Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Please Share on Bear EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Please Share on Bear EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Please Share on Bear EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Please Share on Bear EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Please Share on Bear EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Please Share on Bear EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Please Share on Bear EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Please Share on Bear EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Please Share on Bear EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Please Share on Bear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jhodi

jhodi

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Please Share on Bear Empty
PostSubject: Please Share on Bear   Please Share on Bear EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 9:34 am

I dreampt last night of a bear, an older bear, circling around myhouse.

Please share what you know about Bear.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Please Share on Bear   Please Share on Bear EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 11:04 am

(Using a Jungian approach---only one scene, everything in dream is a symbol about yourself, three distinct scene changes (what, how to and where it may lead) can be a prophetic dream!):

OK. Were you inside your house? (inside of house is you as you are to yourself, bedroom, for example, most intimate part, living room, etc., where YOU live). If you were outside your house in your dream, it is about how the world sees you.

Bear mother and bear father, elder, or simply a lone bear, old and no longer useful to clan, roams by himself. Ill describe all four, 1 being bear mother, etc.:

1. Highest form of medicine in native symbology, best nurturing, "lick into shape" mother, very defensive, a moon AND sun symbol, summer and winter (Hibernation---you may need a rest, you may need to realize winter is over time to do what you have been shoring up your energy all winter for.

2. King Arthur (Bearman-arthe in welsh)The North star, Polaris, etc. all old male bear energy (old yang). The most extensive male dominent bear magic can be found in two remarkable books: "Giving Voice to Bear", and "Digging for Medicine: Bears in Native American Healing Traditions", by David Rockwell. Males are especially protective, insight, introspection and wisdom. They also are good fathers. They stand on their hind legs and assert themselves, are very close to humans in their "clan/family traditions. Bear may be saying connect to your family, I have come to circle you in your house to bring you strength. Your family (son or daughter?) may need you right now, or very soon.

3.Elder. Amazing! An Elder bear is The GrandMOTHER not the grandfather of Bear clans. You may need to reconnect with your grandmother (or the grandmother in you).

4. And finally, a lone bear that is old is seeking food when circling around human surroundings, a prophetic omen. Do you remember what time of year your dream pertained to? If it is late summer, this means pickin's will be thin this fall and winter. Survival is utmost in priority this summer. Stock up on food for the coming winter.

I hope this may help. Aho! Willy TwoHawk Speaking for Bear.

Last edited by Wild Dove on Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please Share on Bear   Please Share on Bear EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 11:28 am

This came through me April 1 last year, but is still relevant, as The Polar Bear cycle Merlin speaks of is still happening (cycles are about 2-1/2 years on human scale--length of time for a planet to get through a constellation, 25,000 years cycle on the grand scale)

GRANDMOTHER E'LSAH (she appeared to me as BearWoman) : You need not look elsewhere for sustanance and support. Whatever you do today will effect tommorow. All in good time wherever you go, whatever you do, in good time, all is done. Learn to honor slowness and be patient. This brings order. Being or trying to be orderly and working fast at the same time is a human adage that never worked before, did it? (*s*)- end of transmission -

RUMI : Ah, the voice and ears of Bear Woman! Like Bat woman and Owl woman, they like to hide from The Sun Man. They sleep all day. Now who am I talking about, who sleeps all day, Bear, bat, owl or the sun? And what IS today? Appearances, like ideas, nouns, metaphors and other words of non-sense are non-sensical, maybe sensitive or not, usually sentimental and sentient. Living by appearances is not a living reality, nor is living by an idea. They are only maps. I am a map-man-maker, so are you. We are not going anywhere, nor do we have to. Lets exchange maps. You follow me, I'll follow you. Maybe one day our maps will meet each other and follow us! (*s*)- end of transmission -

ARTH-ER : Today is my day. I am asleep, yet I am awake. The Polar cycle is ending yet starting over. Do these times of transition seem to be filled with despair, slander, premonitions and nightmares? They don't have to be seen in that light. There is always the golden light of The Goddess of Sovereignty which is still our guiding star. The light of Her truth and the light of those She admonishes, admires and guides on their star-strewn journey are filled with appearances, all kinds of appearances and they all belong to Her. Spirit does work in mysterious ways, yet they are all true Most human appearances, utterings and visions are false, even those that come from the eyes and mouths of people of good intentions. Listen and see Her above all else! Live in All-time, The Shawnah of All-time is forever. Long live Bear Woman! - end of transmission -

MERLIN : Aren't we having fun today! (April 1) A most serious day in the Polar Bear cycle for us, but merely a fool's day for humans still caught up in dates, calendars and other un-realities. Happy Fool's day, anyway! Hah! Now, let's get down to some serious business.The Goddess of Sovereignty speaks cklearly to all of us:

BE NOT AFRAID OF THE COMING CHANGES! The change that is required is drastic sometimes, but will not be difficult for those whose heart is right. Focus on Me, on the Harmonic Sovereignty I am.
Back to top Go down
jhodi

jhodi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please Share on Bear   Please Share on Bear EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 11:46 am

Oh Thank you so much for your generous insights and offerings. I am very grateful.

Yes, I was inside my house, do not recall the time of year although my first thought is Spring as it is now. It was an elder, lone bear, frail looking and scraggly and thin, and yes, it was circling the house.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please Share on Bear   Please Share on Bear EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 3:02 pm

That it (your dreamtime) probably was Spring, this is even more important. Bear would normally be thin and scraggly after coming out of hibernation, yet food is everywhere (berries and such) in Spring. I feel this could mean THE SUMMER MAY BE SHORT OF FOOD, since we (humans) are really going through food shortages as we speak. (This also means when things like bees are disappearing fast (honey, bears favorite food) all of us need to pay attention to our food supply issues....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Share on Bear   Please Share on Bear EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 5:45 am

That's weird, Jhodi, yesterday I was thinking of the ACTUAL bear that came to your house, before I read this post.

Your dream reminded me of the dream Pharoah had, of the 7 fat cows and the 7 skinny cows. Joseph interpreted the dream to mean 7 years of plenty and 7 years of famine, and he was right on target.

Does anyone know how to grow their own wheat? lol
Back to top Go down
jhodi

jhodi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please Share on Bear   Please Share on Bear EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:45 am

Quite frankly, I could use abouta year of famine.

But I guess we shouldn't joke about these matters.

Good morning everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Please Share on Bear   Please Share on Bear EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 10:00 am

YUP, BTM, I do. (I used to work for a vegetarian author/writer. I was in charge of everything while he wrote.....The same way you do lentils! You soak wheat berries(whole) overnight. Next day, spread a paper towel soaked with water on bottom of tray (plastic is fine) spread out the wheat berries like you would seeds (not on top of each other--a thin layer. Place soaked in water paper towel on top, close lid of tray (lid has holes in it so air goes in and out). In seven days (always check to see paper towel doesn't dry out) you have wheat grass (about 2 1/2 in in length. The berry is still attached, so are roots. As long as paper towel is organic, a few clinging scraps can also be ground up (if you want to make bread out of this(bible bread). If you want to eat it, you can, but it is really, I mean, REALLY sweet. (Six 9x12 trays is enough to make a week's supply of bible bread (very rich, you eat a small amount instead of a whole slice at a time). No dirt, no mess, real aqua-air planting and harvesting. Voilah! coffee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Share on Bear   Please Share on Bear Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Share on Bear
Page 1 of 1