Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's Empty
PostSubject: A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's   A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:04 pm

I wanted to post a special thank you to my wonderful and loving guides that have been with me all of my life, funny thing is, I just reciently noticed them, or should I say finially started listening to what they had to say. This enlightenment is starting to really set in with me and as each day that goe's by, the easier it get's.

I want to thank Wild Dove for all the help you have given me, I look to you as a mentor in this wonderful change in my life. I am alway's reading what you put up here when I get the time, It's hard to keep up with you. Lol

Thank you Twohawks and Melissa for having such a great site here on the Nest, I really feel at home here as I don't see all of the doom and Gloom that I see at other sites. I believe that the message should be put out on the visions and such, but people tend to dwell more on the negative instead of the positive at other sites that tend to keep them from actually progressing in their journey.

I have always lived my life as if each day were my last, and deal with the thing's that effect me at the moment. Looking back, I would not have changed anything in my life as I have learned something from each experiance good and bad.

Thanks to Spring, as she and I have crossed many time's in different Journey's, I hope all is well with her and loved one. Don't stay away forever Spring, we all miss and love you and our hope's and prayers are continually with you and loved one.

Thank you Mid, for all of your wonderful insite. You are also one of my Mentor's. I look forward to all of your post's as well on the Nest.

And I want two thank everyone else here on the Nest, I look forward to coming home from work and reading all of your post's after a long day of work, for you are my family, I love you all.

Everyone have a safe and wonderful New Year.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's   A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:35 pm

I want to add this picture to continue the thank you's. It is called A Tear From Your Son (the SUN, too!). Many may not understand all the symbols, but Spirit helped me decide which pict to send the nest for New Year's Celebration. It came from a file called All Images on my desktop. There are over 6,000 files there. All because a friend (back in 1984 after my accident being told I would never walk again, gave me a computer to let me know there is always hope). So here's my EXCLAMATION FOR the YEAR 2010, a quarter of a century since that "you'll never walk again" from my doctor's 1984 prognosis, which of course didn't turn out the way things were assumed they would:

"Hope is not around the corner, its right here. Hope is embedded in the heart that believes, the mind that accepts, and the body that pulls up the sleeves and goes to work every day with a twinkle in the eye. Mitokuye Oyasin! Aho!"

A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's Tearfr10
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's   A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:14 pm

Hello Wild Dove,
The picture is just great. I see alot of meaning in this. Some I understand, some I am not sure. I see the person sitting on the checkerboard floor, the Checkerboard of Joy. A flame or light, representing Light/Knowledge, possibly to illuminate our way on our journey. The Sun and the moon I believe to represent the active and passive forces of the universe which is knowledge, Conciousness, Enlightenment & Immortality. The Piramid or Triangle I would say represents Deity, not sure what symble is inside. In the chance of it being a piramid, then this representation to me would be rebirth/reincarnate or possibly immortality. The symbols in the moon is a reflection, I am not sure of what, possibly between man and creator, not sure. Now that I have told you what I have seen in the picture, what does each symbol represent to us, and what is this picture trying to teach us. gif24
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's   A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:16 pm

You got most of it. The pyramid is trinity, the light is knowledge (always swirling, never standing still long enough to define it) and the ghost-like figures are our ancestors, the dancing snake is personal, meaning my prayer stick often 'wriggles' out of my hand and feels like a snake (snake always transformation, never dark in my symbolic language) and so our prayers need to be direct, not "wiggly". The man is smoking the chanupa-the pipe of visions. Holding that pipe is a signal for all people, to honor the stem (masculin energies of wisdom and truth, and the bowl represents the feminin energies of wisdom and truth. The tear from the sun is music for healing, red meaning a healing fire. The Sun (Son of God, a child, you, me or another, always a "son, meaning an extension of The Father or Grandfather. The diamond in the middle of the pyramid(diety) means at the heart of all things divine is a black diamond, precious and there to be revealed, polished, faceted and thus we are prepared to accept the gifts, willing to go to the heart of sacredness and ask that it be faceted for the seeker to then be revealed in its brightness (which of course cannot be painted, thus it is dark until it is revealed. I always think in native terms, meaning god-divinity is a mystery, needing no definition. Twohawksnest and member always bring possibilities, some answers and always a desire to know more, opening up even more possibilities. The checkerboard floor is another way of meaning the Celtic version of life on earth: the motherlode, the motherboard, etc., always Earth wisdom, always a mystery.....

Be well brother. What are your New Year's plans/ponderings?
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's   A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:24 pm

oh, ps....the black diamond is the rarest, also known as the Star of India....more mysteries, huh?
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's   A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:34 am

You could probably make a good guess that I am a Mason, one not trying to take over the world. Lol. But I have come across all my info from reading everything I could over the past 4o some odd years. The pipe I knew of but it has been A while ago when I read about that, your explanation of all was just great Wild Dove.I have entered into a new phase now with my new gift, I now sense and actually feel emotions such as abuse and the like of other people that are living. I will explain after work tonight, hard to type on my Blackberry.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's   A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:00 pm

So am I, I even know my family before the slaughter of the Templars in France. My life has always been known to me (since 1977) but my journey really begain in 1968-69, litrally a 40-year cycle for me, too. Hmm...we must meet one day in this life....too curious you speak of forty years. My book (which I renamed" I Live Inside the Book I'm Writing") was going to be called simply "Forty Sketches"....Interesting...n'est ce pas?

Have you imagined, or asked your guides about the time of the Templar/Mason massacre what your name/position might have been?
Mine was Antoine de Mauratane......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's   A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's Empty

Back to top Go down

A special thank's to my wonderful Guide's and Mentor's
Page 1 of 1