Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
cell phones EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
cell phones EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
cell phones EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
cell phones EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
cell phones EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
cell phones EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
cell phones EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
cell phones EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
cell phones EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

cell phones

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

cell phones Empty
PostSubject: cell phones   cell phones EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 10:01 am

wasn't sure where to put this

From: http://www.buergerwelle.de/pdf/are_the_microwaves_killing_the_insects.pdf
Are The Microwaves Killing the Insects, Frogs, and Birds? And Are We Next?
By Paul Raymond Doyon - February 18th, 2008

I live in Kunming City, Yunnan Province, The People's Republic of China. Yunnan Province is one of the cleanest and most pristine areas of China - and Kunming City is also called the City of Eternal Spring since the weather here is quite pleasant throughout the year. However, it might as well be called "The City of The Silent Spring."

It is eerily odd but this city is strangely devoid of bugs - I see virtually no insects in this city - except for the occasional mosquito or the occasional cockroach. No ants, no spiders, no butterflies, no bees, no flies, no caterpillars, and so on down the line. I also see virtually no birds - I look up in the sky and there are no birds traversing it. When I go to bed at night I do not hear the sounds of crickets; and when I wake up in the morning I do not hear the chirping sound of birds.
And from what I can tell by reading media reports on the Internet, this phenomena of the sudden disappearance of life forms (insects, amphibians, fish, bats, birds, etc.) is happening all over the world. Just last year, the fact that there is (and has been) a worldwide die-off of bees was finally taken up by the media. The frogs have been dying for years - (although originally they were "mysteriously" showing up with deformities). Now, just at the beginning of January 2008 a Swedish journalist sent me a report by the Canadian Broadcasting Company (CBC) about the disappearance of tens of millions of birds across North America - http://rawstory.com/rawreplay/?p=372.

What the heck is going on? And when are we going to do something about this? This is pretty serious stuff. If all the insects, amphibians, and birds are disappearing, how much longer will it be until we mammals start disappearing? (After all, many of us are already getting sick. There are about 80 immune system disorders we didn't have 20 years ago.) Albert Einstein made some kind of prediction that once the bees are gone, mankind would only have four or so more years left.

While the CBC report mentioned things like pesticides, urban sprawl, factory farming, deforestation, and so on, as possible causes, they conveniently failed to mention one other highly likely reason - Microwave Radiation from Cell Phone Antennas (which the CBC also conveniently installs on its own towers - a visible sign of CBC's cushy relationship with the cell phone industry and perhaps the reason they failed to mention the latter possible - if not probable - reason for the Avian Decline).

While the media is failing to direct our attention at the possible real cause of this extremely ominous situation - possibly because of its lucrative and cushy relationships with the mobile phone industry - one agency of the United States government is taking a more sober interest into this grave problem. Under the auspices of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Services (USFWS) and under the direction of Albert M. Manville II, Ph.D., Senior Wildlife Biologist, Division of Migratory Bird Management, the following report was issued on May 10th, 2007:

"U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Concerns Over Potential Radiation Impacts of Cellular Communication Towers on Migratory Birds and Other Wildlife - Research Opportunities."
http://www.c-a-r-e.org/pdfs/May%202007%20Washington%20DC/Manville%20DC.pdf

CLIP- Please read the rest of this comprehensive article through http://www.buergerwelle.de/pdf/are_the_microwaves_killing_the_insects.pdf

THEN KEN ALSO SENT THIS:

Attached is one more short, but very important notification (BioPro's Fabricated Science Fiction: From Dr. Carlo Options), again from Paul Doyon who has been corresponding with Dr. George Carlo, whose personal letter was quoted in Paul's article, "Are The Microwaves Killing the Insets, Frogs, and Birds? And Are We Next?"

I would hope you have the room to post it right after the above. For those who don't go to the link to read the remainder of Paul's article, I recommend they think long and hard on these closing words from his article:

"So what can we do? Life on this planet evolved over millions of years and -- now -- is being threatened by a mass unconsciousness! On one end, we have the greed -- and hence deception -- of the extremely rich and powerful mobile-phone industry. On the other hand, we have a mass stupidity and selfishness -- and hence denial -- of people who are so addicted to their little Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) that they refuse to give them up.

