Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Grandmothers Wisdom EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Grandmothers Wisdom EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Grandmothers Wisdom EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Grandmothers Wisdom EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Grandmothers Wisdom EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Grandmothers Wisdom EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Grandmothers Wisdom EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Grandmothers Wisdom EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Grandmothers Wisdom EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Grandmothers Wisdom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Grandmothers Wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Grandmothers Wisdom   Grandmothers Wisdom EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 1:22 pm

Forwarded by Len Satov (len_satov@shaw.ca)

"When the wisdom of the Grandmothers is heard, the world will heal."

--Native American Prophecy

ROUGH SEAS: The Grandmothers' November Message

"Grandmothers," I said, "the changes that are upon us in the world now are enormous. People are really scared. What would you have us do?"

No sooner did I ask my question than I saw was the sea. It was nighttime, the light was faint, and I was somewhere out in the middle of the ocean. The sea was stormy and the waves were rolling and crashing around me in gargantuan swells. Then I noticed that I was sitting in a small boat, riding the huge ups and downs of these waves and that others were there with me. "All of us a together in the same boat," I said and when I heard what I'd said I realized that the Grandmothers were playing with words and in spite of the dark and the rough ride, I laughed out loud.

The storm was fierce and our boat was being roughly tossed on the water. People were holding on to the edge of the railing and holding on to one another as well. But as I watched all this I was aware that our boat had a very good captain and we had no choice except to ride this storm out. The boat was sturdy - I could see and feel it's strength -- not a big boat certainly, but not a flimsy boat. It was well made, basically well made. And as I observed all this I began to wonder, "Does what I'm seeing here have to do with our country (America) or is it about the human condition today·?" And as I began to think about this, the Grandmothers quickly answered, "Both."

"You are in the trough," they said and when I heard this I remembered what it felt like to be swimming in heavy surf and find yourself at the bottom of a wave with a set of big waves bearing down on you. This experience always terrified me. Smiling grimly the Grandmothers said, "Ride it. Ride it." And when they said this I remembered that they had earlier taught us how to surf under all conditions, taught us how to stand steady, no matter how rough the sea of life got. Now the surf that surrounded us was even bigger. "But at least now we have a craft and we're inside it," I said. "That's something."

"Go with the ride," they said to me. "Don't try to fight it or second guess it. Go with the ride and make sure you all work together." And as I watched, I noticed that some of the people in the boat were bailing and some were rowing. "Nobody is trying to push anybody overboard," I said, " and that's good because that could have happened. I've seen people react that way when they're afraid. But No," I continued, "we're doing this together." And as soon as I spoke I heard the Grandmothers say, "And this is what will save you. Your coming together like this and helping one another.

"For too long you have been cut off from a sense of community, from an understanding of oneness," they explained. "You have been living the way you say wild animals live and actually you are wrong even in this," they said. "Wild animals are much more co-operative than mankind has been in recent times. For far too long human beings have lived on their own, each one for himself or herself. Each one hunting for themselves, grabbing and hiding things from others·" and shaking their heads, the Grandmothers said, "and now you can no longer do that.

"You are in this boat together and only together will you make it," they said, their expressions serious. And when I glanced at the boat I saw that what they were saying was true. People were stationed all over it; the way our weight was distributed was perfectly proportioned. Each one was in her or his correct place to give balance to the vessel.

"You will come through this," they said, "but what is really important is how you will feel about yourself when you do come through this. If you contribute and work for the good of the whole, you will feel good about yourself. If you hide in a corner and weep or stand at the rail and scream you will not feel good about yourself. Find a way to be useful," they said, "and do that.

"And in the mean time," they said, "love one another, give comfort to each other, reach out, support and give. This is beyond," they said and shook their heads, seeming at a loss for words. "What is happening now is beyond anyone's comprehension, it is beyond their ability to manage. What is taking place now is the result of the way your minds have operated for a long, long time. The extreme selfishness that has run your world," they said, "has now come home to roost.

"So take this rough ride as an opportunity to acquit yourself in a way that makes you proud. Do the right thing. Take the high road. Reach out. Be all that you can be. Do it now-while you are on this rough sea.
"The old ways of hoarding and grabbing," they said, "will not work now. Humanity is one," they said. "You must think, live, work and act as one. What helps one, helps all. And if it does not, it is not truly helpful. You will soon be turning away from your selfish ways," they said and nodded their heads, their expressions thoughtful. "Some of you will do this easily and with grace," they said, "and others will do it kicking and screaming. But you WILL turn away from your selfish ways because they will not work for you any more." Then they gave me a big smile, shot their arms into the air and cried, "All for one. One for all.

