.
Who can say--ay, Who can know,
Where my dreams go."

I feel so full of your light now, Mister Poet
These simple words
Wash my weary feet,
My heart now has been aligned.

I Listen to these Hopi words:
"My brother. Its not the eleventh hour. It's time.
Time to BE the healing
Time to bathe in the feeling.
Time to nurture your brother
Time to be one with Your Mother."

Not to take it all so personally
But universally, seriously.
To persevere gracefully
To build strong bridges.
Not to just stand there on the ridges alone.

Bridging time
Touching The Soul
Teaching Brotherhood
Combining The Sublime with The Divine
Flowing through the fingers of outstretched palms
Receiving the human mind in prayer, in alms
Cradling all human need
Mending Fences
Lost sheep entwined
In the arms of the same shepherd divine
Hearts that never sleep
Leaping like cougar
Across canyons with mountain goat elk and sheep
Keeping the sacred fires burning
Until all Her children
All our relations
Are safe and sound.

Circling our fears
Glowing embers flaming brightly
Thunder bolted rain
Folding hands together humbly
Allowing them to flame .........

Soon its Eventide and Dove begins the soft, sometimes sad, yet lovely mourn.
Now Nightingale is about to burst into song
But is interrupted by Hawk and Owl
Then with The Night upon us
She and Bat begin to zing-sing their songs across The Void.
Soon it is Morning again
Yet the human voice and ear
Are still in slumber, cumbersome fear.
Why do they not wake up and hear?

I awoke before Dawn, not too long ago
Not to flap my wings mocking you, telling you all that I know
I awoke to find out where the Real Wonder of Life resides:
It lies in The Songs of The Doves That Fill Our Skies
In The Leaves That Dance on The Trees
In The Perfume of Curiosity That Flutters on The Breeze.
I know The Beating of The Thunderheart.
A Warrior on The Path of Beauty
Cannot be stopped that easily......
Aho!
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK   LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 3:41 pm

Sitting alone, I hear loud noises inside
The Barking of Invisible Dogs
The rumbling of foghorns when there're no ships to ride.
I also hear The Laughter of The Child Within
The Cry of The Wild Dove, The Cry of The Loon
I hear Songs of Delivery from Pain,
And I swoon over love's wondrous reign.
I hear Music from Above.
I hitch a ride on Eagle's back
Just to see where all the music's coming from.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK   LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 3:42 pm

Beautiful Wild Dove.

I am not implying that your messages, poems, and lessons are for me, and me alone. I feel they are for everybody. You have been given a great gift to share. It just amazes though how I can identify with your words of beauty and inspiration. I can look around me and see them come to life.

They always touch and inspire me. Words of beauty, hope and faith.

Thank You, Thank You

Spring
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK   LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 3:48 pm

Nevertheless, the intensity when our minds connect clearly show that dialogue was the reason I spent that whole year alone in the desert with LittleBear. Now the poems/channeling is right here. A simple response from anyone in dialogue, Spirit takes me to my files and says copy and paste this one...That's how beautiful, simple and divine I feel blessed that all that time of loneliness was to share later on. I kind of fell like another moses going up on the mountain and coming back down with his "conversations" to share them with his people......
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK   LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 4:02 pm

Back in 1999-2000 when we lived in the Gila and Indian Peak Wilderness (Mimbrero, Gila, Bear AND RIO GRANDE rivers I often had dreams of my helping people up steep cliffs as rivers began to rise. I can barely climb myself, let alone help people up the steep cliffs that rise above all four rivers, and wondered how I could be called to do that. (In my dream/visions, I had no limp, no difficulty bending my legs, yet the time frame is now.....The real truth is that I CAN'T bend. The steel plate in my knee prevents it, yet this reaching out with one hand to people below me, hanging on to a tree with the other hand and getting people up and over the cliff onto safe ground now makes sense, both spiritually/psychically AND PHYSICAL RESCUE efforts. I somehow know I will be able to actually help in The Rescue....'cause we're going to need it.....many of us will be forced to higher ground, just as the happening during the Tsunami in Indonesia/Pacific. The North American continent is due for a big shift, rivers from the gulf of mexico, (Colorado, Rio Grande, Pecos) actually backing up as far inland as Golden and Denver, Steamboat, even close to Aspen.....most of New Mexico is above 7,000 feet. Colorado even higher. That's major. No one wants to admit that this is possible, but it is........
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK   LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 4:09 pm

I have asked when this will occur, and the answer has never varied. "IN THIS LIFETIME. Getting to the Rockies above 5,000 feet may be the only safe place to be during the first few "shakes".

People have had these kinds of warnings before. Gurus/fake shamans (like Bo Peep--- sell your property, head for the mountains, etc., date all the way back to Moses......) But when I ask what do you mean by "a lifetime", I always get, "You've already asked that. What else do you want to know?"

Prophecy is for being prepared, not a test on who's prophecy is more accurate than all the others. ITS ALWAYS ABOUT BEING PREPARED, PERIOD!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK   LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 10:28 am

Quote :
People have had these kinds of warnings before. Gurus/fake shamans (like Bo Peep--- sell your property, head for the mountains, etc., date all the way back to Moses......) But when I ask what do you mean by "a lifetime", I always get, "You've already asked that. What else do you want to know?"

Prophecy is for being prepared, not a test on who's prophecy is more accurate than all the others. ITS ALWAYS ABOUT BEING PREPARED, PERIOD!!!!!!

Wild Dove, I know what you mean by asking and asking.

I was on a prayer and fasting retreat with my Grandmother in the mountains. Just the two of us. I was around 14 years young. After a dream and clear vision, she told me that I would move to New Orleans, but I was not to stay there. Of course, I had no intention at that time in my life of moving to New Orleans, and I could not even comprehend it at the time. I always thought that I would stay near the mountains my entire life. I could not see past my cocoon at that time.

Grandmother told me that New Orleans would be inundated with water, that I would escape it, but I was never to go back. She foretold that the inundation would be caused by the winds forcing the earth and clay walls to collapse around the city. She then prophesied that this would not be the last of the troubles for the area of New Orleans. It is to be wiped clean by even more calamity and destruction. The people in that area should not be lulled into a sense of calm, and believing the turbulence is over.

Grandmother told me to watch for the signs, and I have seen many unfolding, and that is when I would know to go to the mountains. She prophesied many, many signs, and told me that I would bear witness to them in my lifetime, but not hers.

I would ask over and over: "When will I know?" She would say "Child how many times do I have to tell you? You know and you have ears to hear. Take heed of the warnings that I have been shown to give to you. Share them with those that have understanding."

We must all be prepared lest we are caught unaware. You are so right about the reason for the prophecies, to open our eyes, and to allow us to be prepared. The unfolding of signs for our discernment. Take them as you will. They are coming to fruition at this very time.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK   LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 4:31 pm

They are dear sis. Every volcanic eruption, every disaster so far is just the beginning. We can only diffuse... ALL the Prophecies from biblical times to the present are piling up on each other. The time frame is more important than actual times/places/events. When Spirit gives me specifics, I will post them. Right now, its about diffusion....softening the blow.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK   LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK Empty

Back to top Go down

LONELY, ALONE, LONESOME, LONE WOLF, LONE EAGLE, LONE ELK
Page 1 of 1