"A severe crime is being committed by a cell-phone-toting humanity against all life on this planet. The only true solution is for us to give up our electromagnetic toys and demand that the towers-of-death be removed, dismantled, and demolished. However, whether or not this will indeed happen will depend on the level of consciousness of the population. If it doesn't then we will face severe problems including severe shortages of food -- to say the least. Change has to begin with us if we are going to take responsibility. Only the irresponsible will expect someone to come along and save them or rather resort to blaming others when the shit hits the fan. We really do need to get rid of these death-ray devices and encourage everyone else we know to do the same until the powers-that-be find a safe (or safer) alternative -- e.g. fiber-optics proposed by the late biophysicist Dr. Neil Cherry and presently promulgated by Dr. George Carlo. If we don't, it won't be much longer until we follow the path of the birds and the bees -- and there will be no one to blame but ourselves!" [End quote]

I have a number of friends who, in their selfish desire to continue using their dangerous cell phones and PDAs (probably because they are truly "addicted"), obtained BioPro "chips" to place on their devices in the mistaken belief they were protecting themselves from harm. Of course, they ALL ignored the fact that anyone around them is being damaged and that they are funding the installation of cell towers and cell antennae everywhere around us so that they can have their "signal" to make cell phone calls ... towers that are broadcasting their life-destroying radio-frequency microwaves 24 / 7. I pointed this out to them but their lack of consideration, unconsciousness and selfishness, along with their misplaced "belief" in their "protection chips", allowed them to justify their addiction. Now, with this admission of Dr. Carlo that those "protection chips" are basically a "fraud" ... they will have to face reality.

Ken
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

cell phones Empty
PostSubject: Re: cell phones   cell phones EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:38 pm

Thank God I hardly ever use my cell phone. Only in emergencies. More and more of this time-saving technology will be shown to adversely affect us. And if you think about it - these time-saving devices actually cause us to spend more time doing useless things than we would if we did not have them.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent
Registration date : 2007-08-05

cell phones Empty
PostSubject: Re: cell phones   cell phones EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 4:23 pm

*Sigh*

I still use mine.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

cell phones Empty
PostSubject: Re: cell phones   cell phones EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 10:43 am

I don't own one, never have, never will. I've always considered them a waste of money.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

cell phones Empty
PostSubject: Re: cell phones   cell phones EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 11:58 am

It seems, every time I join in here at the nest, every topic really underlines two major issues. 1. Media/corporate lies, and 2. failure to do anything about it (our precious comfort zone).

In Intender's Bridge, the opportunity for members to express their vision (after meditation) of the ideal world they see, happened this week (ninth intent). I did the excercise and saw a world where people enjoyed walking to work, enjoyed working, enjoyed building a fire from scratch, enjoyed harvesting natural food, enjoyed planting seeds, enjoyed building a hole, taking a dump, knowing they were helping, and enjoyed sharing their harvest with others. The people even enjoyed playing in mud, bathing in streams together. Then I realized THAT'S WHAT HUMANS DID BEFORE THE INDUSTRIAL AGE, a real "post-industrial stone age utopia" (in reference to MID's article on McPherson's view of what life without oil/electricity/fossil fuel in end of the world as we know it (preparedness) ).

Maybe THIS is the vision of Utopia we can all work towards. I can even seeing sharing (we have this, you have that, let's barter---not profit, I know, but accomplishment, empowerment, pride and even admiration coming from a community who HELPED someone else by sharing their natural wealth instead of hoarding it.....).
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

cell phones Empty
PostSubject: Re: cell phones   cell phones EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:20 pm

Karen Bishop in her energy alerts and books speaks of a time in the near future where we no longer use money for trade, where we all share equally of our time/talents. I wish she post again, I'm having withdrawals!
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

cell phones Empty
PostSubject: Re: cell phones   cell phones EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:34 pm

What do you mean by withdrawals, MID? Do you mean hermetic, retreat into a safe place to meditate, or? Please continue....
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

cell phones Empty
PostSubject: Re: cell phones   cell phones EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:37 pm

p.s., IT IS POSSIBLE MILLIONS ARE HAVING THIS SAME THOUGHT ALL AT ONCE, MAKING THIS HOPE FOR WEALTH SHARING A REALITY!!!! (Regardless if we do it openly---posting, praying outloud, etc., or meditating about it in secret places.....
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

cell phones Empty
PostSubject: Re: cell phones   cell phones EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:40 pm

p.p.s., the big barons, investors, manipulators could have a change of heart. We may be planting these seeds and they will be sprouting in their hearts in due time. Anything is possible, even reversal of ugly behavior. I always say my hope chest is never empty. Sometimes it seems rather low, but now and then it fills up. It is filling up again today.....as we speak.....
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

cell phones Empty
PostSubject: Re: cell phones   cell phones EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:51 pm

rom: http://www.brain-cancer-net.org/news/brain-cancer-news-0011.htm

You Don't Deserve Brain Cancer-You Deserve The Facts
By Amy Worthington ( e-mail: observer@coldreams.com ) posted 24 Feb. '05

Some people appear to have an almost pathological emotional attachment to their cell phones and there is a fascinating suggestion that cell radiation pulses might actually be addictive to the human brain. We can't save those who would rather die than switch. But ethics compelled us to ensure that all reasonable people have access to the basic scientific facts.