---

I salute the beauty/power within you, Sharon McErlane gmothers@cox.net * The Net of Light

The Grandmothers say, "Each person is a point on the great Net of Light and each point of light forms a network to which all life is connected. Yin and yang have now begun to shift and during these difficult times, the Net of Light will hold the earth together. Meditate on the Net of Light; use it to support one another, to support the earth, and to strengthen the energy of yin on the planet. Know the reality of this Net, for by knowing it and being at one with it, you will do untold good." * http://www.grandmothersspeak.com/ *

Imagine a world of perfect balance, peace and progress for ourselves, our planet and future generations. However, at present our world is not in harmony -- environmental degradation, horrific increases in crime against the helpless, and wars erupting all over the globe. The Grandmothers say that these are symptoms of gross imbalance, an imbalance caused by too much yang, the principle of masculine energy and not enough yin, the principle of feminine energy. "The present imbalance of energy on earth has placed all life in danger," the Grandmothers say. "It is time to return to balance. And for this, women must lead."

Who are the Grandmothers? The Great Council of the Grandmothers appeared to Sharon McErlane one morning as she walked her dog on the beach. "We have come to empower women so that each one can begin to bring the great imbalance on earth into balance," they said. The Grandmothers' message is life-altering. It transports us from a state of helplessness, created by the imbalance on earth and in our own lives, to a state of empowerment and confidence - not confidence in the individual, small self that we have been told we are, but confidence in the Great Self that we really are. As a result of her life-changing experience with these loving beings, Sharon wrote "A Call to Power: The Grandmothers Speak."
The book reveals the Grandmothers message, including the ceremony of Empowerment and Casting the Net of Light. It invites all people to take part in the sacred evolution of our planet. Sharon is the Grandmothers' student and a mouthpiece for conveying their message. Although she is honored to share the Grandmothers' wisdom, it is not her message, but theirs.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grandmothers Wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandmothers Wisdom   Grandmothers Wisdom EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:09 pm

Quote :
I salute the beauty/power within you, Sharon McErlane gmothers@cox.net * The Net of Light

The Grandmothers say, "Each person is a point on the great Net of Light and each point of light forms a network to which all life is connected. Yin and yang have now begun to shift and during these difficult times, the Net of Light will hold the earth together. Meditate on the Net of Light; use it to support one another, to support the earth, and to strengthen the energy of yin on the planet. Know the reality of this Net, for by knowing it and being at one with it, you will do untold good." * http://www.grandmothersspeak.com/ *

Imagine a world of perfect balance, peace and progress for ourselves, our planet and future generations. However, at present our world is not in harmony -- environmental degradation, horrific increases in crime against the helpless, and wars erupting all over the globe. The Grandmothers say that these are symptoms of gross imbalance, an imbalance caused by too much yang, the principle of masculine energy and not enough yin, the principle of feminine energy. "The present imbalance of energy on earth has placed all life in danger," the Grandmothers say. "It is time to return to balance. And for this, women must lead."

Who are the Grandmothers? The Great Council of the Grandmothers appeared to Sharon McErlane one morning as she walked her dog on the beach. "We have come to empower women so that each one can begin to bring the great imbalance on earth into balance," they said. The Grandmothers' message is life-altering. It transports us from a state of helplessness, created by the imbalance on earth and in our own lives, to a state of empowerment and confidence - not confidence in the individual, small self that we have been told we are, but confidence in the Great Self that we really are. As a result of her life-changing experience with these loving beings, Sharon wrote "A Call to Power: The Grandmothers Speak."
The book reveals the Grandmothers message, including the ceremony of Empowerment and Casting the Net of Light. It invites all people to take part in the sacred evolution of our planet. Sharon is the Grandmothers' student and a mouthpiece for conveying their message. Although she is honored to share the Grandmothers' wisdom, it is not her message, but theirs.

THESE ARE THE EXACT WORDS THE GRANDMOTHER WITH WHOM I TOO HAVE BEEN COMMUNICATING WITH THESE PAST 8 YEARS HAS SAID TO ME. ALL THE PARAGRAPHS, INCLUDING THE BOAT ON ROUGH SEAS IMAGERY WAS ALSO INCLUDED IN MY DREAMTIME MESSAGES I RECEIVE FROM THE GRANDMOTHER/.

WILL WE (the nation and its citizens---all of us) listen TO THESE VISIONS? Its all about, as Sharon McErlane's channelling speaks, using my paraphrasing: "Humans on earth, Listen up! Mother Earth's forces themselves will do it for you, if you continue to balk and simply "sorta" try to change your behavior, the only way to reverse the downward cycle needed to "keep the boat upright, steady, and moving towards a calmer sea....Be patient, keep believing, keep the wisdom fire and the fires of hope burning brightly, my dear children, but more importantly, be ever so determined to keep on doing what is asked of you. It won't be as difficult as you seem to believe right now"

We can't get it wrong this time, MID. We need "100%" co-operation, no exceptions to the rule. This is the way it is! That's what I got out of your post. Believing (as lightworkers like ourselves do) is a major key, perhaps the most important key, but its not the only key we need to be using. We have no alternative but to use ALL the TOOLS/KEYS we've been given thanks, mid, for the post! Ah-ho!
Back to top Go down

Grandmothers Wisdom
Page 1 of 1