Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Two Grizzly Bear Cubs EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Two Grizzly Bear Cubs EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Two Grizzly Bear Cubs EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Two Grizzly Bear Cubs EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Two Grizzly Bear Cubs EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Two Grizzly Bear Cubs EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Two Grizzly Bear Cubs EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Two Grizzly Bear Cubs EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Two Grizzly Bear Cubs EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Two Grizzly Bear Cubs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Two Grizzly Bear Cubs Empty
PostSubject: Two Grizzly Bear Cubs   Two Grizzly Bear Cubs EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 10:19 am

Last night in my dream, I was living in the wilderness deep in the Northern Ontario wilderness. As I was tending to the vegetable garden, two Grizzly bear cubs enters the garden. They are quite young. Very playful and were not afraid of me. Redfeather comes around the corner and said: "The Mother is gone she was killed by something or someone. They will be with us now." They were both licking my hands as I bent down to them. I looked at them and named them Pico and Sasha. In the dream I felt they came to me to know all is well.

Blessings,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Two Grizzly Bear Cubs   Two Grizzly Bear Cubs EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 10:35 am

LittleFire I found these interpretations on the meanings of bears in dreams:

Quote :
Bears

The appearance of a bear in a dream is a good example of dream interpretation as being culturally shaped. For many of us, bears are not very good companions and they represent ill temperament. In Native American traditions, however, they take on a different meaning. For the Navajo and Crow Indians, the bear is a father or grandfather figure that possesses wisdom and knowledge of the sacred.

Source: iVillage, http://www.ivillage.co.uk

Quote :
Bears

A bear in a dream is a very rich and complicated dream symbol. In order to understand it, objective association need to be made. Bears are solitary animals and the females are solitary mothers. They hibernate in a cave and they are generally not predatory animals. A bear is only aggressive when provoked, and as such times he is dangerous and deadly. Bears in dreams may represent a period of introspection and depression. However, this may be a part of a healing cycle, where the dreamer has retreated into himself in order to regenerate and in order to create something new and valuable in his life. Bears are highly regarded symbols in a variety of cultures and traditions, including the Native American tradition. Carl Jung said that all wild animals represent latent affects (feelings and emotions). The interpretation of the bear in a dream may be influenced by your perception of it and by the events in the dream. The bear may represent qualities in your character or specific aspects of your personality. Bears are usually associated with danger and aggression, but this is a very narrow view of this powerful dream symbol.

Source: Dream Lover Incorporated, http://www.dreamloverinc.com
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Two Grizzly Bear Cubs   Two Grizzly Bear Cubs EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 10:43 am

Wow, thanks Spring. I didn't feel that it was something to do with going within, but then, I know that this weekend and the last few weeks, I have been doing that myself, perhaps that is why they came in my dream.

I'm going to reflect on this and get back. Thank you again. You know, I truly felt their fur when I petted them. It was just amazing feeling.

Blessings,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Grizzly Bear Cubs   Two Grizzly Bear Cubs Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Grizzly Bear Cubs
Page 1 of 1