Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Let's talk about nature's angels ... EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Let's talk about nature's angels ... EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Let's talk about nature's angels ... EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Let's talk about nature's angels ... EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Let's talk about nature's angels ... EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Let's talk about nature's angels ... EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Let's talk about nature's angels ... EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Let's talk about nature's angels ... EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Let's talk about nature's angels ... EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Let's talk about nature's angels ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cornelia

Cornelia

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Let's talk about nature's angels ... Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk about nature's angels ...   Let's talk about nature's angels ... EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 7:52 am

... otherwise knows as fairy's, devas, nature spirits. fairy

I have always believed in my heart that God not only gives humans a guide or angel to watch over us, but He also gives every live entity a guide as well. Animals and the plant kingdom also have angels to watch over them. We look at nature's wonder and are amazed at how it generally transforms itself and change with the seasons. The scientific explanations do make sense - but there is something deeper here. There is something more that makes the trees "wake up" in the spring. There is something more that guides the animals to hibernate or search for food in the fall. Biology? Perhaps. But I also believe nature's "angels" help to whisper and usher along the changes in an effort to give balance and transformation.

Why are angels limited to humans only? Why wouldn't there be angles helping nature? And thus, those images we often depict as nature's angels (i.e. fairy images, elves, gnomes) are nature spirits helping and guiding nature's transformation.

My understanding is that nature's angelic realms follow a hierarchal order - where you have angles guiding larger forces such as the wind, storms, dawn, dusk - to those guiding physcial landscapes such as mountains, oceans, trees - down to smaller things, like plants and flowers.

I read somewhere that hurricanes and tornadoes are nature's "fury" attempting to "cleanse" negativity. Noise, profanity, and pollution are cleansed with these weather systems.

So what do you all think? Do you believe in these angels?
Have you ever seen a nature angel?
And most interestingly ... with the environment in havoc, what do the angels say about our disrespect for earth's resources?
fairy
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about nature's angels ...   Let's talk about nature's angels ... EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 11:07 am

Hmm...to be really honest I don't.

But I was brought up, like most kids to believe that they wern't real.

I found out the tooth fairy wasn't real because I seen my dad walk into my room, lift my pillow and replace the stuff XD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about nature's angels ...   Let's talk about nature's angels ... EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 7:47 am

Cornelia, that is so odd (or maybe not...lol) that you would post this. I was just reading this the other day....

Angels & Archangels

Angels are all around us. The Jewish Talmud states that, “every blade of grass has it’s own little angel saying, ‘grow, grow, grow.’” Angels were created by the Ancient of Days to assist as needed. Sometimes as an ambassador from ‘above’ and sometimes as an aide here ‘below’. Angels are here to assist us, humans, on our path.

http://www.uou.to/angels.htm
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about nature's angels ...   Let's talk about nature's angels ... EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 8:00 am

Cornelia my Indian Grandmother taught me that each thing in nature has angels. She told me that angels watch over each and every little thing, but she also told me that when the signs of change start to manifest, that we would know that many of the angels have been called back from the earth. That is why we would have so many natural disasters, and freak accidents. Very similar to MSR, and Phoenix Rising prophecies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about nature's angels ...   Let's talk about nature's angels ... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 6:58 am

wow, this topic really makes me feel good to think about.

my thoughts have been broadened, thank you Cornelia:-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about nature's angels ...   Let's talk about nature's angels ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about nature's angels ...
Page 1 of 1