Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Milky Rain EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Milky Rain EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Milky Rain EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Milky Rain EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Milky Rain EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Milky Rain EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Milky Rain EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Milky Rain EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Milky Rain EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Milky Rain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Milky Rain Empty
PostSubject: Milky Rain   Milky Rain EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 2:18 pm

I have been freaked out for a couple of days. It was raining here Tuesday, and when soul mate returned from work he asked me if I had dropped milk in the driveway when I came home from the store. I HAD NOT!

We both went out to look and there were white milky puddles all over the place. In front of my door, all over the driveway, in the yard. Everywhere. I went in the street and down to the neighbors house to look - all the while it was raining - and sure enough they had the milky puddles too.

When I went inside it was in my hair.

Soul Mate even suggested that maybe the rain was washing the bird crap out of the trees, but there were puddles even where there were no trees.

These puddles were so white they looked just like you had poured a glass of milk into them. Not a transparent white, but really white and sort of thick looking. Even slimy. I did not have the presence of mind to photograph or even collect this stuff, because I just freaked out. I now wish I would have stopped taken a deep breath and collected myself. I was mesmerized by it and totally taken aback. I still cannot comprehend what it was. It was very strange.

Anybody have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Milky Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Rain   Milky Rain EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 12:30 am

I found this prophecy from Catherine Brown. It is very telling in that there have been sightings of several UFO's in Texas over the last couple of weeks which has made the national and local news. Every night on the local they are talking about the sightings. Spectacular sightings at that. In addition to my milky rain the heavens are opening and revealing signs upon signs. Keep your eyes and your heart open.

Quote :
Texas, USA--received on 11-11-07

I see Texas ablaze and a stunning star, like the star from the east rising over the land. I hear the Spirit of the Lord saying to: "Watch for cosmic signs and wonders in Texas." He said there will be a cosmological phenomenon that scientists cannot explain, and the media will carry as front-line news.

People will begin to ask about "the Light." They will remember the Child in the manger; the Lord is calling His Church to tell them about the Child in the manger and the Man of the Cross. For a period of four months--from Christmas to Easter--there will be a window of opportunity for salvations, signs, healings and wonders in Texas, and this season of extraordinary favor and grace will manifest and be confirmed in unusual cosmic occurrences.

"As God's fellow workers we urge you not to receive God's grace in vain. For He says, 'In the time of My favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.' I tell you now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation." 2 Corinthians 6:1-2

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word/5954
Back to top Go down

Milky Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Rain   Milky Rain EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 5:39 am

Spring, I think there is a prophecy by Nostradamus about milky rain, but I'm pretty sure he's speaking of after a nuclear bomb is dropped.

And then there is this article, seems you weren't the only one experiencing milky rain ~ this is just weird.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Rainy Riddle Milky-White Showers Shake Up Silver City Area

