Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Grandmother's message for Fall & Winter (review) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Grandmother's message for Fall & Winter (review) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Grandmother's message for Fall & Winter (review) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Grandmother's message for Fall & Winter (review) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Grandmother's message for Fall & Winter (review) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Grandmother's message for Fall & Winter (review) EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Grandmother's message for Fall & Winter (review) EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Grandmother's message for Fall & Winter (review) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Grandmother's message for Fall & Winter (review) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Grandmother's message for Fall & Winter (review)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grandmother's message for Fall & Winter (review) Empty
PostSubject: Grandmother's message for Fall & Winter (review)   Grandmother's message for Fall & Winter (review) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:47 pm

"We have come to a time when personal ego and ulterior motives (whether for the good or otherwise) must give way to Universal Will and The Goodness of ALL People."
"Autumn (and Winter) is coming upon us, a time of great change. The Winds increase causing The Rain to disperse. It becomes The Mist and The Fog. These little droplets of life-giving abundance will soon turn to frost. They in turn will become ice. Individually, these particles remain dispersed, yet they are all IMMERSED into one community, sharing the same environment throughout the winter months."

"When Spring returns, they will regain their individuality. But becaused they were enhanced with Community Spirit throughout the long winter, they will be that much more merrily content to continue on their way just as before."

"The time upon us IS the coming together of The Sacred Brotherhood. When all personal ego is replaced with a universal willingness to be content simply as a contributing part rather than a controlling part, then The re-establishment of True Brotherhood on Earth will beready and the Brotherhood will burst forth from the ground for all to admire and fully participate in its maintenance & growth."

"Let us all work towards dissolving alienation by first dissolving our own personal desires & motives. If we don't, The Seeds of The Sacred Brotherhood will remain scattered until they find sacred ground in which to grow once again. Why are you covering yourselves, to hide from the dangers that lie ahead? What is there to hide from?. Lift these veils of darkness from your past and remove the secret webs you have made. You are only trying to hide from the light of The Spirit."

"Let us look at spider & butterfly and the "webs" they make from their own bodies."

"Spider is rather ugly, many of you say, but her web is so perfect and beautiful. She makes it very translucent and full of light as possible. It is rather pretty, isn't it? especially as it catches the light in the morning dew. Well, my children, beauty and perfection is not its intention! Its to hide from the light and to catch her prey! That is HER deceit. It is her way! She has even made it dark in the center so that she can hide there waiting for her victims."

" Now when you think of Butterfly, you say, she is very beautiful yet her web is rather messy and ugly. But perfection and beauty are not its intention, either, my dear children. She makes her web that way to protect herself. Yes, she too hides from the light, but for a different reason than spider. She needs a safe haven as she undergoes the transformation while she returns to the world from which she came."

"Yes, these webs are "veils of hiding". They are made out of the very flesh of the weavers themselves. But this is as it should be. For it is the soul of the animal spirit at work and it works well for them in their world."

"This is what many of you have been doing. This is not the soul of Divine spirit at work for Children of The Light. You must be completely honest with yourselves. Many of you have been weaving your webs like spiders so that it will be said of you how beautiful you look sitting there in the light, or, look how beautiful my work has become. But in truth, you are deceiving yourself and those around you. But even more important than that, many of you have been weaving a very tightly woven web around yourself much like a butterfly, hoping that, in so doing, you are securing a safe haven for yourself as the times of transformation that lie ahead are drawing near. But my dear children, You are neither a spider nor a butterfly. You are not of their world and your reason for living is not to make new webs, but to live well in the web that has been made for you. You are not meant to look pretty or to hide in the dark and prey on your brothers and sisters. Nor is the future that lies ahead meant for you to return to the comforting arms of the past. Your transformation should be TOWARDS the light that is now dawning, not away from it. You do not want a RETURN to the world from which you came, do you? Oh, how thw tears start to flow when My children are so frightened."

" But what then can we do, and how does the soul of Divine Spirit weave its web? This is how it is:

" We have already made a beautiful web for You out of Our love for You! It was made out of OUR flesh, not yours. It is The Light of Unconditional Love. Live in its center, where there is no darkness. Travel to the farthest corners of its many well-woven threads, each one strong and vibrant with the love of everyone who passes your way. Dance on it! Be the playful child you once were. It will never break!It needs no mending! Wear it proudly! Wrap it around yourselves! Cover yourself with it, if you so choose! You can't hide in it, can you? Why even try? What is there left to hide, when Your heart, your body and Your mind have been exposed to the Divine Light of Our Love, baring Your soul for everyone to see? Oh, Dear Children of The Light, Expose yourself! Do it now!"

