Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 9th EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 9th EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 9th EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 9th EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 9th EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 9th EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 9th EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 9th EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 9th EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 9th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 9th Empty
PostSubject: THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 9th   THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 9th EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:28 pm

We have been talking about triangular relationships between humans and things, each other and events/situations. We are all actors on this stage. I speak of us as actors for every act is essential to the whole creative process we call life. This is different for humans. You have the ability to BREATHE the Creative Word, the In the beginning Logos of every faith. thought-process the human mind can comprehend. But I speak to you here at the nest. Many of you are MORE than just another actor on the stage. Many of you have become AGENTS instead of "just actors". Many of us have come to realize that through you and others like you the purpose of The Universe is now focused IN you according to the time and place your soul (in full accordance with ours) has chosen to actualize once again.

Many of you have "crystalized your lens" to view your ego in a good way, where it belongs: not in the forefront, but humbly following the dictates of your higher minds and hearts.

The Brotherhood of the Wolf people and the Eagle Lodge recognize this in you and offer you our protection.

It is truly amazing to see the "will of God" as many of you describe the benevolent, yet empowering mind of The Divine BE MANIFESTED IN ONE SINGLE INDIVIDUAL. There are several here in this one tiny spot of planet Earth, yet a powerful one. There are many others, too!

Have faith in the outcomes of the struggles many of you at the nest are experiencing. Remeber, my dear children: "YOU HAVE BECOME EMPOWERING, INFLUENTAL AGENTS FOR THE CHANGE YOU DESIRE in the highest realm of human existence on your planet. Be not disheartened nor dismayed. Be patient, and HONOR this quality you have nurtured in yourselves and have shown it to many, even we from other star systems are as close to these energies as the breathe on your lips I know you are feeling as you read my words.

Go now to phase 33 of your Rudhyar book and simply type the whole thing in. Goodnight, my beautiful brother in spirit, Aho! -end of transmission-

Here is Phase 33 in it's entirety:

NATURAL STEPS LEAD INTO A LAWN OF CLOVER IN BLOOM.

KEYNOTE: The gradual expansion of the individual consciousness after a fecundating experience.

Having been "activated" by electrical energy (Aries), the pure water of the mountain stream is able to fertilize the soil which covers itself with small blossoms. To reach the Flowering Garden of your mind, consciousness must proceed by small little steps. Effort is needed. What is reached is a flowering display of the simple, quite humble kind of display, yet bees (and others) are after it for honey. There is sweetness and energy latent in the blossoms (you have created out of love for eath other and a love for the work you have been doing.

To sum up our discussion, when one seeks with diligence and determination, but humility and faith. The NATURAL FULFILLMENT is made manifest. It may not look like a dramatic event to others, but to us it is monumental each time a human being finds this wisdom and uses it wisely. Aho! Willy TwoHawk Speaking for White Eagle
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 9th   THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 9th EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:55 pm

Awww... I love this, Wild Dove, thank you! The flowers need the bees to fertilize them so they can and propagate, and multiply their species...and the bees need the flowers to live and multiply. Very interesting. And very timely, thank you.

As you may know, my name, Melissa means "Honeybee" in the Greek.

And, as you may not know, the name Robert means "Bright Fame," or "Bright with Glory," such as a blooming flower might look.

*Sigh*

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign, Blocking out the scenery breaking my mind, do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign? lol...great song...

May bright and glorious blessing shine down on you this evening, and every other evening. And as always, kiss LB for me. Tell him I love him, a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck....cuz every time I see him, that's just what I want to do, hug him around the neck. He is so cuddly!

fairy
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 9th   THOUGHT FROM WHITE EAGLE FOR NOV. 9th EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:31 am

Melissa, I goota hank of hair, and a piece of bone, OH HONEYCOMB, won't you....