By Rene Romo
Journal Southern Bureau

LAS CRUCES— You've heard of the Milky Way. Now there's the milky rain.
Scientists and others are trying to get to the bottom of a meteorological mystery in southwestern New Mexico: What caused the milky-white rain that fell last week over a large swath of Grant County, from Silver City to the Gila Cliff Dwellings?
"I don't know what it was, but it left a milky, white residue on all the vehicles in town," said Lt. Eddie Ortiz, 48, of the Grant County Sheriff's Department, talking about the unusual Jan. 7 rainstorm.
"It was like someone spilled milk on your windshield and it dried up," Ortiz said. "It was very weird, very strange. I've lived here all my life, and I've never seen anything like it."
The storm left the few carwashes in Silver City busy for days as residents tried to remove the white residue the storm left behind.
Efforts to analyze the mysterious rain began quickly. Among those collecting samples were Gila resident Russel Dobkins, the Gila Resources Information Project, or GRIP, a Silver City-based environmental group and the state Environment Department.
Rain samples were sent last week to laboratories at the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology in Socorro and the University of Texas at El Paso. A New Mexico State University professor was also enlisted to examine weather patterns the day the white rain fell.
"This was an unusual event, and we are trying to determine what caused it," said Environment Department spokeswoman Marissa Stone.
Based on his own research, Dobkins, a biochemistry student at Western New Mexico University, said the white rain fell over a 200-square-mile area from the Arizona border to the Mimbres Valley.
The rain apparently caused no permanent damage to cars or other property, according to the sheriff's department, and there have been no confirmed reports of health problems resulting from the event.
But Allyson Siwik, a GRIP executive director, said local residents want to know what turned the rain a milky white in order to put any concerns to rest.
"There's definitely a buzz around town," Siwik said. "We hope to figure out what it is and turn the speculation into something based on science."
Paul Maynes, manager at the Silver City Auto Spa, said he had heard speculation that dust from a volcanic eruption in South America mixed with rain to create the white appearance.
But Richard Aster, a seismologist and geophysicist at New Mexico Tech, shot that theory down Tuesday.
"There is absolutely no credence to that," Aster said. "There haven't been any large global events that would have sent anything our way."
Thomas Gill, an associate professor of geological sciences at UTEP, who is investigating the white rain event, said he suspects that a dust storm or storms that blew northeast into Grant County from the state's Bootheel and southeastern Arizona were a "major contributor to this phenomenon."
Gill said that chemical analyses could link the white rain's content to dusty playas— large dry lake beds— in the Bootheel area.
If that is the explanation, Gill said, it does not diminish how unusual it was for rain to have formed milky puddles in Silver City and the surrounding areas.
"I haven't really heard of milky rain before," Gill said. "I've heard of dusty rain or muddy rain, but it's usually not a milky color."
Back to top Go down
Loey

Loey

Female
Number of posts : 19

Milky Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Rain   Milky Rain EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 7:35 am

Did you take pictures?? Very strange......
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Milky Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Rain   Milky Rain EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 8:00 am

Loey I didn't get pictures, but I really wish I would have thought to put some if it in a jar for analysis. It was very bizarre. We were talking about it again last night, and soul matey is still baffled by it. He has more of a scientific mind than I do and even he is perplexed by this. He even proposed that it may have something to do with the frogs, but eventually discarded that theory and all of our other theories went down the tubes fast. We just don't know.

BTM that article is incredible! Obviously I am not the only one to have experienced this. Something is raining down on us. I hope they can analyze this and figure out what it is. Or maybe we aren't supposed to know. Hmmm
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Milky Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Rain   Milky Rain EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 12:13 pm

Hello Spring and everyone;

Wow, that is strange! I have never heard of that, I have heard of having like a red clay covering due to wind storms and such... but milk rain! Wow! Wish you could of took some photos.

Here in Eastern Ontario Canada we have been plagued by some high winds for a day or two, then stops and it is going again. Almost like gale force winds which is not normal in my opinion at this time of the year....

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Milky Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Rain   Milky Rain EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 2:00 pm

as ludicrous as it sounds, the milky substance (the chip needs a water-based "host" to enter the blood stream......milk is the perfect host.

Also, when "pulverizing non-matter to minus (absolute zero) zero temperature in a non-matter vacuum tube subjected to same, a "milky substance" has been found to exist. The tube had additional weight to it after the "pulverization".

This is the White Hydrogen, and
perhaps the "manna from the sky" in The Bible. Disregard the political/religious/spiritual meanings of that book, could it also be a "manual" for other persons interested in nano-science and giving a reference to a smaller than nano-substance that can carry trillions of messages through the atmosphere undetected by any yet man-made device before it becomes matter (on the ground, so to speak.......) and somewhere in the "middle East where the isrealites were escaping from Eygpt there really is a "stargate"...... my thoughts sometimes seem to wander, yet the more I am hearing that has actual respected scientific documation behind it, only makes my mind wander further towards this incredible world we are heading for. The choice for it to be one of peace in a VERY utopian way, OR one of submission and terror for the masses, IS STILL UP FOR GRABS, in my humble opinion.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Milky Rain Empty
PostSubject: CORRECTION TO MILKY RAIN POST   Milky Rain EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 2:14 pm

I meant white phosphourus, not white hydorgen..... (white phosphorus can be manufactured in the uranium processing, and may become "the substance" far outweighing nuclear terror.....)
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Milky Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Rain   Milky Rain EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 2:33 pm

Wild Dove I had considered that it may have something to do with weapons, etc.. Israel used White phosphorous on the Lebanese, and it has been reported that the U.S. has used White Phosphorous in Fallujah on civilians. WP melts through the skin leaving the clothing intact, and gruesome corpses in order to send a message to the remaining civilians. It is also used in chemical manufacturing.

