Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.18-22) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.18-22) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.18-22) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.18-22) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.18-22) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.18-22) EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.18-22) EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.18-22) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.18-22) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.18-22)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.18-22) Empty
PostSubject: CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.18-22)   CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.18-22) EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 8:11 pm

Unknown date
"Sitting in the State of Consternation or Confirmation" and "Worrying or Wondering"

White Eagle speaks:
"Can you feel confirmation while still wondering? Does comprehending mean you have to have arrived at a place where no further questions need answering? How about sitting WITH the answers you've been given (for a while), regardless of how many are still un-answered or how few you truely understand?

"You CAN feel comforted in knowing that one day all your questions will be answered when you reach the "other side". This does not mean abruptly by choosing to stop your work on this side just because it is too painful or to difficult. You would be that much more "unfinished" or "uncomfortable" here in Spirit as well. Finish what you are here for honorably, which has a lot more to do with understanding than it does with producing and completing your projects. That way, when we greet you on this side, you will be full of that "well done, my servant" sense of accomplishment. The "work" awaiting you on this side will be that much easier. Aho!"

"Bright Blessings on your path today."

-end of transmission-

(I was asked to type in phase 48 from Dane Rudhyar's Cycles of Transformation). Here it is:

PHASE 48 (TAURUS 18):
A WOMAN AIRING AN OLD BAG THROUGH THE OPEN WINDOW OF HER ROOM.

KEYNOTE: The cleansing of the ego-consciousness.

In this third stage of the present sequence the first two stages (AN OLD TEACHER FAILS TO INTEREST HIS YOUNG STUDENTS and THE SYMBOLIC BATTLE BETWEEN SWORDS AND TORCHES) should be considered background. The traditional teachings concerning man's nature are somehow reconciled with the youthful enthusiasm that sees in every problem of growth an issue between the "good" and the "bad." The symbol suggests that the real enemy is within the mind; it is the ego and its attachment to possessions. The mind is shown in the likeness of a "bag" now empty and needing to be aired in the sunlight. But the "window" must first be opened and the bag emptied.

The phrase "cleansing the doors of perception" has become well known of late. But even more to be cleansed is the container of perceptual images---ie. the ego mind. The Keyword is PURIFICATION.

04/28/02 7Sun1 Portland

While typing this in today I saw a new implication in the ego-cleansing symbol (which I have been opening spontaneously to, quite often lately). For the first time, instead of seeing just that old bag as a vacuum bag FULL of dirt being emptied, I realized there was no implication that a vacuum bag at all was the "bag" being considered. On the contrary, it was simply AN OLD BAG. No one said it was full of dirt, except me! What is it in me that simply needs to be aired out because it is old, ie. smelly?, covered with dust? unused for a long time? Amazing sometimes how we miss the point so often and focus on our own interpretations before examining the interpretation of someone else or mis-interpreting it as well! Now I see the importance in "ego-cleansing" of simply "airing out" MY WHOLE SELF, whether I am empty or full (of "good, bad, somewhere in-between, or nothing at all").

Daily Journal 10/12/01

Devotion is still my top priority. The remarkable link between Little Bear and myself seems more fitting than ever.....the eyes of a two legged meets a four-legged and The Brotherhood link is strengthened. In a similar way, that is what the bringing together of all races into one family of man is about: To see each other on common ground instead of from our differences. Here are Thoth and White Eagle’s words for today:

Thoth speaks first:

“To be consecrated to the raising of consciousness means to devote oneself to the linking together of all mankind. To do this, one must first observe the rules created by the forces that govern the world one lives in a e must first observe the rules by which one’s culture obeys and ask this question: Are these the rules the universe is looking for humans to observe, to walk so blindly in disregard of one another just in order to obey them, not knowing that they are destroying the very foundation upon which they’re meant to stand? That is the Christ-love (agape) of true companionship we seek to instill upon your consciousness, to implore you to reconsider your actions. Humans are as much a companion to the universal god as God is to them. Have you ever wondered how the Light itself enjoys the company of the Dark? That is what your Creator does each day: To shed his light upon the darkness to bring light and love to the lonely, the deprived and the ignorant. In no way do we think you are ignorant of all that is, but that you as a race are still an infant, (in) stage(s) of growth and of learning that still needs guidence from above. Be patient with yourselves and know that The Universe is always longing to walk with you no matter how you falter and stumble.”

-end of transmission-

Daily Journal 10/13/01

Today I could go on and on about anthrax and “The Scare”, or I could look forward into space, OR, I could feel the early morning air and continue living out the dream that is always there, of a world without beginning and a world without end. One that was made holy by WORKING OUT OUR FEARS TOGETHER, knowing the fat lady hasn’t come out to sing yet, knowing the creation isn’t done by a long shot. I AM winning now as I go along because I choose to run now, not against the tide, but with the tide underneath, just as salmon does, leaping joyously above the obstacles in the river he must travel, not waiting for the whistle to blow, nor looking forward in anticipation for all the supposed accolades and laurels they say awaits us in the end when the race is won. I am running now towards a greater life, right here.
(There is no other place than here. Here has no boundaries, no periphery separating it from there, because there is no there. There is merely an extension of here, ie., just a “T” has been added. Isn’t that the shape of the scales? *S*.). Here are the teachers words.

Abraham speaks:

“Eternal love walks with anyone intent on walking towards the light of a greater life. Strength or weariness, courage or fear, movement that overcomes or lies secretly beneath, hidden from view. Sometimes the silent, hidden truth is much stronger than the talk of alarm and all that other “cacaphony.” Walk in the light always, let courage from your ancestors and the exalted company of the brothers who have gone before you fill you with this strength. In God’s presence we emanate the suble essence of our spirits meeting each other. This is the etheric bliss we can share with you as you walk your talk. Blessings to you, dear brother.

(end of transmission)

Arthur:

My company of men, courageous and bold, my queen and your queen stand by you and your family today in a good way. Its been a long time since we have conversed with you. We are glad that you have not been consumed by the tragedies in your world at this time. Blessings to you. You can call on us anytime, you know!!

(end of transmission)

Thoth:

“Flying over”, “rising above”, and all those wonderful affirmations of a warrior willing to work for peace in a troubled world are mere transmutations of love into life and life into love. Think about it. When you let compassion reign in your life, you’re too busy to even think about tragedy and its results, or whether or not you are doing anything substantial about “fixing” things or not. Warriors of the Heart are about restoring, not “fixing”, (which is what a lot of so-called spiritual “busy-bodies” we call them, are wasting their time doing). Keep up the good work, brother!.”

-end of transmission-
Back to top Go down

CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.18-22)
Page 1 of 1