Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
More bad News EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
More bad News EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
More bad News EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
More bad News EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
More bad News EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
More bad News EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
More bad News EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
More bad News EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
More bad News EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

More bad News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

More bad News Empty
PostSubject: More bad News   More bad News EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 8:03 am

I have some bad news, my son's Commanding Officer of the Cadet Corp has been charged with Child luring on the internet. I spent most of the weekend talking with several cadets who are shocked about this. His daughter is in cadets as well and his wife is very much involved as well. I'm asking you all to send prayers and healing for the shock that this has done for our community, along with prayers and strength for his wife and daughter. I'm sure this must have torn them apart.

Blessings,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl

More bad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bad News   More bad News EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 8:11 am

:pale:

Oh my gosh, LittleFire. The hits just keep on coming. I am so sorry.

Know that we are surrounding you in prayer.

Be not dismayed whate’er betide,
God will take care of you;
Beneath His wings of love abide,
God will take care of you.

God will take care of you,
Through every day, over all the way;
He will take care of you,

Through days of toil when heart doth fail,
When dangers fierce your path assail,

All you may need He will provide,
Nothing you ask will be denied,

No matter what may be the test,
Lean, weary one, upon His breast,

Isaiah 41:10
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

More bad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bad News   More bad News EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 8:36 am

Can I get off this roller coaster ride soon please? That is all people are talking about right now in the community. Many know how involved I am with the cadet corps and how I know the commanding officer personally...

Thank you for the beautiful Scripture BTM, it is one I carry with me all the time....

Blessings,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

More bad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bad News   More bad News EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 12:19 pm

Oh LittleFire I am so sorry. I wish I could be there to give you a hug. hug

What in the world is going on? Are people losing their minds? It sure seems that way. This is very distressing. I know you put the utmost trust into someone charged with the welfare of you son, and the others also feel this way. When this trust is violated there is nothing more distressing.

I am praying for you, and for your son.

I love you, and I am so sorry you have one more thing to weigh on your mind. Good Lord give this woman a rest please!
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

More bad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bad News   More bad News EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 12:24 pm

Here is the write up that was in the newspaper this weekend that has myself, the other officers and the cadets/parents all in shock:

Child-luring probe nets sea cadets CO
Cornwall-area man arrested after undercover officer contacted

Friday, September 07, 2007

The commanding officer of the Cornwall-area sea cadets has been charged with two counts each of Internet child luring and committing indecent acts, following a 10-month investigation by Ottawa police.

Lt.-Cmdr. Conrad Villeneuve, 50, was arrested following the online investigation by the Ottawa police high-tech crime unit that began last November. A computer, CDs and DVDs were seized during a search of his home Thursday and will undergo a forensic examination, police said.

While police would not provide specific details about the allegations against Lt.-Cmdr. Villeneuve, Det. Dan Melchiorre said the charges were laid after a man contacted an undercover police officer online.

"People online might not be who they say they are," Det. Melchiorre said Friday. "Police are also online, and that is how this investigation began."

Capt. John Harris, a public affairs officer for Cadets Canada, said Lt.-Cmdr. Villeneuve has been suspended indefinitely, pending the outcome of the criminal proceedings.

There are no allegations involving any members of the sea cadets, he said.
"We take any such allegations or circumstances very seriously," said Capt. Harris. "The safety and security of our cadets is priority No. 1."

Capt. Harris said Lt.-Cmdr. Villeneuve has been the commanding officer at the Stormont branch of the Royal Canadian Sea Cadets Corps for at least two years. According to Capt. Harris, Lt.-Cmdr. Villeneuve was responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the cadet corps, which included "direct supervisory capacity" over as many as 105 cadets.

Cadets are open to youth aged 12 to 18, Capt. Harris said.
"From everything I saw, he seemed to be running a tight ship and he was well-respected by his staff and his cadets," said Capt. Harris, who last saw Lt.-Cmdr. Villeneuve at an awards ceremony in March.

Lt.-Cmdr. Villeneuve would have undergone a criminal record and background check by CSIS, as well as having to submit to "vulnerable-sector screening" before being allowed to work with youth, Capt. Harris said.

"It's as in-depth as the law will allow us to be."
Following a court appearance yesterday, Lt.-Cmdr. Villeneuve was released on $500 bail and other conditions. A woman who answered the phone at his home last night said he was not available to comment.

In an interview with the Cornwall Standard-Freeholder seven years ago, Lt.-Cmdr. Villeneuve said he had been an instructor with the cadets since 1981; he joined as a cadet in 1971.

"I wanted to give something back to the cadet system," he said. "They're a great organization to be involved with, whether you're a cadet or an instructor."

Blessings;
LittleFire

Lord give us the strength to endure all this.... Let me be your voice in this darkness to let your light shine
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

More bad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bad News   More bad News EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 8:24 am

On Monday Evening, September 10th, it was the return for all cadets to routine training. We had the Regional Officer present along with the local officers present. We had a meeting with regards to the situation with all the parents and then with all the cadets.

What a blessing to see how the cadets were able to overcome this obstacle and stay strong and believe in the Corp. The parents as well.

I stayed the entire evening for ministering counseling to cadets and parents alike. At the end of the training I began with a closing prayer.

His wife was present as she is staff along with their daugther who is also a cadet with the Corp. They were both quite shocked, crying and fearful. But by the end of the evening they saw how supportive we all were to them and that we will stand by their side.

Blessings,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

More bad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bad News   More bad News EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 8:30 am

The cadets sound like a fine group of young people. LittleFire with God you can all get through this. How wonderful of you to close with a prayer, and to make the family of this man comfortable. They are suffering very much I am sure.

Blessings, Spring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More bad News Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bad News   More bad News Empty

Back to top Go down

More bad News
Page 1 of 1