Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER Empty
PostSubject: CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER   CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Members of Twohawks Nest,

I found this website extremely valuable:

http://www.brucelipton.com/article/the-rise-of-the-phoenix-an-evolving-global-humanity:

".....Spurred on by challenges from disbelieving peers, I refocused my research to identify the mechanisms by which environmental information controlled behavior and genetics. Eventually my quest revealed the cell’s “skin” (the cell membrane) was responsible for reading and responding to environmental conditions. “Switches” in the membrane were comprised of protein receptors, the cell’s equivalents of eyes, ears and nose, that read environmental signals, and protein effectors that activated cell functions or the reading of genes. Membrane “switches” enable cells to dynamically adapt their genes and behavior to conform to environmental demands."

Instead of focusing on DNA, what about that concept, "I Talk to the trees"? The idea that data transfer is going on by the trillions of antennae in our cells, both skin/bark/organs themselves confirms (in a biological way) whether we (intelligent humans) focus on it or not fascinates me to no end.

So much is going on, we ARE communicating! Psychics, Channelers, Visionaries, etc. now seems real, no time to hesitate...as the hopi people have said lately, "We are the ones we have been looking for", and "This IS the eleventh hour, what do you plan to do about it?" is more important than ever. Those of us who do have visions, "conversations with the Teaching Spirits" can safely let folks know what is being heard. You (anyone listening) doesn't have to have an exotic name, nor a traditional one, ie., Jesus, God, Merlin, Agent X, etc.etc. We simply need to type in what we "hear" from the inside, whether on a vision quest, or simply sitting at a coffee shop, etc., as in Elk's posts.

Get past having to call them ancestors, helpers, angels, or any other description of "The Voice" we hear. Put all paws forward. Put it out there. Let it fall where it may, further discussion, or fall into oblivion. Is there such as place as oblivion? Grandmother Spirit said to me once, "There is no place to go, no destination. This is IT, folks. Simply keep on walking forward. There is no turning back, there's no falling off the road, only a hesitation now and then. The leader of your tribe (in this case, for example, the leader of a flock/gaggle of geese) WILL SEE THAT YOU WILL NOT BE LEFT BEHIND. He commands his other commanders to circle around and pick you up. A true leader, with compassion will help you if you are "lagging behind".....The whole tribe (us in this case) will "arrive" together at the same time. NO ONE HAS YET REACHED "THE PLACE". There is only a going forward. The ancestors, angels, incarnate spirits (some of them) simply are a little farther along.......comments please!

coffee
Back to top Go down
elk

elk

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER   CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 3:06 am

to pick one interest i have from your post, would be that cells communicate.

i find that the very fibres of our being resonate to that which we perceive. as humans we are able to interpret energy. we are able to perceive that which is known and that which is yet to be known. we have physical senses and also an energetic and chakra system which enables us to perceive.

we focus what we perceive according to our belief system, both personal and societial, and that gives our perceptions a flavour or an interpretation. at times that interpretation, when put into print or film, captures the imagination of the mass, for it resonates within many people. they actually vibrate in a new or faster or a variation of what was already occuring.

this perception, this interpretation is either accepted or rejected or modified according to the belief system. in any case it is remembered or stored. where is it stored? where is memory? is it in the mind? where is the mind? these can be very perplexing questions, for often we are taught by our society that there is a separation, things are named, given a function, and then there is a boundary and agreement that this is so, you can see it, feel it, percieve it...

at times we see things in a new light, beyond the accepted separation, and we begin to see the oneness - a universal cohesion. for our perceptions are also influenced by that which may be outside out our conscious perceptions. as we open to possibilities, more of what is already before us becomes known to us. it was always there. we just didnt percieve it, or interpreted it in its fullness.

but where is this occuring, where is the memory, is it stored in a physical place? perhaps it is the whole being that remembers. yes the cells can store information, so too can chakra, dna, as can layers of the aura, then there smells that can evoke states of consciousness... and so much more

when you look out over the ocean, it can be seen in your eyes from then on. when you sit within a forest your perceiving goes into your cells. as it does in all situations. in becomes encoded and eventually finds its way to your dna.