Your cell phone is a microwave transmitter and it should bear a cancer warning! Microwave energy oscillates at millions to billions of cycles per second. The Journal of Cellular Biochemistry reports that these frequencies cause cancer and other diseases by interfering with cellular DNA and its repair mechanisms. Microwave promotes rapid cell aging. Italian scientists have recently demonstrated that cell phone radiation makes cancerous cells grow aggressively. Cordless phones marked 900 megahertz or 2.4 gigahertz emit the same dangerous microwave radiation as cell phones.

The connection between microwave exposure and cancer has been documented for years. During the Cold War, the Soviets irradiated the U.S. Embassy in Moscow, Russia, with low level, twin-beam microwave radiation. Two successive ambassadors developed leukemia. Other staffers also developed cancer, or their blood showed DNA damage, which precedes cancer.

Research by University of Washington professor Dr. Henry Lai shows brain cells are clearly damaged by microwave levels far below the U.S. government's "safety" guidelines. Dr. Lai notes that even tiny doses of radio frequency can cumulate over time and lead to harmful effects. He warns that public exposure to ! radiation from wireless transmitters "should be limited to a minimal."

Motorola advises consumers to avoid pointing a cellular antenna toward exposed parts of the body. But independent tests show that cell phones can also leak huge amounts of radiation from the keypad and mouthpiece. This radiation deeply penetrates brain, ear and eye tissues, which are especially susceptible to microwave damage. Belt clip cases allow cell phones to deliver radiation to the liver or kidney areas when a wired, hands-free earpiece is used.

Recent studies confirm that cell and cordless phone microwave can:
- Damage nerves in the scalp
- Cause blood cells to leak hemoglobin
- Cause memory loss and mental confusion
- Cause headaches and induce extreme fatigue
- Create joint pain, muscle spasms and tremors
- Create burning sensation and rash on the skin
- Alter the brain's electrical activity during sleep
- Induce ringing in the ears, impair sense of smell
- Precipitate cataracts, retina damage and eye cancer
- Open the blood-brain barrier to viruses and toxins
- Reduce the number and efficiency of white blood cells
- Stimulate asthma by producing histamine in mast cells
- Cause digestive problems and raise bad cholesterol levels
- Stress the endocrine system, especially pancreas, thyroid, ovaries, testes

In 1993, the telecom industry committed $25 million dollars for a series of research projects designed to prove that cell phones are safe. The studies proved just the opposite! They proved that federal microwave exposure standards are dangerously inadequate. Cell damage and tumors can be easily induced in the lab at about one third of the FCC's exposure guidelines.

The telecom boys panicked. They and their lackey politicians and federal regulators decided the only lucrative thing to do was to LIE and DENY. Despite damning evidence, the FDA still prevaricates: "There is no reason to conclude that there are health risks posed by cell phones to consumers." Meantime, the telecom industry has been pressing to INCREASE BY MORE THAN 10 TIMES the allowable human exposure to cell phone radiation!

Luckily, Dr. George Carlo headed up the industry's study project. He presents the shocking facts in his book, Cell Phones: Invisible Hazards in the Wireless Age: An Insider's Alarming Discoveries About Cancer and Genetic Damage (Carroll and Graf, 2001). A summary of Dr. Carlo's book is this: Cell phones are hot, adequate protective regulations are naught, and Americans are being "fried" so that the deceitful telecom industry can rake it in! It's dirty business as usual, and the longer the industry can con the public, the more billions it collects.

On June 16, 2002 , CBS aired a Sixty Minutes segment which confirmed the telecom industry is about as grungy as it gets. CBS producers accused major phone service providers of cheating, scamming, forging signatures, switching phone service without permission and lying about charges. The attorney general of Connecticut stated that despite millions of dollars in fines each year, these companies remain incorrigible. Should we be trusting this industry with our brain tissues and our very lives?