I am not sure what this is, but there is some residue left on the ground that has not been absorbed. It is raining heavy again today. I am going out to look and see if it is raining milk again. If I can find some left over I will take pictures.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

Milky Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Rain   Milky Rain EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 1:01 pm

Rainy riddle? Guess what, from 1999 to 2001 I actually lived with LittleBear ON that swath. Spirit told me to go to NM in a dream while here in Oregon. I left family and friends behind, following Spirit's instructions. Why did he(the sacred brotherhood) send me there, told me where to camp, where to receive info for my people to get themselves together, wake up to what's happening before their very eyes, and so forth. During those years I received my channelings (yet to be published---I may just publish them here, "sneak 'em in, so to speak---some are pretty powerful, scary to some, but comforting to others who have faith in themselves and their version of godspirit).

Every time I come to this site I find pertinent info that CONFIRMS what I received back then. There were so many strange happenings that I experienced, including taking photos that showed nothing, talking to people at my favorite Silver City cafe, AIR (artists in residence cafe) finding people who saw the same things. All that chem trails hocus/rumors over Air America during those years (prior to the nile virus stuff) was NOT hocus-pocus. It is as though media considers NM residents kookie anyway (Roswell, Los Alamos, etc., etc.), yet Spirit considers the whole area extremely sacred, beyond logic, prophetic and worthy of our serious consideration if we really want to get to the bottom of why Mother Earth is very angry with us...so do many residents....we ARE being experimented with by govt agencies, particularly in NM. Don't believe a word of "no direct tie, no reported health problems, etc. when you get wind of (no pun intended) of these phenomena) I and others living in NM have been witness to real problems that DON't get reported. It is a serious matter, particularly because no one (on a national level) is taking it serious (except those who are and their research is being blocked), which indicates even local news sources (out of fear by the editors/owners of the papers themselves, perhaps) can no longer be trusted for letting even locals get second hand info.

Maybe this really is saying, talk to people who have actually had an "experience", such as Spring telling us what happened, opening up dialogue. We all need to be our own reporters (besides the networking we do), report ANYTHING UNUSUAL we experience ourselves. Second-hand, third-hand, to fourth hand, etc., becomes rumor eventually.

Thank you, here at this site for doing what reporters should be doing all along. Wa do, Aho!

Here I am, at a site, having BEEN to many of the places/events just now popping up on the "people's Voicebox-the internet" five years ago, including an actual documentation and witness to a serious one-day wobble of the earth's axis, among other phenonmena. Thank god for both the serious and the kookie reporting. One can use one's mind to decipher what is meaningful to oneself, and begin to "prepare", each in his or her own way......
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Milky Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Rain   Milky Rain EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 7:14 pm

Thank you Wild Dove. I am going to continue to post what I experience, whether it is kooky or plausible. I believe we will all be experiencing more events and awakenings, that will appear bizarre to say the least, by many that do not have understanding. You could not be more correct in saying that we should be our own reporters. The main stream will never report on the events or problems that are increasingly prominent in our everyday existence. I believe their eyes have been closed.

I appreciate all who report here. Each and everyone and ask all who post to continue. We do read what you are posting and feel it is more important now than ever. Eric contributes a lot and I thank you for this Eric.

Wild Dove, I want to tell you that your mention of Silver City, New Mexico, is a major sync. BTM linked the story of the milky rain phenomenon in Silver City. I went to the Internet and looked it up. They had an overwhelming milky rain event there. Supposedly they are analyzing the substance, but I am absolutely positive if the government is involved in the study we will not get the truth.

Many areas in New Mexico are sacred and I believe there is a connection between my milky rain and the rain in New Mexico. It was not reported here where I am, but then again the Spirituality here is entirely different than in NM. People are afraid to say anything for fear of being branded a nut case.

Blessings, Spring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Milky Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Rain   Milky Rain Empty

Back to top Go down

Milky Rain
Page 1 of 1