Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
I now talk to dead people EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
I now talk to dead people EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
I now talk to dead people EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
I now talk to dead people EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
I now talk to dead people EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
I now talk to dead people EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
I now talk to dead people EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
I now talk to dead people EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
I now talk to dead people EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

I now talk to dead people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

I now talk to dead people Empty
PostSubject: I now talk to dead people   I now talk to dead people EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:07 pm

Or shall I say they speak to me. Just returned from Ohio a couple of weeks ago, My family had a reunion. On the way to my sisters house I was just bombarded with all of my dead relatives wanting to pass along messages to different people attending the reunion.

There were even people that I did not recognize, but was told who they were. I have not yet shared any information with my family due to the fact that there were some attending that I felt it best to not say anything in public. I will contact the individuals the info was intended for at a later date in private.

This is all new to me and I am still dealing with the issue of how and when do you pass this on. Certain things that come to me I just keep to myself, like a death. Life before my awakeniing was pretty simple and I had most of the answers I was searching for, Now it's a little more complicated to say the least.

Looking back, I would not change my situation for the world. It is just an adjustment that I have to get used to.

I am bringing my Mom and Dad over to Bermuda this coming Friday for two weeks, Mom is Bermudian and this will be her last trip here before making that final trip to the other side.

Going back home for thanksgiving and plan on passing along the information I had received. It's a shame some individuals in my family do not have an open mind, they are missing out on so much in life.
By the way, I did see the Yankees and Angels score before the game started, 5-2 Yankees. I am not a betting person and will never use anything I see for personal gain. It's not that I do not want wealth, I believe that wealth comes in many forms.

I will use my gift in helping others because there is more than enough greed in the world already.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: I now talk to dead people   I now talk to dead people EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:30 pm

Powerful, Confirming, every bit. It is REALLY reding from a Healing Helper. You sound like what is happening to you now is almost to the tee how all this began when I started on The Path of Helping Others. Bright blessings! (I know they're difficult to master sometimes. But when you do, it is True Gifting at the highest level!) Aho!
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: I now talk to dead people   I now talk to dead people EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:20 pm

Wild Dove,

I am just now feeling comfortable with it, but, I know that I can help people and that is a good feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I now talk to dead people   I now talk to dead people Empty

Back to top Go down

I now talk to dead people
Page 1 of 1