"Expose yourself without any fear to each other, to ALL of your brothers and sisters, both of the darkness and of the light! For there is no need to hide from them, nor from Your Creator and the ancestors who have gone before you! We always have welcomed You just as you are. We hold out our hand to You to walk With Us, together in the light of Our dear Father & Mother, traveling together to The Great Lodge in The Sky. The door has always been open! Blessings now to all of you as We travel on, allowing Our spirits to become as One. We will greet each other on the other side like familiar old faces, because we are meeting each other now! "

- end of transmission-

"Let your light be known without any fear to each other, to ALL of your brothers and sisters, both of the darkness and of the light! For there is no need to hide from them, nor from Your Creator and the ancestors who have gone before you! We will welcome you today as you are, like We have always done. We hold out our hand to You to walk With Us, together, right now, traveling together to The Great Lodge in The Sky as the light from Our dear Father & Mother shines on Our path, showing Us the way. The door to The Lodge has always been open and the pathway to the door carefully groomed!"

"Blessings now to all of you as We travel onward, allowing Our spirits to melt into each other's arms. We will greet you on the other side like familiar old faces, because we are greeting each other now in this moment of The Oneness Spirit's warm embrace allows!"

- end of transmission -

Grandmother's Message Sept. 21, 1999 (Fall Equinox)

" The winds of change are upon You, the wheel has turned to Joy, Laughter and Mirth. A time to celebrate among your friends, to enjoy them and allow the changes both in you and in them to mingle into a single intoxicating liqueur: The Ambrosia of Life Itself."

"Fill yourself with each other, but just enough. Learn what the new limits you have set for yourself mean to You, for even joy has its limits. When you do, don't be too harsh on yourself, and don't be so lax that you fall into the drunkenness the lower passions can easily tempt you to persue. We have never asked You to abandon them, only to allow them to find their proper place in your life. You know where that is, don't You? May the Bright golden Light of the Autumn Sun and Moon fill You up in the coming days."

- end of transmission -

"This is not That"

Grandmother Turtle has shown me that our home is where we're at. Our "possessions" may be in several places, so how can we secure them? By carrying only that which we can carry. She then told me to go back to one of my files "Abraham" channeled to me about possessions. Here it is:

"Secure your belongings by enabling them to travel with you. Go to phase 46 of Dane Rudhyar's book of transformations. Read it and come back to me. I'll wait." (I did so. In phase 46 the key phrase is that one must repeat as often as it takes to say, not this, not that, until one reaches the void. I began to understand and said to abraham, OK, how do I simply carry only that which I need?)

He then responded:

"Now that you have organized your thoughts about your "belongings" listen to this: Possessions are not for children. Playthings are! You are a child. Play with your "things". Do not think of any of them as possessions. They are toys. Play with them, one at a time. You can be the organized adult and arrange them for storage, but you are also a child. Let the adult in you take them out, just enough for you as a child to play with in your playground, your life situation, ie., the one you are in right now. It, too is just a sandbox in front of the great Spirit who is the true "adult" in these situations. The child, though rarely expressed, not only is enthusiastic when the toys are the ones he or she wants, but also is thankful to the one who provided the toys and the relationship that developes. So go ahead, have a wonderful relationship with yourself. Simply change the words, belongings, possessions, baggage, things, etc. to the word TOYS and above all, stop labeling your storage boxes Miscellaneous! None are miscellaneous in the world of Spirit. Aho!"

-end of transmission-

"Karmic Ghosts"

"I come to You today to speak about the ghosts of the past, those karmic ghosts that seem to abound wherever You go. We of the Spirit world who have gone before You speak of things that You often fail to grasp. Today, and for that matter, all this week, I would like You to reconsider what it means to be totally free of your past. You have heard of virgin territory, have You not? In the physical world, no matter how pure your intentions are, no matter how many times You "make a change", You will never find a "virgin field" or territory that is truely "virgin". Human people always seem to cling to their old ideas, perceptions and possessions, one or the other. Even the Animal & Plant people do the same. And this means both good AND bad, possessions, fears, etcetera."

" Those of You who have chosen to take The Path of The Heart and have made a break from "the old world" and its rules, regulations, predjudices, etcetera, that You used to live by often ask me, How then CAN I be liberated from the ghosts of my past?"

" We ask You, are they useful to You in your "newness"? If they are not, or if they are in the way, an obstacle to a smoother walk down this path, perhaps You need to sit down and talk with them, instead of trying so hard to "liberate" Yourself from them. And by the way, don't worry about other people's ghosts and how they are affecting them. Here is where I and other ancestors who have gone before You can help. After You have talked with them to find out who they really are, give them a name. Then, simply hand them over to Us. We will do the rest. Trust Me! That is all."

" Great Blessings to You."

-end of transmission-
Back to top Go down

Grandmother's message for Fall & Winter (review)
Page 1 of 1