Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Drink, you Sing News (for TaVernacle choir practise wed.) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Drink, you Sing News (for TaVernacle choir practise wed.) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Drink, you Sing News (for TaVernacle choir practise wed.) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Drink, you Sing News (for TaVernacle choir practise wed.) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Drink, you Sing News (for TaVernacle choir practise wed.) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Drink, you Sing News (for TaVernacle choir practise wed.) EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Drink, you Sing News (for TaVernacle choir practise wed.) EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Drink, you Sing News (for TaVernacle choir practise wed.) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Drink, you Sing News (for TaVernacle choir practise wed.) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Drink, you Sing News (for TaVernacle choir practise wed.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Drink, you Sing News (for TaVernacle choir practise wed.) Empty
PostSubject: Drink, you Sing News (for TaVernacle choir practise wed.)   Drink, you Sing News (for TaVernacle choir practise wed.) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:51 pm

To paraphrase W.C. Fields, "I don't drink water, because fish screw in it." To my funny friends who enjoy dead green pickle juice cocktails 'cause yuh can't afford good gin afficianados, you might be interested in this little tidbit of drrink some more news from your local choir cirector:

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom,
in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop..

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or any other liquor while singing because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting in your saliva, which have a lot of (we get pretty excited here, singing, spewing forth spit and tears when I try to sing contralto. Gets rather ecstactic here sometimes).

SO REMEMBER MEMBERS OF THE THN CHOIR eat
Water = Poopshit,
Wine (+ our famous dead green pickle juice cocktail when you can't afford gin) = Health, laughter, fall-off-stool spit and tears

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: gif13
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Drink, you Sing News (for TaVernacle choir practise wed.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink, you Sing News (for TaVernacle choir practise wed.)   Drink, you Sing News (for TaVernacle choir practise wed.) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:50 pm

gif34
Back to top Go down

Drink, you Sing News (for TaVernacle choir practise wed.)
Page 1 of 1