Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Dedicated to Wild Dove EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Dedicated to Wild Dove EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Dedicated to Wild Dove EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Dedicated to Wild Dove EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Dedicated to Wild Dove EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Dedicated to Wild Dove EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Dedicated to Wild Dove EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Dedicated to Wild Dove EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Dedicated to Wild Dove EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Dedicated to Wild Dove

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Dedicated to Wild Dove Empty
PostSubject: Dedicated to Wild Dove   Dedicated to Wild Dove EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 7:21 pm

This thread is dedicated to Wild Dove and his beautiful messages of peace. He will share the messages of the ancient Spirits with us all.

Dedicated to Wild Dove White-10
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Dedicated to Wild Dove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Wild Dove   Dedicated to Wild Dove EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 10:41 pm

Hello! I am Wild Dove, here to share what White Eagle and other Teaching Spirits have given me during these past seven years and am now continuing to do that as we speak. I will be sharing you old channelings and current ones.

White Eagle tells me to post whatever feels right to me, for as I type, its as though he is right here with me. I am so privileged and honored to be able to do this. I hope those of you who read these posts will be just as inspired as I am when I reveive(d) them. I will begin tonight with this one:

"There is a stillness of the soul which is estactic in its stillness, and how can you find this kind of peace which is joyful and exuberant? It is not found by thinking about it, I can assure you of that, nor can you, nor should you try to control it or comprehend it. It is found in The Morning Star Spring spoke of. It is The Star itself. It is the same star that heralded the stable at Bethlehem and is the same star that is watching over you as we speak. It is in the hidden rays of this star that extend beyond your galaxiy while embracing it. It can envelope you as a mother embraces her newborn. It IS the birthplace of Christ and His Love, the home you all came from and will return to one day. That is why you are both His sisters and brothers as well as his children. This is hard for you to comprehend. That's not important. All you need to do is sit in this stillness and feel The Christ, feel His Love. These rays will never cease to shine upon you, as your other Grandparent, Your Star Helios, whom you see every day. In fact there are many star-suns who watch over all of Mother Earth's creation with deep love, a deep concern for you, every animal, plant and human, all wondrous angelic creations of your dear Mother, our sister in love. It is good to sit with you.

That is all we have to say right now. Brightest Blessings on each and everyone of you. We shall speak again, very soon. Aho!
Back to top Go down

Dedicated to Wild Dove
Page 1 of 1