Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Astrologers share a sense of foreboding about election EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Astrologers share a sense of foreboding about election EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Astrologers share a sense of foreboding about election EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Astrologers share a sense of foreboding about election EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Astrologers share a sense of foreboding about election EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Astrologers share a sense of foreboding about election EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Astrologers share a sense of foreboding about election EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Astrologers share a sense of foreboding about election EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Astrologers share a sense of foreboding about election EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Astrologers share a sense of foreboding about election

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Astrologers share a sense of foreboding about election Empty
PostSubject: Astrologers share a sense of foreboding about election   Astrologers share a sense of foreboding about election EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:31 am

Quote :

http://www.durangoherald.com/asp-bin/article_generation.asp?article_type=news&article_path=/news/08/news080521_1.htm

Agree that a time of upheaval is coming; Saturn, Uranus opposed on Nov. 4

May 21, 2008
By Joe Hanel | Herald Denver Bureau

DENVER - Forget about Tuesday's votes in Oregon and Kentucky. Barack Obama has won the Cosmic Primary and is destined to be the next president of the United States.

Seven leading astrologers consulted their charts and came to the unanimous conclusion, which they shared Tuesday at the United Astrology Conference in Denver.

Although the crowd of several hundred cheered at the forecast, the seven panelists shared a sense of foreboding.

"There are things that are going to happen in the next couple of months that could turn the game into something different than we think it is right now," said Shelley Ackerman, a New York City astrologer who appears frequently on television and radio shows.

A time of upheaval is coming, they agreed. Election Day - Nov. 4 - will put Saturn in opposition to Uranus, meaning the two planets are aligned at opposite ends of the zodiac. Saturn symbolizes experience and the establishment. Uranus is the planet of change and youth. When they are opposed, the country sees a period of "revolutionary fervor," said Raymond Merriman, the panel's moderator. The last Saturn-Uranus opposition was from 1965-67, a time of drastic cultural change.

Other astrological events during the summer make the election unpredictable. Democrats will gather in Denver for their national convention in August - the same month as a solar eclipse and a partial lunar eclipse.

The events raise the possibility of President Bush somehow interfering with the election, said Robert Hand of Reston, Va.

In fact, most of the astrologers on the panel weren't sure if the winner of the election would be the same person taking the oath of office on Inauguration Day. Some of them expressed concern about Obama's personal safety.

"I'm hoping they really pump up the security around him. I'm just really concerned about that," said Sandra Leigh-Serio of Boulder.

And the election gets even trickier for astrologers.

It's the single most "screwed-up" election from an astrological perspective in decades, Hand said.

"We don't have a single solid birth chart, so this is going to be very difficult," Hand said.

Astrologers think Hillary Clinton was born at 8:02 a.m. Oct. 26, that John McCain was born at 9 a.m. Aug. 29 and that Obama was born at 7:11 p.m. Aug. 4. But those times might not be accurate, and if they're not, then all bets are off with the candidates' astrological charts, Hand said.

And most menacing of all, whoever wins might regret it. The charts don't look good at all for Jan. 20, Inauguration Day.

"Whoever gets sworn in, it ain't going to work too well," Ackerman said.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Astrologers share a sense of foreboding about election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astrologers share a sense of foreboding about election   Astrologers share a sense of foreboding about election EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:19 pm

very interesting Spring. I have read that Obama is some sort of savior and also that he is as tied up with the illuminati as Bush. One thing I do know for sure is this will be the first election since I turned 18 that I won't vote.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1