what you keep as a memory is a choice, if you do not consciously choose, what is remembered is in accord with the default mechanism... which is the beliefs of the society that you live in, and that is not always based in truth. just as you can remove or alter your interpretation of events, you also alter your cells, dna and rna.

these are my thoughts at this point. <<elk>>
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER   CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 3:20 pm

elk wrote:
but where is this occuring, where is the memory, is it stored in a physical place? perhaps it is the whole being that remembers. yes the cells can store information, so too can chakra, dna, as can layers of the aura, then there smells that can evoke states of consciousness... and so much more

when you look out over the ocean, it can be seen in your eyes from then on. when you sit within a forest your perceiving goes into your cells. as it does in all situations. in becomes encoded and eventually finds its way to your dna.

what you keep as a memory is a choice.... and that is not always based in truth. just as you can remove or alter your interpretation of events, you also alter your cells, dna and rna.

<<elk>>

Elk, your wisdom is showing! I agree fully with your entire post reply. Particularly the reference to the ocean of memory. In my opinion, it truly is an ocean---oceanic, eonic memory.

For the purpose of discussion (and storing) we do tend to compartimentalize everything, particularly modern euro/american or western thought processes. Other "folk", such as many native,aboriginal, and zen buddhism, e.g., persons do less "compartimentalizing".

My purpose of including a biologists studies was for those who "need" confirmation that we are indeed co-creators of our own world(s) we operate in......Be well! Aho!
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER   CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 5:36 pm

elk wrote:
.....our being resonate to that which we perceive. as humans we are able to interpret energy. we are able to perceive that which is known and that which is yet to be known. we have physical senses and also an energetic and chakra system which enables us to perceive.......<<elk>>

I would add that the ability to interpret may often result in blocking cellular memory (too much interpreting), and the possibility exists that the other beings with active cellular memory (bacteria, insects, trees, etc. e.g.) are ALSO doing a form of interpreting, ie., making efficient use of data transmitted......

With all our (particularly western) evaluating, interpretating, hesitating before choice to alter attitude, behavior, thinking going on ad nausem, we may unknowingly be blocking the actual changes we desire to occur within ourselves.

The possibility of this danger enforces my belief that things such as native, indigenous belief systems that honor the forces of dreamtime, daydreaming, and actual nighttime dreaming when the conscious is relatively passive, frees up the organism (us humans) to fully participate in the changes the other species simply gather, store, review/put to use and eventually change (as in evolution---yes it seems slow at times)

The exciting part about our ability to interpret rather than simply mechanically make use of opens up the opportunity to make real change rather rapidly. Unfortunately, most humans don't take advantage of this ability (or don't support its worth/or doesn't exist).

Continuing to war with ourselves, still debate whether our pollution is causing outrageous, rapid change we really don't want to have happen, etc, e.g. and many other behaviors indicates: Though we have the ability, we actually just keep on doing what we've been doing for centuries and our change then becomes just as slow as evolutionary change. It doesn't have to be that way. Why else would we have developed the capacity to evaluate and interpret, if it wasn't so that we could rapidly change/adapt/evolve.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER   CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 6:53 am

Wild Dove, thank you for sharing this here. I have thought long and hard about this article for a week now. I wanted to post a few thoughts about it, but found it difficult to put into words exactly what I wanted to say. This morning, someone sent me the video below, and I immediately thought of this post. It also reminds me of this lovely little poem,

Thoughts Are Things -

I hold it true that thoughts are things;
They're endowed with bodies and breath and wings
And that we send them forth to fill
The world with good results, or ill.
That which we call our secret thought
Speeds forth to earth's remotest spot,
Leaving its blessings or its woes
Like tracks behind it as it goes.
We build our future, thought by thought,
For good or ill, yet know it not.
Yet, so the universe was wrought.
Thought is another name for fate;
Choose, then, thy destiny and wait,
For love brings love and hate brings hate.

- Henry Van Dyke

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER   CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER Empty

Back to top Go down

CELL MEMBRANES ARE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER
Page 1 of 1