Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
New way for me to post, hope you like it! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
New way for me to post, hope you like it! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
New way for me to post, hope you like it! EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
New way for me to post, hope you like it! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
New way for me to post, hope you like it! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
New way for me to post, hope you like it! EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
New way for me to post, hope you like it! EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
New way for me to post, hope you like it! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
New way for me to post, hope you like it! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

New way for me to post, hope you like it!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

New way for me to post, hope you like it! Empty
PostSubject: New way for me to post, hope you like it!   New way for me to post, hope you like it! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:21 am

New way for me to post, hope you like it! Page_010

New way for me to post, hope you like it! Like_i10
Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: New way for me to post, hope you like it!   New way for me to post, hope you like it! EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:28 am

Wd, this is the most prolific thing I've read yet that you've written. I've been able to look at your soul in this writing and I finally find my brother. I've known you've been there all along, but your foxes dance has eluded me for a time.
I apologize for not recognizing you sooner but, I have had some personal distractions that have kept me from seeing a clearer picture. I apologize for that. I knew you where there all along.
Two

In keeping with the spirit , here we go

10:35 pm Dec 31st--- I just read Willies post and I sit here dumbfounded, I respect is candid response so much so that I attempt my own.
Sober I am not, However lucid I am!!! Spilling my guts to you exacts a bit of flesh that I am willing to release, but I fore worn you, It comes with a price.
I've read my predecessors words and I''m flabbergasted.
Love too you all
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: New way for me to post, hope you like it!   New way for me to post, hope you like it! EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:39 am

Hello Wild Dove,

I like this, the symbolism and name have me reeled in like fish chasing the bait. Very strong bold name in Magnes along with the symbol with so many different meanings in various cults and religions. You will have to explain to me the representation of this particular symbol, my mind is just going in all directions at the moment. So very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: New way for me to post, hope you like it!   New way for me to post, hope you like it! EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Which symbol? The heart target with the arrow? Its The star of David, actually. The Writer is also an alchemist. His heart has been pierced with the arrow of a Seeker of Wisdom filled with love and compassion once aimed at Beauty. She returned his arrows ten-fold. They struck his heart and remained. Beauty does this sometimes. No one gets hurt, no one left to blame. The writer is blessed, the reader is blessed, its a win-win all the way around. His pen is poised....waiting for the next onslaught. Probably the next scene will be Orpheus returning home with his lute still trembling. (He somehow got his Euryidice back topside. No one really knows how he was able to do this......)

ps. Magnus is my middle name, also dad, grand dad, great, great grandfather, Nils Magnus. His story is still unfolding. I hope to paste one paga each day so that volume I of my book will always be here, archived (as well as at my blogger (Wildove's Blog) page: http://wildove.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: New way for me to post, hope you like it!   New way for me to post, hope you like it! EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:34 pm

I am so looking forward to each and every page Wild Dove. Thanks for explaining The heart target with the arrow. This is really making me think of all the many different subjects that I have studied over the years and alchemy and your name of Magnes brought a recall of things that I have stored in the old memory banks deep within my soul. The Philosophers stone was one of the first subjects that caught my attention as a little child, I have been guided all these years in what material I was to read, I am thankful for that and the fact that I am drawn to this site for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: New way for me to post, hope you like it!   New way for me to post, hope you like it! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 am

I have so much inside I felt this is the only way. posting in this forum, that page, that site was becoming a headache. Now I will always post here at my Conversations thread and at my Wildove's Blog. Hopefully the youTube, Skype, Facebook stuff will happen simultaneously...I think that can be arranged. This click/drag stuff is great when it works. Some sites, but most have a lot of copy/paste plus insert/attach instructions different with each forum. I still like the size format of forumotion here (and the emoticons the highlight. Course the members...well that's a whole chapter smoke geek eat gif24 doh! popcorn coffee gif19 gif20 gif14

New way for me to post, hope you like it! Monkey10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New way for me to post, hope you like it!   New way for me to post, hope you like it! Empty

Back to top Go down

New way for me to post, hope you like it!
Page 1 of 1