Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Best of Late Night EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Best of Late Night EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Best of Late Night EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Best of Late Night EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Best of Late Night EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Best of Late Night EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Best of Late Night EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Best of Late Night EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Best of Late Night EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Best of Late Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Best of Late Night Empty
PostSubject: Best of Late Night   Best of Late Night EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 1:00 pm

The Best of Late Night...

"Elizabeth Edwards is speaking out again. She says the problem with her husband’s fundraising campaign is she can’t make him black, and she can’t make him a woman. That’s the same problem with Michael Jackson’s people."

-Jay Leno

"Last night President Bush did not call Barry Bonds after he broke Hank Aaron’s homerun record, but today, Bush decided to make the call. Bush said, 'I realized I had a rare opportunity to talk to the only guy in the country who is less popular than I am.' "

-Conan O'Brien

"It was a very big night for the very big-headed Barry Bonds. He has the all-time record for career homeruns. There was big skirmish in the bleachers for the ball. Collectors say it’s worth somewhere between $300,000 and $500,000, which is actually a lot less than some other baseballs. Some baseballs have actually fetched millions of dollars so I guess taking steroids really does shrink the value of your balls."

-Jimmy Kimmel

"In a recent interview with People magazine, Kathy Hilton said that her daughter Paris Hilton may have gotten a rash from the sheets in her cell. Today the sheets issued a statement saying, no, they got the rash from Paris Hilton."

-Jay Leno

"Earlier this year, there was a strange story about Keith Richards. He claims he once snorted a mixture of cocaine and his dead father’s ashes. That was the story, but he denied it. Now, though, he’s saying he did snort his dad; he did not mix him with some cocaine. He only snorted his dad. Stars. They’re just like us."

-Jimmy Kimmel

"According to Glamour magazine, 83 percent of women tell their friends secrets to their husbands. So women, if you tell your girlfriend something, 83 percent chance she will tell her husband. But the good news? One hundred percent of the men aren’t listening anyway."

-Jay Leno

"Potential-for-candidate Fred Thompson is now busy defending his much younger wife. In a recent interview, he said all criticism of his wife should be directed at him. As a result, conservative groups told Thompson he’s been showing too much cleavage."

-Conan O'Brien

"The New York Times reduced the size of their paper. They reduced the width by an inch and a half. The news was announced with the headline, 'Big News at New York Tim.'"

-Conan O'Brien
Back to top Go down

Best of Late Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best of Late Night   Best of Late Night EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 8:12 am

OMG! ROFLMAO!!!!

:lol!: :laugh1: laugh laugh :laugh4:
Back to top Go down

Best of Late Night
Page 1 of 1