Microwave to the head is extremely hazardous to children. Parents in some European nations are now warned to keep children away from cell phones. A University of Utah researcher found the younger the child, the more radiation is absorbed by the brain. Spanish researchers have shown that cell phones can alter electrical activity of a child's brain for hours, causing drastic mood changes and possible behavior and learning disabilities. Scientists fear that cell phone radiation could damage human embryos. Pregnant women are advised to be wary.

A cell phone must greatly increase its field strength to maintain communications within the metallic cage of an auto. Thus, the effect of microwave radiation inside a vehicle is especially intense. Volkswagen of Europe has warned that cell phone usage inside a car can be "injurious to health due to the extremely high electromagnetic fields generated."

Insurance studies in England showed that an average driver talking on a cell is actually more impaired in function and reaction time than a drunk. Finland's Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority reports that one hour of exposure to mobile phone radiation can cause human cells to shrink. Researchers believe this is due to increased protein activity, an indicator of cell damage. What an unstable world needs now is a global population afflicted with incredible shrinking brains!

Brain cancer rates in USA have increased by 25% since 1975. In 2001, 185,000 Americans were diagnosed with some form of brain cancer. A grade four brain tumor can grow from the size of a grape to tennis ball size in just 4 months. Brain tumors are almost always fatal and most people die within 6-12 months after diagnosis. On April 7, 2002, Sixty Minutes aired a fascinating report on brain cancer, explaining that scientists are unsure why incidence of the disease is growing so exponentially.

Ironically, the segment was followed by a Sprint ad, which advised parents that the best way to keep track of teenagers is to connect them to a cell phone. While researchers say that radical damage to the brain can occur within the first few minutes of conversation, telecom ads encourage customers to spend many hours on the phone each month. Those blazing, full-page cell phone ads in newspapers and magazines must be the reason cell phone dangers are almost never discussed in the mainstream media.

An excellent resource tool is Robert Kane's book Cellular Telephone Russian Roulette (Vantage Press, 2001). As a telecommunications expert, Kane presents an impressive collection of studies showing that both government agencies and cell phone manufacturers KNEW YEARS AGO that cell phone radiation at present exposure levels is dangerous to human health. He notes that cell! phones would be rendered useless if their RF emissions were reduced to safe levels.

Reports of illness from heavy cell phone usage and from living or working close to powerful RF transmitters are synchronous with numerous cancer-related lawsuits now being filed against the cell phone industry. The insurance industry sees big trouble ahead. Underwriters for Lloyd's of London refuse to insure phone manufacturers against damage to users' health. Cell phones are today what tobacco was 40 years ago.

Excellent web sites offering up-to-date scientific data on microwave and other radiation issues are:
- http://www.energyfields.org
- http://www.microwavenews.com
- http://www.emrnetwork.org
- http://www.wave-guide.org
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

cell phones Empty
PostSubject: Re: cell phones   cell phones EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:55 pm

I mean I love her messages. Usually about the time I think I am going crazy or wondering why I can't seem to get my s**t together she comes out with a new alert which explains why, ascension symptoms and i am able to breathe a sigh of relief, if you will. She hasn't posted one in 2 weeks and I've been feeling "off" (what else is new, it seems to be my "normal" anymore)
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

cell phones Empty
PostSubject: Re: cell phones   cell phones EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 10:21 pm

masterindisguise wrote:
I mean I love her messages. Usually about the time I think I am going crazy or wondering why I can't seem to get my s**t together she comes out with a new alert which explains why, ascension symptoms and i am able to breathe a sigh of relief, if you will. She hasn't posted one in 2 weeks and I've been feeling "off" (what else is new, it seems to be my "normal" anymore)

I think her messages/channeling is very important/look forward to stuff. This reminds me of myself. Once I went to my oracle three times with the same question, knowing full well this was ridiculous if you follow Buddha's advice (ask the question once, you will get an answer, ask twice and you still will get one, but you'll be more confused than ever). My first one was, "The signs are pointing the way, you may not recognize them right away". The second one was "Stop playing footsie with the divine. We haven't got time for this anymore." The third one was stop pointing so much. The fingers will point back at you. You are the cause of your dilemma. Stop pointing (my method of going to oracle is to close eyes, flip through pages, point finger and open eyes, read....)

We often rely on too many signs, too many variations of the same message/too much from the outside, when the answers are already embedded inside us....Be well, dear MID. Aho!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cell phones Empty
PostSubject: Re: cell phones   cell phones Empty

Back to top Go down

cell phones
Page 1 of 1